custom Lithium Ion Batteries Rack mounted household Power Wall Energy Storage Battery NCQ
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 100 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Standard Charge Voltage
Max Charge Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max Discharge Current
Support 10 Units In Parallel
Support 15 units
Support 15 Units
≥6000 Cycles (80%DOD)
Charge Temperature Range
Discharge Temperature Range
Wall Mounted / Stand
Source with confidence
√ Direct from Verified Custom Manufacturer
CONVENIENT AND BEAUTIFUL ENERGY STORAGE DEVICE, TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN GET THE LIGHT AT ANY TIME AND PLACE. TO ORDER IT, QUALITY SERVICE, REASONABLE PRICE AND PERFECT AFTER-SALES.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. How about after-sales service?
A. We will provide you with a 3 years warranty. If there are any problems, please let us know and we will provide you with a positive solution.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A. Sample 5-10 days, mass production time 3-5 weeks depending on order quantity.
Q4. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A. Yes, but low MOQ, 10pcs order is available.
Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A. We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Bigger order shipped by air or by sea.
Q6. How to proceed with an order?
A. 1st, please let us know your requirements or application. 2nd, We offer our quotation. 3rd, customer confirms the samples and make a deposit for formal order. 4th, We produce your order.
Q7. Can you print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please supply us the artwork before mass production.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Electrolyte density This is to evaluate whether the battery charge is normal, whether the aging of the important parameters, the use of density meter or electrolyte density tester can be measured. If the electrolyte density is too small, you need to charge. And the electrolyte concentration is too thick or too thin to a certain extent, it means that such as the occurrence of plate vulcanization, short circuit or overcharge phenomenon, this time on the need for maintenance.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- Ordinary battery: ordinary battery plate is composed of lead and lead oxide, the electrolyte is sulfuric acid aqueous solution. Its main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- Open the rubber cap, exposing the exhaust raft, you can see the battery inside, some of the battery exhaust cutting can be unscrewed.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- The capacity of the battery unit is AH (safety) is the product of current and time.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Lead-acid battery is composed of positive and negative plates, partitions, shell, electrolyte and wiring pile head and other components, the discharge of the chemical reaction is to rely on positive electrode active substances (lead dioxide and lead) and negative plate active substances (sponge Pure lead) in the electrolyte (dilute sulfuric acid solution) under the action, which plate grid, the traditional battery lead and antimony alloy manufacturing, maintenance-free battery is made of lead calcium alloy, the former with antimony, the latter with calcium, This is the fundamental difference between the two points.
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- This is relative to a maintenance-free battery. Maintenance of the battery needs to be supplemented with electrolyte to ensure work, while maintenance-free is not required.
- Q:How to determine the battery is good or bad?
- If less than 9V but the pointer is in a certain value does not move that the battery is in a state of loss, need to add charge.
- Q:How to repair the battery?
- Maintain the battery before, first of all to clean up the battery appearance of the dust, remove the terminal above the stain and corrosion.
- Q:Maintenance-free battery how to detect it?
- Do not always check the color of the electric eye for maintenance-free batteries. Green for the full power; black for the lack of electricity, need to be added to charge; gray or light yellow for the electrolyte is insufficient, because maintenance-free battery can not add liquid, should immediately replace the battery.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- The battery discharge to the standard termination voltage when the internal resistance will become larger, the battery electrolyte concentration will become very thin, especially the battery plate micropores and battery plate surface these two points are almost neutral; battery over discharge because of Internal resistance will become larger, so the battery will appear inside the phenomenon of heat, the battery volume will appear fever expansion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like