SS Pipe Fitting
1.high quality and the competitive price
2.short delivery time
1. Material: stainless steel,alloy steel,carbon steel
2. Size range: FROM 1/2" TO 72"
4. STANDARDS ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS, GB, SH, HG, QOST, ETC.
5. CE and certification: ISO9001:2000, API, BV, SGS, LOIYD
6. Applications range: "Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, water and nuclear power etc.”
7.Quality high lever
8. The third party inspection: BV, SGS, LOIYD, TUV, and other party alloyed by clients.
9. Remark: Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
Main products of SS Pipe Fitting
BUTT WELDED FITTINGS
45 / 90 / 180 , Long / Short Radius Elbows, Equal / Reducing Crosses, Concentric / Eccentric Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends
From ½” up to 72” From 1/2 to 30 (Seamless Pipe Fittings),Form16
to 72(Seam Pipe Fittings)
SCH STD, XS, XXS, SCH 10 ~ SCH 160
1 CARBON STEEL
ASTM A234 WPB, WPC; ASTM A420 WPL9, WPL3, WPL6,
WPHY-46, WPHY-52, WPHY-60, WPHY-65, WPHY-70,
2 ALLOY STEEL
ASTM A234 WP1, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP5, WP9, WP91
3 SPECIAL ALLOY
Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 718, Inconel X750, Incoloy 800,
Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Hastelloy C276, Monel 400, Monel K500
WPS 31254 S32750, UNS S32760
4 STAINLESS STEEL
ASTM A403 WP304/304L, WP316/316L, WP321, WP347, WPS 31254
5 Duplex$super duplex stainless steel
ASTM A 815 UNS S31803, UNS S32750, UNS S32760
ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS,GB, SH, HG,QOST,ETC.
CE and certification:
ISO9001:2000 , API , BV , SGS, LOIYD
Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding.construction
,water and nuclear power etc.
seaworthy package,Plywood Cases or pallet or as per customers
The third party inspection:
BV,SGS,LOIYD,TUV,and other party alloyed by clients.
At the earliest ,within the period required by customer.
Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
- Q:What new car (2011 or 2012) should i buy thats less than $20,000?
- I use a Zebco baitcaster and a Medium-Heavy rod a lot, but sometimes I'll use my Zebco 33 or Shakespeare Firebird combo.
- Q:New standard, how can the pipe joint be labeled, such as "3/4" taper pipe thread?
- 60 degrees taper pipe thread: NPT3/4"55 "taper pipe threads: external thread -R3/4", internal thread -Rc3/4"
- Q:Hydraulic jointWho knows the hydraulic connection "3/8*25.4=9.525" refers to the connection?
- The ends of the pipe shall be flush. The pipe should be flush in sawing grinding wheel and other tools, and burr cleaning and blowing with high pressure air before use. When installing, the coaxiality of pipe and joint body should be kept as far as possible. If the pipe deflection is too large, it will cause sealing failure. If the pre loading force is unfavorable, the inner edge of the ambassador card sleeve is just inserted into the outer wall of the pipe, and the clamping sleeve should not be deformed obviously. When the pipeline connection, and then according to the specified tightening force assembly. Phi 6-1 card sleeve tightening force is 64-1 15N, 16 MMR 259n, Phi Phi 18mm for 450n. If the sleeve is badly deformed at pre assembly, it will lose its sealing effect
- Q:How to make clothes less shiny - Sims 3?
- most people here will tell u not to do it..but you can do it without it affecting the fixtures below.if the drain pipe from the water softener is a hose just loop it to form a trap then connect it if it is hard pipe then just get x tra fittings and make a trap
- Q:How would I go about making a rubber band-powerd boat with balsa wood?
- On my Clyde I use a loose ring jointed snaffle. For my mare I use a couple of different things. Normally I use a bitless bridle on her, but for shows I use a copper roller D ring. When I need a little extra control I have a few different ones that I use. Pelham, kimberwick (thats prolly not spelled correctly), full cheek snaffle with copper roller, or a full cheek myler bit. My colt will be started in either a happy mouth loose ring snaffle or a HM full cheek.
- Q:at school, i accidently pulled the fire alarm?
- Depends on the seat: Martin-Baker's had two loops above the seat, a handle between the legs, and another handle on the side. ACES-II seats have the handle between the legs. I used to get asked at airshows, which one would you use? The first one I grab. The Face-curtain primarily went away because under high-G situations, it's damn near impossible to raise your arms enough to grab the handle and pull. Finally in two-seat aircraft, one can alter the ejection sequence, so both can go together (with a small delay); or each goes separately. There's some great video of an F14 coming back with its canopy blown off. Pilot was giving an incentive ride to a guy, who was using the ejection handle to HANG ON TO. Apparently, they did some light negative G stuff and bang, no more passenger.he had a clean ejection-even though he was not positioned properly-they recovered him right away.
- Q:Quick plug and card sleeve joint sealing which good?
- 1, small;2, standard type;3, metal type;4, stainless steel type;5, flame retardant;6, compound type;7 drum type joint body combination;
- Q:Drawing design, drain cross dry pipe is flexible cast iron pipe, vertical pipe is PVC pipe joint
- The transverse drain pipe is a flexible cast iron pipe. The vertical pipe is PVC pipe joint. When it needs to change the diameter, it is most suitable to use a special AD type bottom joint.
- Q:Can a person with myopia try water polo?
- Is it just a smoke alarm? Or one of those smoke AND carbon monoxide detectors? Careful
- Q:Standard for fabrication of jacket type pipe couplings for card sleeve couplings
- 1, card sleeve end through pipe joint (GB/T 3733-2008)2, sleeve type cone thread straight pipe joint (GB/T 3734-2008)3, card sleeve end through long pipe joint (GB/T 3735-2008) 4 and card sleeve taper thread long pipe joint (GB/T 3736-2008)5, card sleeve straight through pipe joint (GB/T 3737-2008)
We are a professional pipeline equipment service company specializing in the production and sales of metal materials such as stainless steel, duplex stainlesssteel, low-temperature steel, carbon steel and alloy steel, which can be used in petrochemical, natural gas,chemical, electric power, shipbuilding, nuclear industry, coal industry and other projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range