Iso Standard Pipe Fittings
1.high quality and the competitive price
2.short delivery time
1. Material: stainless steel,alloy steel,carbon steel
2. Size range: FROM 1/2" TO 72"
4. STANDARDS ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS, GB, SH, HG, QOST, ETC.
5. CE and certification: ISO9001:2000, API, BV, SGS, LOIYD
6. Applications range: "Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, water and nuclear power etc.”
7.Quality high lever
8. The third party inspection: BV, SGS, LOIYD, TUV, and other party alloyed by clients.
9. Remark: Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
BUTT WELDED FITTINGS
45 / 90 / 180 , Long / Short Radius Elbows, Equal / Reducing Crosses, Concentric / Eccentric Reducers, Caps, Stub Ends
From ½” up to 72” From 1/2 to 30 (Seamless Pipe Fittings),Form16 to 72(Seam Pipe Fittings)
SCH STD, XS, XXS, SCH 10 ~ SCH 160
1 CARBON STEEL
ASTM A234 WPB, WPC; ASTM A420 WPL9, WPL3, WPL6, WPHY-42
WPHY-46, WPHY-52, WPHY-60, WPHY-65, WPHY-70,
2 ALLOY STEEL
ASTM A234 WP1, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP5, WP9, WP91
3 SPECIAL ALLOY
Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 718, Inconel X750, Incoloy 800,
Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Hastelloy C276, Monel 400, Monel K500
WPS 31254 S32750, UNS S32760
4 STAINLESS STEEL
ASTM A403 WP304/304L, WP316/316L, WP321, WP347, WPS 31254
5 Duplex$super duplex stainless steel
ASTM A 815 UNS S31803, UNS S32750, UNS S32760
ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS,GB, SH, HG,QOST,ETC.
CE and certification:
ISO9001:2000 , API , BV , SGS, LOIYD
Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding.construction
,water and nuclear power etc.
seaworthy package,Plywood Cases or pallet or as per customers
The third party inspection:
BV,SGS,LOIYD,TUV,and other party alloyed by clients.
At the earliest ,within the period required by customer.
Also can supply IBR fittings and Specialized NACE & HIC Fittings.
- Q:Joint type of pipe joint
- NPT is the abbreviation of National (American) Pipe Thread, an American Standard 60 degree taper pipe thread, used in North America. National standards refer to GB/T12716-1991PT is the abbreviation of Thread Pipe, is a 55 degree taper pipe thread sealing, belonging to the Whitworth family, for the European and Commonwealth countries. Commonly used in water and gas pipe industry, taper regulations of 1:16. national standard is available on the GB/T7306-2000G is a 55 degree non thread sealing pipe thread, belonging to the family of Wyeth thread, marked G for cylinder threads. National standards refer to GB/T7307-2001In addition, the 1/4, 1/2 and 1/8 marks in the thread refer to the diameter of the thread size, in inchesYes, my wife usually refers to the size of the thread by one point, one inch equals 8, and 1/4 inches is 2, so by analogy
- Q:Is the joint of ground heating pipe and aluminium plastic pipe general?
- There are many ground heating pipes. PERT, PEX, aluminum pipe, pb. Pert can only do floor heating coil, his joint is hot melt joint, PEX can be used as floor heating coil and system supervisor, and his joint is what you call aluminum plastic pipe joint (clamping connection)
- Q:Specification for thread of gas couplings
- 1, the trachea quick change joints, referred to as pneumatic joints.2, pneumatic connectors have foreign brands and domestic brands.
- Q:Very confused about the pipe fittings and the fittings, and can not distinguish them
- Pipe jointIt is a joint on a hard tube or hose, and it must be installed at the end of the pipe to connect it to the fittings or the equipment
- Q:What joints do nylon hard tubes work on?
- (I) flared type pipe jointApplication: oil, water, gas and other non corrosive or corrosive medium pipe joint with steel pipe specifications and flexible pipe welding, has the characteristics of reliable connection, good sealing performance, so it is widely used in oil refining, chemical industry, light industry, textile, metallurgy, national defense, aviation, ship etc.; also suitable for hydraulic transmission of various mechanical engineering, machine tools and other equipment pipeline. Flared tube fittings are manufactured in the following six categories:
- Q:What are the links between hydraulic components and pipe couplings that are used to prevent leakage?
- If it is a super high pressure seal (70 MPa or more), the metal cone can be used for hard sealing, that is, the inclined joint of the pipe joint is matched with the inclined plane at the component thread.
- Q:What are the types of tubing and pipe couplings applicable to each occasion?
- Pipe joint is detachable between the tubing and tubing, tubing and hydraulic components of the connection, it should satisfy the convenient assembly and disassembly, reliable connection, reliable sealing, small size, large capacity oil, small pressure loss, good processing etc..
- Q:Can the pneumatic pipe connection be carried through the water?
- Yes, but it will leak. Or do you need a special pipe joint?
- Q:The pipe line of the hydraulic pressure pipe is formally installed
- 2.2. common thread is used for the connection and fastening between the mechanical parts, and the general thread connection is mainly made of coarse thread. The thread strength of the fine tooth thread is slightly higher than that of the same nominal diameter, and the self-locking performance is better.Mark 3. metric screw thread: M20-6H, M20 * 1.5LH-6g-40, where M represents a common thread metric, 20 nominal diameter thread is 20mm, 1.5 pitch, LH said, 6G 6H left, said thread precision grade, precision grade of internal thread uppercase, lowercase precision grade of said external thread, 40 screwing length;3.1. commonly used metric ordinary coarse thread pitch as shown in the following table (threaded hole diameter: carbon steel = nominal diameter P = nominal diameter cast iron; 1.05~1.1P; processing thread rod diameter = nominal diameter: 0.13P):Table 1 diameter / pitch of common metric coarse tooth threadThe nominal diameter of P cast iron bottom steel bottom thread rod diameter pitch P cast iron bottom bottom rod diameter of external thread steel
- Q:What is the liquid used in the fire hose joint?
- Most of the interfaces used for the groove connection are diluted detergent or soapy water
We are a professional pipeline equipment service company specializing in the production and sales of metal materials such as stainless steel, duplex stainlesssteel, low-temperature steel, carbon steel and alloy steel, which can be used in petrochemical, natural gas,chemical, electric power, shipbuilding, nuclear industry, coal industry and other projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range