Solar Water Pump 220v Dc Submersible Deepwell Solar Water Pump | Submersible Water Pump
- Q:Which water pump do you recommend?
- If I were you, I would be consulting several local plumbers to see what they recommend. They can give you much better information than any of us can.
- Q:1999 Plymouth Breeze Water Pump?
- Your battery gentle on the sprint comes on when the alternator is failing to do its job. ...By no means really had whatever incorrect... comfortably method it's time for an alternator. They all fail on common of ten years. The snow waft is a twist of fate unless the cable end connections have emerge as worn out as good. If the cable ends can't preserve a good keep then the battery will die, however that has nothing to do with your lights on/off riding efficiency. Once more, the light handiest reflects the alternator performance. Get a just right one.
- Q:where does a car water pump leaks at?
- It am be leaks at them hole.
- Q:Water Pump on 2000 Audi tt coupe?
- It probably did. Or he was doing regular maintenance. At least you wouldn't have to change it that's the good thing.
- Q:Where can I get the best deal for Spectre 4480 Water Pump Pulley Shim Kit?
- You can purchase the Spectre 4480 Water Pump Pulley Shim Kit from OKorder for the heavily discounted price of $1.02. That's a full 83% or $4.97 off the list sticker price for this item. The product features: * Provides proper drive belt alignment with water pump * Fixed between the water pump pulley and drive flange * Shims pulley out 1/16, 1/8, or 3/16 for proper alignment * 3 shims per kit If you're interested in taking advantage of this great offer, visit the link below.
- Q:Cost to replace water pump on a Saturn?
- $250 on a 2003 Saturn l200 is nothing. totally different fom a 95 Saturn.
- Q:Hi: How can i adjust water pressure on a submersable well water pump the switch is outside beside expan. tank?
- This is very simple i would sugest the pressure to be set betwene 60 to 70 NO MORE THAN 70. 1. turn off power to pump (ether the circut breaker or a switch near the pressure switch) you dont want to weld the wrench to the switch. 2. remove the cover to the pressure switch its self (usly one #2 phillips screw) 3. now you will see 4 wires under some sloted screws nearest to the front of the switch, behint that is 1 or 2 bolts with a spring and a nut. 4. if you see 2 bolts you will want to turn the nut on the larger one to the right. you will want to tighten it about 1 to 2 full turns. (the same goes if there is only one bolt also) 5. now open the valve that is on the tank untill you here the switch click. then close the valve. 6. turn the power back on tio the pump and watch the pressure gauge on the tank. i DO NOT RECOMEND MORE THAN 70PSI. 7. if it goes over the pressure you want repete steps above exept loosen the nut in about 1/4 to 1/2 turns untill you reach the desired pressure 8. if it does not reach your desired pressure then you do the same thing exept tighten the nut in 1/4 to 1/2 turns untill you attain your desired pressure. 9. when the pressure is reached, replace cover so you dont risk rusting the contacts. if you need more help feel free to email me. and i will assist you in any way that i can.
- Q:bad water pump on a car??
- yes it,s overheating the water pump needs to pump the water away from where the engine needs cooling the most or if it stays there it will heat quickly and boil and create bubbles like when your cooking water in a pot this causes the pressure to increase and forces the water run out the radiator by now you could also have a blown head gasket and that can also force water out the radiator,are the water and oil showing any major pollution as in water in the oil or vice verse.
- Q:A few questions about a water pump?
- $400 to $500 seems a bit high...should be closer to about $300.. .. call around to a few repair shops and get some prices...this is a pretty straightforward repair for an auto shop..
- Q:what do you need to do to remove water pump?
- I believe if you are looking at the motor the water pump will be to your left on top of the motor and to the front. Drain the radiator. There is a big smooth pulley that turns the water pump loosen the 4 10mm bolts, remove the belt the remove the bolts. Under the pulley there will be 5 or 6 8mm bolts remove those, make sure a drain pan is under the pump because there will be some residual coolant in the motor. Scrape the old gasket off of the engine block then reverse the procedures to install the new pump. Make sure you torque the pump to the proper specs so that the pump housing does not distort. You can pick up a Chiltons manual for that car a local parts store that can walk you through this in greater detail with pictures. Good Luck
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||33.63% South Asia
16.78% Eastern Europe
8.83% Southeast Asia
8.55% North America
6.62% Mid East
5.27% Eastern Asia
4.92% Northern Europe
4.51% Southern Europe
2.37% Western Europe
1.58% South America
0.32% Central America
||OHSAS 18001 ;
CE certificate(Circulation pump) ;
CE certificate(Vibration pump) ;
CE certificate(Solar pump);
CE certificate(Domestic pump )
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai port; Ningbo Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average