1.Structure of Welding Wire Descrition
Applicable for single pass and multi-pass welding of carbon steel and 500 MPa grade low alloy steel and is widely used in such fields as automobile industry, construction machinery manufacturing, ship building, metallurgical and mining equipment manufacturing, bridge building, petrochemical industry and pressure vessel manufacturing, etc. Also applicable for high-speed welding of sheets and pipeline steel.
CO2 gas-shielded copper-plated welding wire has excellent welding technological property: the electric arc is stable with less spattering, the appearance of welded joint is nice with good crack resistance: it applies to all-position welding.
2.Main Features of Welding Wire
1. stable arc
2. low splashing
3. high deposited effeciency
4. beautiful seam
5. suitable for all position
3.Welding Wire Images
4.Welding Wire Specification
MECHNICAL PROPERTIES OF THE ALL-WELD-METAL
Shielding Gas or Flux
(Mpa) YIELD STRENGTH
TEST OF V MODLE IMPACT
79 83 81
Q:Are you factory?
A:Yes, we are factory not shell company. So we can promise good prices and best quality. Welcome you to visit our factory.
Q: What's the delivery time?
A: For products in stock, we can ship it within 7 days after receiving your payment. For custom order, within 24 tons, production time is 20-30 days after confirmed every details.
Q: What about the warranty?
A:Best price offer,On-time delivery,Strict quality control,The most comprehensive and the most attentive service
- Q:The role of silicon in stainless steel welding wire
- Silicon (Si) in the main role in the stainless steel wire have: the solid solution strengthening effect, improve the resistivity (good for welding deposition efficiency of hot wire welding), reduce hysteresis loss, improve permeability, improve hardenability, anti tempering brittleness, to improve the comprehensive mechanical properties, high elastic limit, corrosion resistance increased the favorable natural conditions, content is higher, lower solderability, and easily lead to cold brittle.At the same time, a certain amount of silicon can also increase the fluidity of the deposited metal and the corrosion resistance of the wire.Everything is on the current US There are both advantages and disadvantages., a three generation nuclear power construction, the main pipe of the nuclear level equipment reactor uses the original welding wire is 316LSi, the wires have been bought, but in the process of evaluation, were told to not be used, and replaced with 316L or 316LN, while a variety of reasons, different experts there are different opinions. After all, nuclear power is no small matter, the use of wire containing Si is very common at present, but in the nuclear level of important items, we have no right to decide on it.
- Q:What type of wire for automatic submerged arc welding of Q345B steel plate?
- HJ431+H08MnA, or SJ101 (301), +H10Mn2 and so on, are all possibleGenerally, the welding of sheet metal is made by HJ431+H08MnA, and SJ101 (301) +H10Mn2 is used as medium plateThe reason is that the trace elements in welding materials are different, resulting in some mechanical properties of weldability, forming and weldingDifference, of course, often welding, know why.The pH of welding flux is different to the appearance of weld and the sensitivity of crackGenerally speaking, SJ101+H10Mn2 is preferred in the process of welding. Now the general units are basically the welding mix
- Q:What core welding wire is used to weld 345C steel plate?
- Two ER50-6 for welding
- Q:How many meters is one kilogram of stainless steel wire 2?
- Say, model, know the ingredients, calculate the density, then count the length, say what brand
- Q:316 stainless steel material by argon arc welding. What kind of welding wire can be used with 304? Thanks for pointing
- H00Cr19Ni12Mo2 for welding wire, A002 for welding rod.
- Q:What is the JISAWS standard and certification of welding wire?
- The welding line conforms to the Japanese industrial standard or the American Welding Society standard, and the certification is in conformity with the relevant standards, technical specifications (TS) or compulsory requirements of the above two organizationsJIS-- Japanese industrial standardAWS-- American Society of welding standards
- Q:The difference between 201 and 304 stainless steel welding wires
- The difference is that the wire can not be used below the material of the wire with the best better than him or the welding is easy to break if you welding materials 304 you 201 is certainly not sure if you split 201 welding materials
- Q:Does argon arc welding thick material need no welding wire?
- No, the seam will sag, that is, the meat is missing.
- Q:What welding rod and welding wire are used for Iinconel600 welding?
- The light welding wire adopts ERNiCr-3 or ERNiCrFe-5, the general situation is the former, the high stress or thick plate adopts the latter, and comes from the ASME 2 volume C
- Q:What is the problem of welding when the material is different from the wire?
- 1, in most cases, the material of sheet material and welding material is certainly not the same, there is no comparability.2 plates are usually made of flat rectangular building material boards of standard size, used as walls, ceilings, or floors. Also refers to the forging, rolling or casting of metal plates. It is divided into thin plate, middle plate, thick plate, thick plate, usually flat rectangular building material board.3, welding wire is used as filler metal or as a conductive wire welding material. In gas welding and gas tungsten arc welding, welding wire used as filler metal; in submerged arc welding, electroslag welding and MIG arc welding, welding wire as filler metal, and conductive electrode. The surface of the wire is not coated with anti oxidizing flux.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range