Nickel Cdmium Pocket Plate Battery
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 Pieces pc
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 Pieces Per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detailed Product Description
1.nicd industiral battery
2.wide application:Telecom, ups, emergency lights
3.long service life more than 20 years
The data sheet of GN120 as follow:
1.cell type:GN20=KPL20 (low rate dicharge battery with long discharge time)
5.delivery with dry battery . electrolyte(KOH+LIOH+DISTILLED WATER)
Advantage of hmbattery
1.have packing room,welding room,assemblingroom,heating room,production room etc
2.wide operating temperature range from -25 °C to 45°C
3.long service life more than 20 years
4.Excellent charging efficiency and smooth discharge voltage
5.high resistance to mechanical and electrical abuse
6.plastic maerial is produced by our own factory
7.Low maintenance cost and replacement cost.
8.excellent sales man and engineers
9.fastest delivery time
Nickel-cadmium storage batteries can be divided into low rete, medium rate and high rate based on their application (various discharge current). They can be operated at the temperature of minus 40 degree to 45 degree after charging at normal charge rate at an ambient temperature of 24-26 degree.
They are widely used in the electric equipment, tele-communications, lighting&UPS as the standby or DC power supply. They can also be used in oil motor or DC electric motor for starting, transport vehicles and solar energy cells.
With a design life of more than 20 years they have proved to be very reliable DC power source float service or cyclic applications in harsh conditions with temperatures up to 50 degree
L range (KLP)
The L range is designed for applications where the battery is required to proved energy over relatively long discharge period . Typical uses are power back-up and bulk energy storage.
M rang (KMP)
The M range is designed for applications where the battery is required to provide sustain electrical loads for between 30 minutes to 3 hours or for mixed loads which involves a mixture of high and low discharge rates. The range is typically used in the power back-up applications.
H range (KHP)
The H range is designed for applications where are several relatively high current over a short period bursts. Usually less than 30 minutes in duration. The range is typically used in starting and power back-up applications
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- The capacity of the battery unit is AH (safety) is the product of current and time.
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- 2V battery capacity (from 200AH-3000AH have) long design, good stability, the price is also expensive; 12V battery capacity is generally the largest 250AH, design life as 2V, price economy, high current discharge better.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If the battery is charged, because the battery discharge itself, the active substance to activate, not add acid, but should be added pure water (no minerals and impurities in the water) is best steaming water, and now you Since the addition, you can use water to wash several times, and then use 1C current charge to 2.3 times. Then discharge, so repeated several times, will be better. So that you can remove the vulcanization.
- Q:What is a maintenanceable battery?
- Maintenance-free battery due to its own structure on the advantages of electrolyte consumption is very small, in the life of the basic need not add distilled water.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Voltage check the state of the battery standard voltage should be maintained between 12.2 ~ 12.7V. If the voltage is too low should be charged, the charge should be kept small charge for a long time. Battery charging need to use a professional charger, the owner will not try to charge their own, the owner can only keep the engine running on the battery can be charged. If the battery aging should be replaced.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- Usually the capacity of the power supply is expressed by kV · A or kW. However, as a power supply VRLA battery, the use of security (A · h) that its capacity is more accurate.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V represents the rated voltage. 65Ah indicates that the battery capacity (ie 1 ampere current can be used for 65 hours).
- Q:How does the battery increase the voltage?
- The so-called battery is the storage of chemical energy, if necessary, the release of electrical energy of an electrical chemical equipment.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- Ordinary battery: ordinary battery plate is composed of lead and lead oxide, the electrolyte is sulfuric acid aqueous solution. Its main advantage is the voltage stability, the price is cheap.
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- In addition to lead-acid batteries, all kinds of batteries are dissolved in sulfuric acid, and then by means of ion resin from the solution to extract a variety of metals, raw materials obtained in this way than the heat treatment method is pure, so the market price is higher, and the battery contains 95% of the various substances can be extracted.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|South America 10%
Southeast Asia 12%
Mid East 15%
Eastern Asia 13%
Domestic Market 50%
|CE; CETIFICATION; ISO9001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like