Flux Coated Welding Rod E6013
1)Dry Mixed Flux for Welding Electrodes E6013 based on natural rutile.
2) Low smoke and sparks.
3) Perfect welding performance
AWS Classification: A.5.1:E6013
Contains 50% natural rutile and high quality of other materials to made dry mixed flux. Specially for hydraulic pressure machine.
We also provide high quality of flux E6011 and E7018, E7018-1, E7016, E6010 ETC.
E6013 is the most popular mild steel welding rod.It is able to provide excellent welding preformance and satisfactory weld can be obtained in all position welding.
Application: It is widely used in ordinary strength mild steel structures especially suitable for intermittent welding to sheet steel and small work pieces as well as cosmetic welding with smooth and shiny appearance.
- Q:What solvents do you use to clean rosin and flux? Can you make it yourself? It used to be the water, but now it's home. There's no water in the house
- The water is banana water
- Q:Can the flux soldering solenoid valve be maintained?
- As long as the coil does not burn, it can be repaired, but it will not take long to suggest a replacement.
- Q:How to use the photovoltaic flux?
- Using the method of PV flux is generally, will be coated with solder dipped in flux, fully dry after soaking. Welding when coated with solder contact with the gate line cell, at the same time with the iron heating, under the action of heat, coated with solder flux on the melt flux at high temperature and metal oxide on the surface of the chemical reaction and remove it, at the same time enhance the flux soldering, the welding tin belt and battery sheet welding together.It should be noted that the soldering flux has a period of validity and needs to be used before failure.
- Q:What kind of soldering flux is used to weld copper and copper wire by spot welding machine?
- You are welding with spot welding machine! There is no need to use soldering flux! The finished product is unstable and easy to break because your soldering time and current specifications are small! Maybe the specifications of your spot welding machine can not meet the welding requirements! Take my answer, and I'll continue to help you!
- Q:How to choose welding rod, welding wire and flux
- Selection of flux must be carried out simultaneously with the choice of welding wire, because of the different combinations of flux and wire, it is possible to obtain different properties or different chemical composition of deposited metal. Flux and wire used for submerged arc welding are usually selected according to the material of the metal being welded and the performance requirements of the weld metal.
- Q:Is oxalic acid also called soldering flux?
- No, the flux is borax
- Q:Why solder flux is needed for submerged arc welding?
- First of all, submerged arc welding is also arc welding. Arc welding is characterized by the melting of metals. In the process of metal melting, if there is no separation from the air, there will be excess oxides in the weld, alloy elements are reduced, there are many nitrides and so on. In order to reduce the harmful effects of oxygen and nitrogen, the molten metal must be separated from the air during welding. The separation of liquid metal from air by means of gas and slag produced by flux.Role of welding flux:1) improve the electric conductivity of arc, make arc easy, stable arc;2) to form molten slag, to protect the transition droplets, to protect the molten pool, to cover the upper surface of the bead, and to avoid the excessive cooling of the weld;3) the metallurgical effect on the dissolution bath, between the metal and slag, through the ferromanganese and ferrosilicon reaction deoxygenation;4) alloying action, adding Si and Mn, Cr, Ni, Mo and other elements.
- Q:Is carbon dioxide gas shielded welding wire a flux cored wire?What is the explanation of solid cored wire?.
- Two wire wire flux is fierce treasure is carbon dioxide wire surface is anti rust paint
- Q:What are the commonly used fluxes?
- The most used is rosinThe flux function: rosin resin and surfactant flux in the production of chemical reaction at a certain temperature, can remove the welding metal surface oxidation film, and rosin purpose and can protect the surface of metal shed no longer oxidation at high temperatures. Flux can reduce the surface tension of molten solder, and it is beneficial to wetting and diffusion of solder
- Q:Can I use soldering iron without soldering flux?
- I use the 936 crack soldering station, I don't have the flux. Less than 200 pieces, long life, can adjust temperature, but also anti-static.
With good skill, advanced equipment, strict management and hard work of our staff, we specially manufacture high quality of welding products. Our leading product has passed the approvals of the authorities at home and abroad. The quality of our products has reached international leading level. Our products have been used in many areas such as shipping, bridge, engineering & machinery, chemical industry, pressure vessel and architecture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||15.00% South America
7.69% Eastern Europe
7.69% Southeast Asia
7.69% Eastern Asia
7.69% Western Europe
7.69% Central America
7.69% Northern Europe
7.69% Southern Europe
7.69% South Asia
1.00% North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average