Tower Crane CMAX TC5613 Construction Machiney
- Ref Price:
- $83,800.00 / set
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 20 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Tower Crane is a machinery used for vertical lifting and horizontal delivering of building materials and any other heavy items during construction process. It can lift and lay down, horizontally shift, and rotate, so the working range is very large. The whole body can be fixed or movable.
1. Provide stepless speed regulation. Outstanding in working efficiency, operating stability and reliability,
2. This Tower Crane equipped with hydraulic lifting and connecting. This Tower Crane' s height can accordign to the actual height of the building and at the same time unchange the lifting capacity.
3. LVF：Frequency control, variable speed, smoothness and high stability, non-striking.
4. Moment motor, high stability, long working life.
5. SM:Three-speed change pole motor, simple in structure, economical ,fitting.
6. has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter,weightlimiter,circumgyrating limiter,and so on.
- Q:where can i find the xxx video of bob crane?
- Bob Crane Tapes
- Q:It affects my day to day life, especially in the summer, having to cope with crane flies, wasps and moths getting into my house, so I usually just pretty much keep myself in my room, door closed, windows closed to prevent any from getting into my room. If I happen to be near any of these insects I tend to have a panic attack and can't handle it. I have no reason for my fear, I am just afraid of them for no reason. If my room is too hot, I'll just sit in the dark with the window slightly open, in fear of them coming into my room. It's getting silly now and a lot of my friends will tease me about it. Really it's weird, I'm afraid of these insects, however I don't mind spiders (though I will not touch them), or any other insects for that matter. Can anyone help me to overcome my fears?
- Think butterflies and hang a bag of water over your door also keep a bottle of bug spray handy
- Q:my class is supposed to start reading poems/short stories by Stephen Crane.why should i look forward to his work?
- Well, you know he lived in the late 1800s, so you probably have an idea of what his poetry will sound like. Then you read some of it, and the effect is sort of like walking into what you think is going to be a prissy hair salon and being whacked over the head with a bunch of bananas wielded by a glow-in-the-dark green monkey from Jupiter. Crane's stuff is that weird. And I mean that in a good way.
- Q:i have a report on it and its due on the 20th
- I'm from the Sandhills of Nebraska and that is where some of them come from.
- Q:My best friend is going to live in Japan for about a year soon, and I want to send him a birthday present while he's there. A lot of the places I've looked say it's common to make 1000 cranes for people as a wedding present, or in preparation for your own wedding so I'm not sure this is an appropriate gift -___- Also, I have no idea how I would ship them to him...
- A 1000 cranes set is a lovely thought would be a wonderful present. But you have one problem. How many boxes will it take to ship 1000 origami cranes to Japan? How much will it cost? Remember, airmail is very expensive, USPS doesn't do overseas surface mail anymore. Mailing parcels to Japan with DHL/UPS would cost you at least $80 for 20 pounds or less. You would do better to send your friend cash by wire transfer. Furthermore, since your friend will be in Japan for 12 months, I would guess his living quarters are not spacious. The average home is only 1000 sq feet in size. Apartments can be as tiny as 100 sq.ft. Where will he put 1000 cranes? He will have it for a few months before he has to pack to return home. What will he do then? Toss the cranes or ship them home? I believe he would prefer to have the wire transfer. Cost of living in Japan is high. Cash is going to be so appreciated even if 1000 cranes gift is a sweet sentimentality. Check the sites referenced for cost of shipping.
- Q:Any difference?
- The crane part can be identical, but the vehicle part differs: in the former case it's a road-going (even multi-axle) truck, in the latter case it's an off-road vehicle with oversize all-terrain tires and appropriate traction and transmission capabilities. In either case, the vehicle must be stabilized on adjustable hydraulic struts before hoisting.
- Q:What kinds of concrete are there in construction crane? Mainly for the construction of this area ~ ~ ~!There is no lifting machinery issued by the state what ~ ~ which detailed description of the construction machinery lifting what?
- National and trade standards for construction and lifting machineryStandard number, building lifting machinery, national and trade standard nameGB 6974.9-1986 lifting machines -- Nomenclature: Tower CranesGB 6974.1-1986 lifting machinery terminology - lifting machinery typeGB 6974.2-1986 lifting machinery terms - main parametersGB 6974.3-1986 lifting machines - Terminology - General conceptsGB 6974.4-1986 lifting machinery terms - bodies and other componentsGB - 6974.5-1986 lifting machines - Terminology - safety indicating devicesGB 6974.6-1986 lifting machines -- Terminology -- mobile cranesGB 6974.7-1986 lifting machines -- Terminology -- Railway CranesCranes; cranes; GB; 6974.8-1986; terminology; floating cranesGB 6974.9-1986 lifting machines -- Nomenclature: Tower CranesGB 6974.10-1986 lifting machinery terms - portal cranesCranes; cranes; cranes; GB; 6974.11-1986; terminologyCranes; cranes; GB; 6974.12-1986; terminology; bridge cranesGB 6974.13-1986 lifting machines -- Terminology -- gantry cranesGB 6974.14-1986 lifting machines -- Terminology -- cable cranes
- Q:Can anyone give me a very accurate slow step-by-step video of how to make the prison break crane perfectly?Its hard to follow the directions on a diagram online so I need a good video.
- you okorder and there ou can search prison break crane!!!
- Q:A. Designated operatorsB. All construction site personnelC. InspectorsD. All of the above
- Crane are extremely dangerous and complicated machinery , the operators need intensive education and training , they have to pass the required tests to be certified . Now even the signal guy on the ground who helps the crane operator needs to be certified . So your answer is A.
- Q:I'm trying to workout the best height of a truss for a ship-to-shore container crane project. The crane will have a 65m outreach, 18m center section and 15m backreach. I was thinking in the region of 2m-3m truss height.Any input would be great.Thanks
- Jimmy: The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) produces design standards for many types of cranes: see the link below. Many crane owners, licensing and governmental authorities having jurisdiction over cranes require design, fabrication and testing to ASME standards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like