|Blank casts products:||custom fabrication:||Investment casting:|
|sand casting:||machinery part:||iron casting:|
|Aluminum sand casting:||low pressure die casting:|
|Packaging Detail:||carton /wooden case /pallet|
aluminum die casting manufacturer
mould design and mould-making
precision machining & fabrication
We offer four types of castings:sand casting, gravity die casting,die casting and permanent
mold casting, iron casting process.We have 16 years experience in casting and take the
lead in passing ISO9001:2008 last year. We have a Good After Sales Service:We have
advanced facilities to guarantee our product's quality and any small problem happening of
our products will be solved at the most prompt time.
1.Sand casting&Gravity casting&Low pressure die casting:
EN AC-42200/EN AC-43000/
EN AC-43200/EN AC-43300/EN AC-43400/EN AC-44200/
EN AC-44300/EN AC-46000/EN AC-4620
Sand casting, Gravity casting, iron casting and CNC Machining casting.
1.As per the customer’s drawings
2.As per the customer’s samples
1..Gravity casting machine: 5 production line
2.Sand casting machine: 6 production lines
3.Degassing equipment and opportunities to refine the material
4.Machining: 3Sets CNC Machine;3 sets Milling machine;
3 sets Turning machining; 10 sets drill and tap machine
spectrometer, tensile test machine, hardness test machine, CMM dimension report
ASTM, DIN,JIS, EN, ISO, GB standards
Pro/E,UG, Solid works, Auto CAD, PDF
CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, cutting, reaming and threading
Polishing, sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, powder coating, anodizing,
electroplating, Chrome plating, mirror polishing.
OEM service available.
All kinds of aluminum casting: include automotive parts, railroad parts, medical parts, marine parts,
lighting parts, pump body, valve parts, architectural parts and furniture parts so on
1.With 16years in Aluminum casting;
2.Have four casting types;
3.Near Sea Port and Air Port;
5.From Casting to Finished surface, Owned casting, polishing and plating workshops,
We can offer Good quality and strict delivery time.
6.With samples and order: We can offer dimension report,
Chemical composition and Mechanical properties
7.Control material with spectral and thermal analysis equipment (density and processing)
8.Spectral analysis of raw material and liquid melt, batch before casting.
- Q:Industrial / scaffold piercings - pierced with rings?
- That is true, but it's an even worse idea to have an industrial done with rings. This is because your body can move your piercings slightly, to accommodate the angle that works best for your body. In general, that's not a bad thing, but with industrials, it's a problem. You may find that an industrial healed with rings may not accommodate a bar well; the piercing may heal unaligned, and wearing a bar could be painful or impossible. Plus any shop that thinks changing from rings to a bar at 6 to 8 weeks will make any difference from getting a bar initially, you shouldn't trust to poke needles in you. Industrials take 6 months to a year or more to heal. At 8 weeks, the piercings are still very much healing. So if you have your jewelry switched at that point, you'll be irritating the piercing, setting back healing, and you'll have to deal with all of the pressure and hypertrophic scarring problems anyway. It basically comes down to this, industrials suck to heal. Bars are hard to heal. But rings will often result in bad industrial placement and alignment. Just get pierced with a bar and deal with the problems as they come. It's still very much possible to heal an industrial, it just takes time, patience, and a really good piercer (and like I said find a better shop, whoever told you it'd work to change the jewelry from rings to a bar at 8 weeks is an idiot).
- Q:I Just got an industrial piercing or Scaffold and im worried it might get infected?
- go to safepiercing.org for proper aftercare and what to avoid. if you use store bought saline, make sure it is additive free, but, the sea salt soaks on the above site works much better. also, stop turning it. it disrupts the newly forming skin which prolongs healing and makes you more prone to infection. turning the earring is something that comes from the old way of ear piercing (with a gun). it does not apply to any other piercings, and, we know now that it's not good for any piercing. the 'gun piercers' aren't real piercers and don't know anything about it also, it takes up to a year to heal
- Q:what's the meaning of scaffold?
- I don't think that it's a term for a specific type of business (like a pyramid scheme), but it's simply a business that sells/produces scaffolding. Scaffolding is a temporary framework used to support people and material in the construction or repair of buildings and other large structures. It is usually a modular system of metal pipes (termed tubes in Britain), although it can be made out of other materials. Bamboo is still used frequently in Asia.
- Q:Getting my scaffold (industrial piercing) done tomorrow. Tips?
- Tip: don't have it done.
- Q:What are the functions and requirements of the masonry wall
- 4, we must attach great importance to a variety of structural measures: scissors, pull nodes, etc. should be set according to requirements.5, the level should be closed: the first step, every step or two, covered with planks or hand foot fence, scaffolding to laying along the long, joints should be overlapped in the small bar, do not appear short board. And in between in the pole and the wall every four steps long laying safety bottom fence.
- Q:Topic?Scaffolding construction program how to doSpecial construction scheme
- More recently asked scaffolding people, I made a standard answer to see if you have any useful (already adopted)
- Q:Scaffold removal should comply with those requirements......
- Demolition safety requirementsThe removal order should be 1 layers from the top down, at the same time no homework.2 remove the frame rods and connectors, springboard and other materials, should be used in rolling, prohibited throw down. The foot lever and remove the plate have been demolished, should be disposable.3 all the pieces of the wall should be removed from the scaffold layer by layer, it is strictly forbidden to take the whole or a few layers of the demolition of the wall and then dismantle the scaffolding; the demolition of the height difference should not be greater than two steps, such as the height difference is greater than the two step should be added to strengthen the wall.4 when the scaffolding removed to the lower part of the last long steel pipe height, according to the needs of the site in the appropriate position to take temporary support reinforcement, after the demolition of the wall.
- Q:What are scaffold spanners used for?
- Ratchet Podger Spanners...Aluminium Scaff Spanners Spanners are wide wrenches that are made from durable metals. Spanners are made specifically for scaffolding and are designed to fit into the tool belt nicely. Spanners are very useful for a number of jobs and are often used along with other scaffold tools on a safety lanyard to prevent dropping the tool to the street below. Spanners work the same as traditional wrenches but like many scaffolding tools are made with a hole in the end of the wrench for the safety strap to be inserted through. Stainless steel and aluminum are the most commonly used metals for spanners to ensure durability even if the item is dropped from high.
- Q:What is a bowl buckle scaffold?
- The buckle type multifunctional scaffold is a new type scaffold which is developed on the basis of absorbing the advanced joint and fittings of the same type of scaffold in foreign countries and combining with the actual situation of our country.
- Q:Can anyone give me a detailed design of a simple scaffolding?
- can't draw here, but it's just an x with a flat board on top in 3 dimensions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range