Welding Electrode Powder E6013
1)Dry Mixed Flux for Welding Electrodes E6013 based on natural rutile.
2) Low smoke and sparks.
3) Perfect welding performance
AWS Classification: A.5.1:E6013
Contains 50% natural rutile and high quality of other materials to made dry mixed flux. Specially for hydraulic pressure machine.
We also provide high quality of flux E6011 and E7018, E7018-1, E7016, E6010 ETC.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod.It is able to provide excellent welding preformance and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application: It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
- Q:What soldering flux is used for manual welding of SMT components?
- BGA solder paste can solve your problem, no corrosion, safety, environmental protection, do not understand, and then Baidu button to help you solve.
- Q:I want to ask, before the flux, solder paste and red glue unopened, in the fridge, and food can be put together? Is there any harm to the human body?
- Must not, and very unhappy
- Q:What kind of flux is used in H08A automatic submerged arc welding?
- Require higher mechanical properties, then choose SJ101 solder, our factory with the Atlantic CHF301, both the same! But the price is more expensive. Also can choose HJ431, this kind of solder is cheaper, but the slag removal and mechanical performance guarantee is not as good as SJ101., recommend using SJ101
- Q:What is the soldering flux used for welding refrigerators?
- Of course is to help you -,
- Q:How to judge the quality of a soldering flux?
- Specific gravity. The specific weight should be 0.80-0.82
- Q:How are the fluxes used in submerged arc welding?
- Previously, we have been submerged arc welding according to the quality of wire 1.4 times, may be a bit moreRecently, with pole overlaying welding, it has been found that the ratio of flux and welding band 0.9 is enough
- Q:Rosin is an insulator. Why is rosin used as a soldering flux in industry? Doesn't that lead to electricity in the wire?
- Rosin, also known as pine gum and resin, its formula is C20H30O2, is a weak organic acid, its acid value is about 160. It is non corrosive, non hygroscopic, and has good insulation, more important is it has five basic functions: 1 flux? Can remove oil, sweat, dust and other resistance welding; 2? To prevent welding when heated oxidation; 3? Can enhance the liquidity of solder; 4? After the completion of welding, can protect the cleaning of uniform cooling; 5 easy to clean?.The active component of rosin is mainly rosin acid, which accounts for about 80% to 90% of the total rosin content. At normal temperature, rosin is solid and its activity is almost no action. The melting point of rosin is between 172 and 173 degrees centigrade. When heated to the melting rosin rosin temperature, and then it can play a role of the soldering flux. When the temperature reaches or exceeds 300 degrees, it begins to decompose and carbonization. After cooling, it can be solidified again and lose its activity again. After welding, the residue is evenly distributed, non corrosive, and has good stability and insulation.In the mass production of printed circuit boards, the boards are easy to be contaminated and are usually cleaned thoroughly. 1, three, 1, 1 are usually used as cleaning agents, three dichloroethane, trichloroethylene, and three chlorine.In the amateur conditions, generally can not be cleaned, such as obvious pollution, alcohol can be cleaned, the area can be used cotton swab dipped in alcohol several times; when the area is large, you can use a brush dipped in alcohol scrub. Note that the alcohol should be clean every time.
- Q:Influence of flux granularity on process
- In simple terms, the degree of fine particle flux flux welding the weld smooth, large particle flux welding the weld rough, sometimes seen in the weld surface pits, but the flux particles too small, welding when the exhaust air is blocked, the surface or near surface gas hole to weld, so now the use of granular flux the basic 10~40 head in this range
- Q:How do you confirm the spray status of the soldering flux?
- Is soldering flux used for wave soldering? If it is, visual inspection can be, and then according to the tin after the furnace to be adjusted to achieve the best results
- Q:Excuse me: is the special flux for steel electroslag pressure welding called "residue"?
- Yes, that's what they call "slag". That's epoxy. They're right. But it's too complicated. It's not necessary
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average