Blende Coating Power AWS E6013
1)Dry Mixed Flux for Welding Electrodes E6013 based on natural rutile.
2) Low smoke and sparks.
3) Perfect welding performance
AWS Classification: A.5.1:E6013
Contains 50% natural rutile and high quality of other materials to made dry mixed flux. Specially for hydraulic pressure machine.
We also provide high quality of flux E6011 and E7018, E7018-1, E7016, E6010 ETC.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod.It is able to provide excellent welding preformance and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application: It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
- Q:What are the concepts of solder paste and soldering flux, and their range of two is large
- The main composition of flux and its function:A. activator (Activation): the composition is mainly used to remove the PCB copper film pad surface and parts of the welding parts of the role of oxidation substances, but also has to reduce tin, lead surface tension effect;B. thixotropic agent (Thixotropic): this component is mainly to regulate the viscosity of solder paste and printing performance, play a role in printing to prevent trailing, adhesion and other phenomena;C. resin (Resins): this component is mainly used to increase the adhesion of solder paste, and to protect and prevent the re oxidation of PCB after welding. This component plays an important role in the fixation of parts;D. solvent (Solvent): this component is the solvent of the flux composition. It plays a uniform role in the mixing process of solder paste, and has a certain influence on the life of solder paste;
- Q:What kind of soldering flux, because the welding surface is the key
- Do not use wave soldering tools, use high temperature adhesive tape, but this way, viscose paper, adhesive tape will not be less investment. At the same time, the key is generally in the wave soldering after manual welding (your process seems unreasonable), because the keys can not be cleaned
- Q:The refrigerator with aluminum aluminum welding flux? I wire is solid core!
- What is your key wire? Do you use flux or flux? Most solid wires are made of flux
- Q:What flux should be used in the national standard for nickel plated products?
- Using stainless steel flux is OK
- Q:How to use soldering flux
- Supporting the use of manual welding flux for liquid flux can be spray or dip preheating is the best
- Q:Where do I work with lead flux for chronic lead poisoning?
- Do you mean long-term exposure to lead flux or do you work in a lead environment for a long time? If you mean the former, you can rest assured that there is no lead poisoning at all because there is no lead flux and no lead content, but there are other kinds of poisoning, such as industrial alcohol...... If you are referring to the latter, then the answer is yes, as I have observed in the production of tin strip workshop of the company, basically work less than five years will not be much of a problem. It is recommended that you do not work in a lead shop for more than 5 years. Lead is a metal that is easy to sublimate. It is very easy to breathe when exposed to air, especially electric ferrochrome.
- Q:BGA chip welding foot oxidation seriously what flux, direct welding can be useful
- Dry blow will certainly blow bad, and add some welding treasure. Can protect PCB to help melt
- Q:Normally, the proportion between submerged arc welding wire and flux should be answered.
- And the width of the weld, in general, the wider the weld, the greater the solder loss.
- Q:Remove the flux residue on the heating platform
- Wipe with ninety-five percent of industrial alcohol
- Q:What component of a soldering flux conducts electricity?
- In the order of electrical conductivity, the most readily conductive components are halogen and halogen containing materials, followed by organic acids, and some are surfactants that, when improperly chosen, also conduct electricity easily
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average