Tower Crane TC6520 Max. working range 65m
- Ref Price:
- $40,000.00 - 200,000.00 / unit
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 30 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Quick Details of TC6520 Tower Crane
Feature: Tower Crane
Max.Lifting Load: 10T
Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
Model Number: TC6520
Packaging & Delivery of TC6520 Tower Crane
Packaging Detail: Nude package
Delivery Detail: 25-30days
Specifications of TC6520 Tower Crane
● Max. working range 65m, tip lifting weight 2.0T and Max. lifting weight 10T.
● Slewing mechanism and trolleying mechanism all take VFD+PLC technical control.
● Outstanding in working efficiency, operating speed and stability. Reduce future maintenance cost.
Free standing height (m)
Max height with attachment (m)
Working range can be adjusted（m）
Min working range（m）
Max lifting capacity（t）
Tip load @ 65m（t）
Hoist mechanism (VFD+PLC)
Trolleying mechanism (VFD+PLC)
Slewing mechanism (VFD+PLC)
Mast section size（L×W×H）m
Total power (KW)
Power supply requirement (KVA)
230KVA for generator
Cable type ( within 35 meters from site power source to lower
electric box of tower crane )
50mm2（3+2, 5 cores）
Startup voltage & current
Rated working voltage & current
Images of TC6520 Tower Crane
FAQ of TC6520 Tower Crane
Q: What is the principal to quote the right tower crane to the client?
A: First, we need to know clients’ requirements. Normally the following information should be clarified by the client: max lifting capacity, height (height under hook), tip load and jib length.
Second, we need to know what the foundation requirement from the client is. (Fixed/undercarriage/ undercarriage with traveling system), mast section type (panel/integrated), power supply source (voltage, ampere and frequency), the distance between the machine and power supply……
Third if there are special needs, we could suggest proposal according to clear data provided by the clients. End-user, as construction machinery buyer, knows the site situation well and should make decision, such as the machinery specification, type…….
Q: What about our tower crane's warranty?
A: Usually there is one-year quality warranty including main electronic parts (not including consumable parts). There are consumable spare parts together with whole machine and normally they are enough for one year.
Q: What is 3 main mechanism of the tower crane?
A: there are trolleying mechanism/ slewing mechanism/ hoisting mechanism.
Q: Can you equip with light on tower crane jib, monitor, remote control and anemometer?
A: Sure. All of these could be provided with extra cost upon the clients’ requirements. But according to general practice, remote control is not suggested because most of the operator feedback operation in the cabin will provide a wide working view.
To Lead The Revoluation of International Trade
- Q:I have a Holden 253 and I'm looking at a hydraulic street/strip cam, and I'm wondering which brand is better out of Crow and Crane?Cheers.
- crane is they cam i like but they are both good.
- Q:I need it for my English class, not to cheat, but because my literature book only has an excerpt, in which I didn't even know Yukiko's name. And my teacher insists on finding it out for ourselves and I just want to know what the story is about and what the scandal repeatedly implied in the excerpt is.
- It's been a while, but I believe the story is about a young girl who gets cancer, and sets about making 1,000 paper cranes for good luck, but she never made to completion. Just google to find info, or see if you can download the book.
- Q:I give up...Somebody who understands The Decemberists please tell me what a Crane's Wife is and what the song is about. I love the song, I sing along loudly, but I don't have a clue.
- I found this on wikipedia. The Crane Wife is an old Japanese tale. While there are many variations of the tale, a common version is that a poor man finds an injured crane on his doorstep (or outside with an arrow in it), takes it in and nurses it back to health. After he releases the crane, a woman appears at his doorstep with whom he falls in love and marries. Because they need money, his wife offers to weave wondrous clothes out of silk that they can sell at the market, but only if he agrees never to watch her making them. They begin to sell them and live a comfortable life, but he soon makes her weave them more and more. Oblivious to his wife's diminishing health, his greed increases. He eventually peeks in to see what she is doing to make the silk she weaves so desirable. He is shocked to discover that at the loom is a crane plucking feathers from her own body and weaving them into the loom. The crane, seeing him, flies away and never returns.
