1.Green to celadon
3.Application:Reinforced the electroslag pressure welding for vertical rebar
1.It is a type of Mid-Mn High-Si Low-F smelting flux.
2.Green to celadon with the of 7-20 meshes. It is like transparent vitreous.
3.Application: particularly used in the electroslag pressure welding for vertical rebar.
4.Advantage:It's easy to start arc, to build slag pool, and to slag off. The process of electroslag is stable. What's more, the surface is bright and its fore rate is high.
Φ25 II degree
Before the construction of reinforced do try to pull parts used to determine the best parameters.
Reinforced fluctuation concentric, two plane to level off.
Should not dirt, grease joint and high corrosion.
Flux should not in the rain, H2O ≤0.1%
The power supply voltage change should adjust welding standard.
- Q:What are the concepts of solder paste and soldering flux, and their range of two is large
- Solder paste: used for patch welding of circuit boards. Solder paste is a paste of a mixture of tin, silver, alloy particles and soldering flux.Soldering flux: a kind of auxiliary welding material. The main component is rosin. A surface oxide used to clean the metal of a welded part.These two substances are nothing at all!
- Q:What soldering flux is used for welding silver products?
- When soldering silver, you can use soldering flux, M51-F is an active soldering flux, which can be welded in M51 welding at low temperature of 179 degrees. The color after soldering is that of tin and silver.
- Q:What is the appearance of a solder pit in a sj101 flux?
- It is possible to visually detect impurities, as well as uneven heating temperatures
- Q:Is oxalic acid also called soldering flux?
- No, the flux is borax
- Q:What is the best way to clean the solder flux residue on the circuit board?
- Clean with electronic cleaning agent and ultrasonic wave.
- Q:The core wire twisting wire peeling after soldering, using disposable flux, lead-free solder, tin products place several days will be black, what is the problem? How to solve?
- Where the tin is stained, the product is oxidized,Abnormal handling of the product: re - oxidize the product to the tinIf the terminal is to solve this problem, only professional wire flux will be changed
- Q:Solid rosin can be placed inside the flux or solder it?? What's the function?
- What is solid rosin? Isn't that just to protect the solder from being oxidized and to restore the solder that has been oxidized? So it's better to put it in the soldering flux. But this is not to say that it is not allowed to put in the stove inside, because the excess solder also need to protect and restore[answer added]:In practice, it is convenient to use rosin containing solder wire!
- Q:Where will the industrial flux be sold?
- Shenzhen Weite Xinda Technology search
- Q:What flux is used in the casting welding of batteries?,
- The battery does not need any soldering flux when casting welding.
- Q:What is a soldering flux? What does the solvent include?
- There are borax, hydrochloric acid and so on
Our company has powerful technical force and qualified special group for developing products as per customer.
The product have passed the approval of China Certification System, ISO9001:2008 Quality System, reached international leading level and have been sold to many countries and regions like South America, Southeast Asia, Middle East etc. Guaranteed with the reliable quality and after-sale service, you will be delighted to find that imported directly from us is so easy and simple as you buy from your local suppliers but with very competitive prices and more choice. Let's march forward hand in hand, and create a bright future together.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range