Features of Seleno's Phos Copper Silver welding rod:
1) Good fluency
2) Low cost
3) Perfect performance
4) For resistance brazing, gas flame brazing, high frequency inductionbrazing and furnace brazing
5) Joint strength high and conductivity good
6) Flux is necessary when brazing copper or copper alloys phos-copper-silver
7) Brazing alloys with low melting points have good 'wettabilty,'high strength and toughness
8) Ramp rate should be as quick as possible while brazing
9) Joints become bright gray, returning to original copper color once dipped into a 10% sulfuric solution
- Q:Excuse me: can J422 welding rod not be used for HRB335 steel bar welding? Where there is such a rule, I see the norms can use ah.
- Lap welding, welding joint welding stress is too large, easy to break joints, it is not recommended. Welding steel bar has a special butt welding machine
- Q:Can 50Mn2 casting be welded with 507 electrodes?
- 1, the tensile strength of 50Mn2 (b/MPa): 930.2, welding with 507 electrodes is not possible, the intensity difference is too great.3, you can also choose J807 or J 907.4, welding is quick cooling.
- Q:What type of welding machine is needed for welding 3.2mm electrode?
- 2000 to 6 angle screwdriver, plum... In order to prevent dust and screen tape (open machine after the front cover and stick PSP inner surface)Tweezers to take the wire (necessary), it is best to prepare several anti-static plastic bags (pack the kind of hard disk can), used to pack the screen and the likeNothing else! Prepare a few boxes and open them easily! Especially screws!The inner dust do not wipe with a cloth! Use only air blown or sticky tape
- Q:304 can I use A022 welding rod?
- Strictly speaking, you can not, the electrode class is too high, A022 welding rod is used in 316L, and 304 should use A102
- Q:What kind of welding rod used for cast steel?
- Layman questions must be answered in large vernacularCast steel can be considered as rolled steel of the same grade.Will the steel rod be selected?
- Q:What's the model of lap welding for two grade steel bars?
- One or two grade steel is HRB335, 335Mpa. if used does not require structural strength or do not require strength and yield strength, can be used J42 electrode. Otherwise, using J50 electrode. Welding for steel structure, general requirements for the strength of weld metal and base metal electrode. According to the strength of the steel structure. Choose the corresponding strength.Two, two simple introduction of steel bar:That is the new standard name for HRB335 steel, two steel for the old, as a kind of hot rolled ribbed bar. Thread steel in the construction industry, the second class of rebar and grade III thread steel is called in the past, the new standard, the second class of rebar is called HRB335, and the third class of rebar is called HRB400. Widely used in housing, bridges, roads and other civil engineering construction.
- Q:How thin is the smallest electrode?
- According to the national standard GB5117 "carbon steel welding rod" and GB5118 "low alloy steel welding rod" standard, the relevant models for the manual arc welding with carbon steel and low alloy welding rod are unified.E4313, for example, is a high titanium carbon steel electrode. The E said 43 electrode, said the tensile strength of the deposited metal is minimum, 1 said electrode for all position welding, the final 3 electrode is titanium calcium type, can be used in AC or DC positive and reverse welding power supply.According to the diameter of the welding rod, the diameter of the electrode depends on the thickness of the weldment. The current and diameter of the electrode are basically proportional to the diameter of the electrode.Electrode diameter (mm) 1.6, 2, 2.5, 3.2, 4, 5, 6.Welding current (A) 25~40, 40~65, 50~80, 100~130, 160~210, 200~270, 260~500.The most common ones are 2.5, 3.2, and 4 millimeters, 3.
- Q:When welding, for example, 3.2 of the electrode should choose how much current
- The current selection depends on the thickness of the steel plate welding you, if it is a few thick milimeter can use 150A 200A to 10 mm thick, can use 180A to 250A.Pu steel plate for large current will be easy to wear thick steel plate welding, welding with small current will not!
- Q:Difference between ordinary electrode and tungsten electrode
- First, the ordinary electrode is arc welding, is the direct consumption of materials in welding, is to rely on the skin to melt molten steel, not to be oxidized welding. Is the use of tungsten electrode argon arc welding, tungsten materials, prevent oxidation in protecting gas under high temperature, using current tungsten electrode welding wire and the material will be melted, the theory of tungsten consumption is minimal.Two and two kinds of materials are two kinds of welding methods. The arc welding is made with an electric welding rod, while the tungsten electrode is used in argon arc welding, but the tungsten electrode is only the electrode. The arc welding and the welding electrode act the same as the welding wire.
- Q:When 507560 electrodes are used at the same time, which electrode should be selected?
- 1, J506 welding rod, J507 are basic electrode.2, J506 welding rod can be AC and DC dual-use.3, J507 welding rod can only use DC welder.4, if there is no DC welding machine should use J506, if J506 arc difficult, you can consider using J502.5, J507 welding rod crack performance is better than J506.
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average