- Q:Mother, whose heart hung humble as a button the bright splendid shroud of your son,Do not weep. War is kind. Please help thanks for reading
- This is a very critical and harsh poem. Stephen Crane seems to have a more pessimistic outlook on life than other poems he has written, and nowhere else does that pessimistic outlook come through in his poetry than here. The pattern of the poem affixes a cynical, satirical statement after every statement of War is kind. For example, War is kind, Hoarse booming drums of the regiment, little souls who thirst for fight, these men were born to drill and die. The unexplained glory flies above them. Especially when Crane says the unexplained glory flies above them, he is making a powerful statement by questioning whether all the death and destruction is really worth it. This questioning is very important, because many wars are not really for what they seem to be for. There are exceptions of course, perhaps World War II and the fight to end the holocaust, perhaps the Civil War and the fight to end slavery, but for the most part, wars are usually conflicts between cultures over natural resources and disagreements over cultural values. The glory of war, the patriotism, the nationalism; Crane is trying to state that all of these emotions we associate with most wars are really made up so that generally people will feel better about their actions in the long term. Crane questions whether or not war is ever really worth anything to anybody in this poem. Crane clearly does not think so, considering the level of sarcasm he uses throughout the poem, especially at the end when he powerfully states Mother whose heart hung humble as a button On the bright splendid shroud of your son, Do not weep. War is kind. This is very powerful, and Crane very clearly points out that the glory of war and honor of battle are not worth much to a parent whose son has died, or wife whose husband has died, or child whose father has died. Crane's questioning of warfare is very relevant in today's war when we are as a country in what many people would call a meaningless war.
- Q:I need to do a report on how cranes topple, moment (physics) and there correlation (relasionship).I am an idiot and have forgotten what moment is. so please explian that, how cranes topple and why they dont topple, and the correltion between the two!thank you
- First of all, let's think of a crane like a giant see-saw, where the plank itself doesn't have any weight. Now cranes have big weights on one side of the pivot, which they can move along (I think, I may be wrong). These cause what is called a 'turning moment'. The further out from the 'pivot' they are, the greater the moment. The other consideration with a crane is it's load. Generally, this is carried a lot further out from the pivot point, on the opposite side from the weights. Now consider this. If you have a small child sitting on the end of a see-saw, you will be able to balance them with a larger person sat closer to the pivot. This is the principle on which cranes work. The moment is the force times the distance from the pivot, and it must be balanced turning each way for the see-saw/crane not to topple. This is somewhat of a simplification, but hope it helps.
- Q:I know that an ancient Japanese legend promises that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted a wish by a crane, such as long life or recovery from illness or injury. This summation, or something like it comes up in every search I do for the legend. Is there a full story that goes with the original legend? If so I would very much like to read it. Wikipedia doesn't have it. Also, while Sadako's story is very touching, it is not the one I'm looking for.
- It okorder / I'll keep looking and see if I can find out an origin and add a bit more later.
- Q:What do you think of this?A teenage boy giving a girl 1000 paper cranes to show his love for her, despite the fact that she previously said she just wanted to be friends. They are 14. He just wants to prove it to her that he is unlike any other boy.
- dats so sweet .. really
- Q:How to select tower crane type according to the height of building? Seek explanation
- The building cornice height within 20m, the building area of each floor within 2000m2 with 800KN.m tower crane 1 units, each increase of less than 1600m2 800KN.m 1 tower cranes;The building cornice height is less than 50m, the building area of each floor within 2500m2 with 1000KN.m self lifting tower crane 1 units, each increase of less than 2000m2 increased 1 1000KN.m self lifting tower crane;The building cornice height is less than 100m, the building area of each floor within 3000m2 with 1500KN.m self lifting tower crane 1 units, each increase of less than 2500m2 increased 1 1500KN.m self lifting tower crane;The building cornice height is above 100m, the building area of each floor within 3500m2 with 1 2000KN.m self lifting tower crane, each increase of less than 3000m2 increased 1 2000KN.m Jack 1 cranes;When the eaves height more than 25m below the 100m, according to each self lifting tower crane with 1 single cage construction elevator, eaves height above 100m with 2 single cage construction elevator;The podium when every floor area is too large, in accordance with the above standard auxiliary tower crane.
- Q:A. Designated operatorsB. All construction site personnelC. InspectorsD. All of the above
- Crane are extremely dangerous and complicated machinery , the operators need intensive education and training , they have to pass the required tests to be certified . Now even the signal guy on the ground who helps the crane operator needs to be certified . So your answer is A.
- Q:can somebody give me good info on this. its a martial art im very interested in leaning and i would like some background info on it first thx
- There are several different kinds of Crane Kung Fu. There is the Fujian White Crane Kung Fu and there is the Shaolin Crane Kung Fu, just to name two. I like Crane Style Kung Fu because it is a graceful style that relieves stress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like