1) Grade:ER304, ER304L, ER307, ER307Si, ER308, ER308L, ER308LSi, ER310, ER316, ER316L, ER316LSi, ER347, ER347Si, ER309, ER309L, ER430, ER420, etc
2) Standard: GB, SUS, AWS, JIS, DIN, BS970
3) Diameter: 0.6-5.0mm
4) Packing: in coil, bundle or spool, then in carton or as your request
300kg/spool 25kg/spool 20kg/spool 15kg/spool 5kg/spool 12.5kg/spool 1kg/spool
Tig argon arc welding wire packing in drums 1m/line 5Kg/drum 10kg/drum
5) Application: MIG, TIG, and submerged arc wires for welding a wide variety of stainless steels
|Chemical Composition Requirements||AWS A5.9/A5.9M:2006|
- Q:How to use hot 317 welding rod?
- R317 is a low alloy steel welding rod with low sodium hydrogen type. It can be welded in all positions by DC reverse welding, and the welding process is good. The weldment should be preheated to 250~300 DEG C before welding and should be treated at 700~740 DEG C after welding.
- Q:Welding Q345C steel plate with ordinary electrode?
- Welding Q345C steel plate with ordinary welding rod, that is, 16Mn should use 507, ordinary welding rod welding performance is poor, hope to adopt
- Q:What welding rod are used for welding of 304 stainless steel pipes?
- 304 stainless steel, that is, 0Cr18Ni9, when using electrode welding, you can use A102 (E308-16) or A107.If argon arc welding is adopted, H0Cr21Ni10 welding wire is needed.304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry.The common marking methods in the market are 06Cr19Ni10, SUS304, in which 06Cr19Ni10 is generally used to indicate standard production of the national standard. Generally speaking, ASTM standard production is indicated, and SUS 304 represents standard production.304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of titanium calcium electrode
- Titanium calcium electrode belongs to J422 (E4303). It has good process, stable arc, beautiful welding seam, but low impact toughness and strength. It is not suitable for welding with high structural performance requirement.J507 low hydrogen type basic welding rod, basically contrary to J422. The process is bad, the arc is unstable, only the direct reverse welding and short arc welding can be used. However, because of the strong hydrogen removal ability, hydrogen cracking and defects are not produced, and the impact toughness is high, which is suitable for welding with high structural performance requirements.
- Q:Is there any difference between welding wire and welding rod? What is the production process of welding wire? What kind of equipment do you need?
- There is a difference between welding wire and welding rod,The welding process is mainly: pretreatment - drawing technology - copper plating process - layer winding process -- the packaging processProduction equipment: wire pretreatment equipment, wire drawing machine, winding machine, plating bath, plating tank winding machine, winding machine, tension rack, traction polishing machine etc..
- Q:Can the surface hardness of J506 welding rod for roller be guaranteed?
- Hardness must be no good, J506 surfacing is no hardness.Now is the use of roller surfacing, preheating, submerged arc welding, after welding heat treatment, machining, welding process to repair. Specific to the surface hardness, different conditions, hardness is also different, but, J506 welding hardness is not achieved.
- Q:Why is the hydrogen content in the weld lower than that of the alternating current when the acid electrode is welded by direct current?
- Because of the alkaline electrode contains a lot of calcium fluoride (CaF), the decomposition of fluorine in the arc under the ionization potential of fluorine is high, not easily ionized, and the outermost layer of fluorine has seven electrons, cannot lose electrons to become positive ions, but easy to get electrons becomes negatively charged, if the answer is that will, fluorine ion mass to welding pool movement, so will increase caused by splash, arc burning instability. The reverse, however, and when using the reverse connection, positive ion electron in hydrogen, in the molten pool is formed on the surface of HF, the surface can be greatly reduced in welding seam hydrogen.
- Q:H13 what kind of welding rod is used for steel welding?
- H13 steel electrodeH13 steel is C-Cr-Mo-Si-V steel, which is widely used in the world. At the same time, many scholars in various countries have conducted extensive research on it, and explored the improvement of chemical composition.H13 steel is C-Cr-Mo-Si-V steel, which is widely used in the world. At the same time, many scholars in various countries have conducted extensive research on it, and explored the improvement of chemical composition. Steel is widely used and has excellent properties, mainly determined by the chemical composition of steel. Of course, impurities in steel must be reduced. Data show that when Rm is at 1550MPa, the sulfur content of the material drops from 0.005% to 0.003%, which increases the impact toughness by about 13J. Obviously, the NADCA 207-2003 standard provides: (premium) H13 steel grade sulfur content less than 0.005%, while the super (superior) should be less than 0.003%S and 0.015%P. The composition of H13 steel is analyzed below.
- Q:What's the difference between two oxygen welding and common electrode welding? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- CO2 welding protective medium is CO2 and the protective effect of SMAW protection effect, SMAW protective medium for coating gas making slag material produced, the effect is not good CO2
- Q:What type of welding rod is applied to Q345 steel plate?
- Q345 steel plate is welded with J506 or J507 electrode.J506 is a low hydrogen potassium electrode, it is a kind of basic electrode, welding steel structure and the typical Q235, Q245R, Q345 steel, the tensile strength of E4315 is much larger relative to the common electrode, so the general welding force or by welding steel structure of dynamic load.J506 welding rod diameter ranging from 2.5mm to 6.0mm, can be carried out in all position welding, welding using alternative welding machine.The weld formation after J506 welding is more difficult than that of the acid welding rod. If an electrode is used on the cover of the steel structure, the acid electrode can be used.J507 is a low sodium hydrogen electrode, it is a kind of basic electrode, can be Q235, Q245R, Q345 typical welding structure steel in steel, the tensile strength of E4315 is much larger compared to the common electrode, so the general welding force or under dynamic load of steel structure.J507 welding rod diameter ranging from 2.5mm to 6.0mm, can be carried out in all position welding, welding using DC welder, polarity reversal. Of course, if there is only AC welder in the field, AC welder can be used, but the current needs to be switched on.The weld formation after J507 welding is more difficult than that of the acid welding rod. If an electrode is used on the cover of the steel structure, the acid electrode can be used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range