Tower Crane of Jing Kui Model Number QTD5020
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 3 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Feature: Tower Crane
Rated Loading Capacity: 10
Rated Lifting Moment: 1250
Max. Lifting Load: 10
Max. Lifting Height: 180
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Brand Name: JINKUI
Model Number: QTD5020
Warranty: one year
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Certification: ISO9001:2000; CE;Ukraine & Belarus Certificate
Colour: Orange/ Yellow
1.Thirteen years of experience in supplying new self-erecting tower crane with Huiyou Brand.
2. Export to more than 20 countries with CE/ISO/GOST Certificates.
3. Stationary/Travelling, external/ internal climbing tower crane
4. Impeller blasting/rust protection paint
5. Advanced painting process
6. Potain masts designed with dismountable panels, making teansport easier and cheaper.
7. New designed mast, can be used to Internal and external climbing tower crane
8. Famous brand mechanism system, Schneider Electronic control system, jiangte and jiuhe motor
9. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Q: What is the brand for your tower crane motor?
A: All the selected motors are outsourced from the same company as Potain China, which passed CE inspection (if you need, we could provide related certificate)
Q: Can you equip with light on tower crane jib, monitor, remote control and anemometer?
A: Sure. All of these could be provided with extra cost upon the clients’ requirements. But according to general practice, remote control is not suggested because most of the operator feedback operation in the cabin will provide a wide working view.
Q: What is the function of the monitor?
A: Monitor, namely inspection system (like black box), which could store 10000 tower crane operation reports, and it is recommended to be installed in big cranes more than 16t.
- Q:would 2 500 ton crawler cranes be able to lift a 854 ton bridge section 80 feet in the air?
- wow. im helpful anybody tried it!! why : the recommendations co-ordinates the strikes of the finished physique. fairly the arms and the ft, so once you're turning your appropriate foot in clockwise path, with the help of drawing 6 jointly with your hand, that's an ANTI-CLOCKWISE circulate, the recommendations then makes the foot circulate anti-clockwise. Thats how suitable GOD made us!!
- Q:I've come up with a few reasons, if someone could add on to it then that would be wonderful!Thank you for answering my question :D
- A crane allows us to place light or heavy loads with precession and safety; on top of buildings, across water ways, down mine shafts and over obstacles. Building a pyramid today would be done with cranes, instead of building ramps to slide the massive stone blocks up. Cranes speed up any construction project. Cranes eliminate a lot of manual labor. Cranes prevent injuries by doing the hard work. One example, we used a crane to lift off an entire house roof, in one piece. We then built a second story and then used the crane again to put the roof back on. Without a crane, it would have taken several days to tear off the shingles, remove the roof sheeting and the trusses, not to mention the money saved. The building codes do not allow the reuse of wood trusses, yet not taking the roof apart, allowed use to reuse the trusses, a savings of hundreds of dollars. Wingman
- Q:A crane lifts a 425 kg steel beam vertically a distance of 117m. How much work does the crane do on the beam if the beam accelerates upward at 1.8 m/s^2? Neglect frictional forces.a.) 3.4 x 10^5 Jb.) 4.0 x 10^5 Jc.) 5.8 x 10^5 Jd.) 4.9 x 10^5 JSolved as W= mgh but obviously that is wrong. Where do I go wrong?
- You have the right idea, the answer is d. EDIT: Well I actually read the rest of the question (sometimes I get an itchy trigger finger!), and the net force should be found first, the net force includes the weight and the tension in the crane's cable (so you need to find the tension): ∑F = ma = T - mg T = m(a + g) = 425kg(1.80m/s? + 9.80m/s?) = 4930N So the net force is the sum of the tension in the cable and the weight of the beam, or: F = T - mg = 4930N - (425kg)(9.80m/s?) = 735N Then, the work done by the crane is: W = FΔy = 735N(117m) = 8.95 x 10^4J Does not match any of your choices, so I am perplexed! Maybe someone will straighten me out. Apologies if I failed to help.
- Q:What tower cranes are used on the 30 storey house?
- but if the building steel structure more parts or building the number of square meters more than 60 thousand square meters, you need to consider QTZ80 or more of the tower crane, because the type of large lifting capacity is big, the work efficiency is high. Hope to be of help to you!
- Q:The fight sequence on the construction crane between 007 and villain Molakka was mezmorizing. But would the laws of gravity allow for it to happen in real life? I mean, acrobats perform similar stunts, but could the average super spy and villain?
- Q:I have a 2 year old bearded dragon, and there r tons of crane flies flying around everywhere outside. i was wondering if she can eat them in small amounts?
- I wouldn't recommend it. I couldn't tell you if they are safe, but, at the very least, there is a very real risk that they may have been exposed to pesticides and other chemicals... Even if the crane flies themselves are safe for the dragon to eat, they may be exposing him to chemicals... And parasites, for that matter. It's all around not a good idea to feed wild-caught bugs.
- Q:Okay, well obviously, in The Legend of Sleepy Hollow,he was ugly, but wat exactly made him ugly?? it tells you, but its way too complicated for me. Could anybody just make it... simpler?
- He was tall, but exceedingly lank, with narrow shoulders, long arms and legs, hands that dangled a mile out of his sleeves, feet that might have served for shovels, and his whole frame most loosely hung together. His head was small, and flat at top, with huge ears, large green glassy eyes, and a long snipe nose, so that it looked like a weather-cock, perched upon his spindle neck, to tell which way the wind blew. A rather tall, slender man with bad posture, and a large nose.
- Q:What are the "2 magnification" and "4 magnification" mentioned in the lifting characteristics table of tower cranes?
- Popular saying: "car to hook this section of vertical distance, you see 4 wire rope is 4 magnification, you see 2 wire rope is 2 magnification.".
- Q:I need several quotes from Thousand Cranes by Kawabata (Don't remember first name, it starts with a Y) depicting passion.At least two.Best answer goes to whoever provides the most useful quotes, not a randomly compiled list.
- Yasunari. okorder /
- Q:What are the common problems encountered in hiring cranes for house constructions?
- Access, I assume you need a Franna. Possibly for frames and or trusses to the second level or steel beams. You will be limited by reach if the crane can only access the front of the house. In which case you may need a slew crane 30t or larger. Know the weights of what has to be lifted and the distance from the crane to where it will be placed. A crane cannot set up or travel over underground services or recently filled excavation. These things could mean the crane has to set up even further away from the house. If the crane is for unloading trucks, access again. Cranes need to stay about 3meters from power lines which is a common problem bringing gear onto site. While a slew crane generally sets up in one position for all lifts (some can travel) a Franna is designed specifically for pick and carry. It can unload trucks and travel the gear onto site under the power lines. Provided it isn't lifting extra large items. Speak with the provider about what has to be done, it will be all to familiar for any decent company. As long as access is fine and underground services won't hinder you they should know exactly what you need. Be prepared, usually a minimum 4hr hire. If you think the task is going to take longer you need to plan what has to be done and have everything ready for placement. Organization is paramount, you don't want a crane and it's crew sitting there doing nothing because you didn't plan ahead. Hope this helps, I could have been more specific if the question had some details.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like