Superior Quality of Full Mixed Blended Flux E7018.
1)All position welding
2)Extra low hydrogen potassium type coating.
We are a experienced factory specailly manufacturing mixed flux and various welding electrodes.
1) To select superior quanity of raw materials .
2) Our engineer designed particular formulation of flux in long term practice.
We would like to design formulation according to client's welding electrodes.
E7018 is an outstand quality all positon welding electrodes covered with extra low hydrogen potassium type coating for welding high tensile steels and low alloy steels. It's nominal welding efficiency is about 110% due to iron powder is contained.The weld metal shows an excellent low temperature toughness and high crack-resistance.
Application: It is widely used in important projects of ships ,boilers, high press vessels, bridge, skyscrapers,offshore drilling platforms,nuclear powder stations etc.
- Q:What soldering flux is used for manual welding of SMT components?
- BGA solder paste can solve your problem, no corrosion, safety, environmental protection, do not understand, and then Baidu button to help you solve.
- Q:What is the brazing flux
- The solder is usually borax. Clean the weld before welding to avoid grease sticking.
- Q:Do solder paste fluxes make profit? How about profit?
- As long as the electronics industry, the general needs of the factory, do not want to use your, it depends on your own skills.
- Q:The refrigerator with aluminum aluminum welding flux? I wire is solid core!
- General welding refrigerators are wind welding, welding flux
- Q:Use free cleaning flux and do not use boards?
- This is my specialty. I have been in engineering and management in an electronic factory for over ten years. I have been doing technical and managerial work in 6 years. Most people give advice that is one-sided and does not take on practical significance. Of course, they are sincere in their zeal. Many electronic engineers have always been partial to flux knowledge, and they can not get some specialized knowledge of flux.Disposable flux is relative, you ask the supplier what is the definition of flux, that is disposable after welding without cleaning, it is dangerous to generalize. Several factors:1. what kind of products do you have (circuit characteristics: high voltage, low voltage, high frequency, low frequency)?.2. surface insulation impedance parameter of flux. (true, don't Scribble data)3. customer requirements for PCB surface cleanliness.4. working environment of products.Disposable solder wire resin material or resin solid content, good safety, can not accept the appearance of cleaning, improper cleaning will produce white powder.Flux welding after the residue of many, sticky hands (some cold after it does not stick) is not the reason for cleaning, this is the appearance of the layman's point of view. WW112266@126.COM
- Q:What effect does flux add to rosin? Effect?
- Loose perfume, also called soldering flux, is one of the important factors of successful welding. Flux consists of highly pure chemical material and is produced under strict quality control. Able to remove oxide, keep metal welding surface clean and good lubricity, for good welding
- Q:In welding, do you want to re engineer the welding process if the change of the flux grade, such as SJ101, becomes SJ301?
- To re evaluate, refer to table 6. in NB/T47014
- Q:What about the flux on the clothes?
- Fluxes can be washed with alcohol! The flux has two kinds of alcohol and water base, estimated flux alcohol based on the clothes of the possibility here is 90%, so the use of alcohol is OK, if it is water-based, then wash on the line, if possible, with half water and half alcohol reconcile it. In fact, there are many dissolved flux solvent effect is relatively poor is alcohol, but because you are washing clothes, so I used the alcohol, acetone, toluene, trichloroethylene, white oil, banana water, do not use.
- Q:What is sintered flux?
- Sintered flux refers to third substances used to reduce the interfacial tension between the base metal and the filler metal.Sintered flux is a granular welding material. When welding, it can melt to form molten slag and gas, which can protect and metallurgical molten pool. A substance that is capable of melting to form molten slag and gases when welding and to protect and treat molten metals. Submerged arc welding flux for submerged arc welding.Extension of knowledge point:The functional part of the sintered flux can be divided into three:1. Remove the oxide of welding surface, reduce the melting point and surface tension of solder, and reach the brazing temperature as soon as possible;2. Protect the weld metal from the harmful gases in the surrounding air when it is in liquid state;3 make the liquid solder have proper flow velocity to fill the brazing seam.
- Q:What is a soldering flux? What does the solvent include?
- Flux (flux): a chemical that helps and promotes welding processes and has a protective effect and prevents oxidation reactions in welding processes. Flux can be divided into solid, liquid and gas. The main auxiliary heat conduction, removing the oxide, reduce the surface tension of welding material, welding material removal is surface oil, increase the welding area, prevent oxidation and other aspects, in several aspects of the key role of the two is: "to remove oxides and" to reduce the surface tension of welding material".Organic solvent: one or several mixtures of ketones, alcohols, esters, commonly used with ethanol, propanol and butanol, acetone and toluene; isobutyl ketone; ethyl acetate, butyl acetate and so on. As the liquid component, its main function is to dissolve the solid components of the flux, so as to form a uniform solution to facilitate the flux component welding components uniform coating amount, at the same time it can also clean the dirt and light metal surface oil.
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average