Wall Mount Battery 5Kw Power Lithium Ion Solar Batteries Home Storage NCQ
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 100 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Source with confidence
√ Direct from Verified Custom Manufacturer
Household,Hospital, Bank, Airport, Power plant and other systems.
Solar energy storage cabinet
Long last UPS battery.
Phone switch, Telecom room SMR hospitals.
About 2000-6000 cycles, up to 10 times longer life span compared to lead-acid batteries.
More Usable Capacity
100% depth of discharge (DOD),25-50% more usable capacity than lead-acid batteries.
Average 70% lighter than the same size traditional lead-acid batteries.
Fast &Safe Charge
High charge/discharge rate, charge much faster than traditional lead-acid batteries.
Every battery comes with a built-in battery protection system.
A variety of BCI standard sizes or custom solution for easy drop-in replacement.
Ultimate clean energy, no gassing, no fumes, no pollution, on-hazardous batteries.
CONVENIENT AND BEAUTIFUL ENERGY STORAGE DEVICE, TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN GET THE LIGHT AT ANY TIME AND PLACE. TO ORDER IT, QUALITY SERVICE, REASONABLE PRICE AND PERFECT AFTER-SALES.
1.Who are we?
We are based in Beijing, China, start from 2004,sell to all countries. There are more than300 people in our office.
2. How can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;
3.What can you buy from us?
Energy Storage System,Power Storage Battery,Solar Panels,Energy Etorage Battery,LiFePO4 Battery Storage System
4. Why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
Focus on the R&D, production and sales of power batteries & energy storage system.
5. What services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,DDU,Express Delivery；
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,CNY;
6.Can I have a sample order?
Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
7.Would you accept to use our logo ?
All of our products are accepted to print your logo on the enclosure and package box,it depends on the amount, from 200pcs to1000pcs.
8. What kind of certificate you have ?
9.How to choose suitable inverter?
If your load is resistive loads, such as: bulbs, you can choose a modified wave inverter. But if it is inductive loads and capacities loads,we recommend using pure sine wave power inverter.
10.How do I choose the size of the inverter?
Different types of load demand for power are different. You can view the load power values to determine the size of the power inverter.
- Q:Hello Today I Got My Evader EXT RC Car In The Mail With A NiCd Onyx 1800 Battery By Duratrax Anyways On The Back Of The Battery Pack It Says Waring May Cause Cancer Birth Diffects Reading This Scared Me Are They Saying That By Holding Or Handling This Battery Will Cause Cancer I Really Hope Not If Someone Can Give Me Some Reassurance That It's Not Dangerous To Handle This Battery I Will Feel Alot Better If I Knew It Was Safe To Hold And Touch If Someone Can Please Give Me A Answer I Would Greatly Appreciate It
- just dont saw it open and eat the insides :D if its covered in plastic the battery cant harm you. good luck!
- Q:I have a motorola handheld radio when i put the battery in the charger it will rapid charge for 1hr then go to trickle charge how long should i leave it in the charger i have been told 2hr after rapid is done and told 12hrs the packs cost a bit so can someone please help so i dont mess them up thanks
- Usually rechargeable packs require a very long recharge time. Radios, phones, etc will have times from 6hrs to 12hrs depending on the run time of the battery.
- Q:Hi guys, I have a rechargable battery pack for my 360 controller and i can't findout how to charge it, I don't have a cord for my controller, Or a charger, *if there even is one*, So does anybody know how i can charger it without said things.
- you cant
- Q:I want to put 4 AA NiCad or NimH batteries in a holder (Radio Shack 270-383) and connect two set of positive and negative leads. One to a DC Power Jack (Radio Shack 274-1565) for when the battery pack needs to be recharged and the other to a DC Power Plug (Radio Shack 274-1567) for when I want to use their power. Will this work?
- An AA battery (pronounced either ay-ay or double A) is a dry cell-type battery commonly used in portable electronic devices. Electrical output of alkaline batteries in this size is 1.5 volts, 1800 to 2600 mA·h, while rechargeable batteries commonly output variably 1.25 V. The output of an AA battery is the same as that of an AAA battery, but AA batteries provide power for a longer period (hence their larger size). An AA cell measures 50 mm long, 14.2 mm in diameter, and weighs approximately 23 g (1.97 x 0.56 inches and 0.81 ounces). The capacity of rechargeable AA batteries varies with the technology used. Nickel-cadmium (NiCad) AAs with a capacity of 650 to 800 mA·h are commonly available, while 800 to 1000 mA·h are rarer and more expensive. Nickel metal hydride (NiMH) AAs are available in various capacities ranging from 1400 to 2700 mA·h. NiCad AAs are commonly used by people powering model cars or other (relatively) high-current-draw devices, where the older NiCad technology performs better than NiMH. NiMH AA's designed for high current applications are beginning to become available; these use different construction and have lower capacity (1400-1600 mA·h) than the highest capacity NiMH cells.
- Q:I plan on putting my name inside of the Xbox 360 wireless controller battery pack so I can make sure not to lose it. My question is are the numbers inside of the Xbox 360 controller battery pack important? What are they used for?Also if they are important where is a better place to put my name? I would not like it to be on the surface of the controller because it would bother my hand and it wouldn't look as good.
- Well if you have a warranty on your xbox yes it is, say your controller would break, you type those numbers in the service center and if its under warranty you get a new one for free. but if not under warranty go ahead and cover it with your name
- Q:I was using the controller and it was working fine. I turned off my console for a few hours then came back to play. I tried to turn on my controller but it will not turn on. I know it is charged. So then i plugged in the charger, it stayed on for like 5 seconds then turned off. Can someone please help me! that would be great!
- Did u buy it with the Play and Charge kit? Those batteries tend to break or work badly. Otherwise, buy a new controller or new battery pack.
- Q:I have two battery packs for my 18v Dewalt drill and neither will take a charge. Is there a way to revive them so they will charge up?
- No simple way as rechargeable batteries have a limited number o fcharge and discharge cycle, around 200 to 500. After that, it's dead and will need a new one.
- Q:I have a Fishman Matrix Infinity pickup, the battery pack was held in place by adhesive but has recently come loose. Any ideas for how to re attach it without using a substance that would damage the guitar?
- You can use velcro. They sell both sides and you can cut it to the right fit. If the glue on the back of the vecro isn't strong enough, you can always use your own glue to make it permanent. Its on the inside, so don't sweat it so much.
- Q:I have this moped with a dead battery, i need one, and the only one i could find that is in stock, is a 4Ah battery pack. Can i use this battery as a replacement for a 12V 5Ah battery pack?
- From the electrical point of view, yes - it does have 20 percent less nominal capacity (4Ah vs. 5 Ah), but it is still better than a dead battery. Before buying check also its physical size, type and layout of terminals - they should be the same as the original battery, otherwise it will be difficult to install.
- Q:I was wondering what these are called and where I can buy them. They are the type that come with television remotes/toys/some cheaper digital cameras.etc. They are those 2 pack batteries that are wrapped tightly in a thick plastic without any paper/cardboard packaging. The link is a picture of what they look like except the ones I am looking for are Duracell Branded.
- I am going to stop short of calling them OEM batteries, other than to say if you specifically want a large quantity of Duracell branded batteries packaged like that, you need to call Duracell and order them that way. I have seen some manufacturers bundle pairs or quads of cells like that, but sell them in bulk packs. But not Duracell or Energizer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like