Welding Electrode AWS E6013
1) Quick arc-starting.
2) Little splash
3) Low smoke
We specialize in manufacture excellent technological welding rods according to standard of Turkey and export them to Euro Market.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod. It is able to provide excellent welding performace and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application:It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal(%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Yield Point ReH(Mpa)
Tensile Strength Rm(Mpa)
Impact Value (J) 0°c
- Q:Can the flux soldering solenoid valve be maintained?
- LZ, I suggest you take the repair shop there to see it, they know how to solve with you
- Q:Can aluminum solder be used without soldering flux?
- There are a lot of aluminum tin answers online, but can not fundamentally solve the problem of aluminum oxide at. Is not high enough to solder iron temperature, there are non professionals that use direct welding method and rosin, the most close to the aluminum solder is using flux solder, also provide pictures to prove how good the effect of solder, flux is actually used to weld several months before solder oxidation quality directly effect of aluminum products.No soldering flux, no flux, no harmful gas, and a clean working environment. The utility model can effectively prevent bubbles and pinholes, does not need cleaning procedures after welding, reduces the bad rate, reduces the welding time and improves the welding quality.Penetration soldering aluminum to improve sealing.
- Q:180 degrees of high temperature solder line, what flux effect is good?
- There is a special wire for the use of flux, you can try to find
- Q:How does solder paste blanch after soldering?!
- The solder paste in this paste is not reasonable, the pH is not balanced, the flux carrier moisture absorption led to white
- Q:What is soldering flux? Is alcohol the main component of soldering flux?
- A reagent used to aid weldingAlcohol is not ~!What is rosin?
- Q:How can I use the submerged arc welding flux?
- There are many holes and the current is big. The flux can be screened and can be used again. I am the leader of the automatic welding group of the boiler factory. I believe it
- Q:Flux and residue problems
- Yes, the soldering flux will be conductive, and the resistance will certainly be smaller
- Q:Solar photovoltaic, how to blow welding tape, that is, to weld the band to the flux, and then fish out drying, and seek specific operations and some skills!
- Go and see Suzhou Lian electronics company, right?
- Q:Is carbon dioxide gas shielded welding wire a flux cored wire?What is the explanation of solid cored wire?.
- Now carbon dioxide gas shielded welding wire is divided into solid welding wire and flux cored wire.Solid wire: is H08 a bar or wire drawing to the specified size or not made of copper coated copper wire.Flux cored wire: the alloy powder is coated with a steel band to draw the wire to the specified sizeThey all use carbon dioxide as a protective gasIn general, gas shielded welding requires no soldering flux. Submerged arc welding is used only.
- Q:Flux problem
- The flux box is used to hold the soldering flux, not to preserve the soldering flux. Your tightness is too bad, of course, the solvent may not be good, volatile too quickly.
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average