Tin Brass Welding Rods
Chemical Composition:Cu60 Sn1 Si0.3 Zn Rem
Chemical Composition:Cu60 Sn1 Si0.3 Zn Rem Melting point is about 890°C.Gas welding and carbon arc welding of brass,also brazing of copper,steel and cast iron.
- Q:What electrode is used on the rails?
- J422 is a titanium calcium type coating, acid electrode, tensile strength is more than 420MPa; the mechanical properties of rail, which is an indicator of tensile strength, mechanical properties of the rail are as follows:Steel tensile strength /MPa elongation / rail tread hardness% center line (HB)U71Mn, UIC900A = 880, 260~300 = 10PD3, BNbRE = 980, 280~320 = 9EN260 = 880 = 10 260~300 seen from the rail, the tensile strength is more than 880MPa, but the J422 tensile strength is more than 420MPa, so they will split the weld. J506 electrode for low hydrogen potassium type coating is added on the basis of the J507 formula in the arc stabilizing agent amount, the main welding electrode equivalent strength steel, low-alloy steel, ship steel and pressure vessels, such as 16Mn, 09Mn2Si etc.. Belong to the high manganese steel electrode, is the implementation of the "national standard" GB98485 surfacing electrode, electrode, the work hardening is particularly high, which improves the Mo crack resistance and wear resistance, hardened up to HB = 450-500. Higher than the rail 320, so the 506 welding rod welding rail, welding seam will not split.
- Q:What welding rod are used for welding of 304 stainless steel pipes?
- 304 stainless steel, that is, 0Cr18Ni9, when using electrode welding, you can use A102 (E308-16) or A107.If argon arc welding is adopted, H0Cr21Ni10 welding wire is needed.304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.The common marking methods in the market are 06Cr19Ni10, SUS304, in which 06Cr19Ni10 is generally used to indicate standard production of the national standard. Generally speaking, ASTM standard production is indicated, and SUS 304 represents standard production.304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.
- Q:What does the number in the welding rod mean?
- The number in the welding rod represents the specification, model and content of the electrode
- Q:What does "E43" and "E50" mean by welding electrodes of steel bars? What is the exact shape?
- E43 series:E43, the tensile strength of the deposited metal is greater than or equal to 42MPa (430kgf/cm2) E50 series:E50 series - the tensile strength of the deposited metal is greater than or equal to 49MPa (500kgf/cm2) Specific shape: conventional drug skin, hand welding electrode.Turn left and turn right |
- Q:12 chromium vanadium molybdenum with what electrode?
- Do you need domestic or imported ones?
- Q:One millimeter thick iron direct current welding machine welding 3.2 electrode, need much current?
- It's broken at one o'clock
- Q:What's the difference between 422 and 506? What are their respective attributes?
- 506 electrodes and 422 electrodes, in addition to the strength level, the former is 50 kilograms, and the latter is 42 kg class,506 electrode for low hydrogen alkaline skin, although it can be AC and DC dual-use, but the best use of DC welding machine422 electrodes for calcium titanium acid skin, AC and DC can be
- Q:What kind of material is welding electrode J506E7016?
- I usually use this kind of electrode. Belongs to the medium carbon steel electric welding rod, the electrode coating is white, this kind of welding rod is more afraid of damp than the ordinary low carbon steel welding rod. And it can be used instead of cast iron welding rod for emergency welding of iron castings.This kind of welding rod is more easily adhered to welding rod with AC welding machine, and the spatter is larger when welding, and the welding current needs to be larger than that of ordinary low carbon steel electrode welding.There are other J507 electrode.
- Q:What does the electrode strip E7108 stand for?
- A welding rod is made up of six parts. For example, CHE507CrNiFe13 can be split into:1. (CH) two letter, the Atlantic product code.2. (E) a letter of electrode type.3. (50) two numbers, deposited metal strength or alloy type.4. (7) a number, type of skin and type of current.5. (CrNi) 1~2 letters, additional alloy elements or electrode characteristics.6. (Fe13) letters + two numbers, nominal efficiency of welding rod.1.CH: the Atlantic product code2. electrode type: (see Table 1)Type of electrode 1E carbon steel welding rod, low alloy steel welding rodL low alloy steel welding rod for low temperatureS chromium nickel austenitic stainless steel electrodeH low alloy steel and stainless steel welding rod for heat resistingK chromium stainless steel electrodeC cast iron welding rodN nickel and nickel alloy welding rodR surfacing electrodeCu copper and copper alloy weldingDeposited metal strength and alloy type: Table 2MarknumberStrength (MPa)Major alloy typesRemarksE 42By 0.2 o = 330 B = 420(S)Mn-SiFifty= 400 = 490= 390 = 490Mn-Si (Ni)Fifty-five= 440 = 540Mn-Si-MoSixty= 490 = 590Mn-Si-Mo (Ni)Seventy= 590 = 690Mn-Si-Mo (Ni)Seventy-five= 640 = 740Mn-Si-MoMn-Si-Ni-MoEighty= 690 = 780Mn-Si-Mo-V-NiEighty-five= 740 = 830Mn-Si-Ni-Mo-V-CrH1 xMo to 0.5%Second digit (x)Represents different grades in the same type2 xMo to 0.5% Cr to 0.5%3 xMo0.5 to 1% Cr to 2%4 xMo to 1% Cr to 2.5%5 xMo to 0.5% Cr to 5%7 xMo to 1% Cr to 9%8 xMo to 1% Cr to 11%R1 xOrdinary room temperature2 xOrdinary room temperature
- Q:How many kinds of welding rod do you have?
- According to different circumstances, there are three kinds of welding rod classification method: according to the use of electrode classification, according to the main chemical composition of the drug classification, according to the characteristics of the drug after the melting of slag classification.
Our main products are made in accordance with state and industry standards as well as being able to meet our customers' requirements. We have a certified quality management system that meets with ISO9001:2000 approval, which we gained in 2002. We believe in placing equal emphasis on quality, the end user and on the building of our reputation, and have personnel who are ready to do to their utmost to provide you with the best products and service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||North America 0.24%
South America 0.16%
Southeast Asia 3.15%
Mid East 0.08%
Western Europe 1.58%
Northern Europe 1.34%
Southern Europe 0.40%
South Asia 0.08%
Domestic Market 92.10%
||ISO 9001:2000 ;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average