Ringlock Scaffolding System Easy to Onstall
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Ring lock Description
Ringlock Scaffolding system is the most popular used Scaffolding system in the world.It will greatly reduce the cost because of the following advantages
Packaging & Delivery
Pallet or bag or upon client's request
2.Main Features of Ringlock
It will greatly reduce the cost because of the following advantages
1）Using less pipes
2）Easy to install
3）It can be used again and again for nearly 20years
3.Ring lock product pictures:
4.Ringlock Product Description
ringlock scaffolding diagonal Brace
Hot DIP galvanized, painted
0.9m * 1.25m
1.25m * 2.7m
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1）How many Scaffolding your company have？
Here comes our 5 types of Scaffolding systems:
- Cup lock Scaffolding(C-Lock Scaffolding)
- Ring lock Scaffolding
-ID15 Scaffolding Tower, this type Scaffolding is the most widely used in construction, such like bridge.
2）How long can we receive the product after purchase?
Lead time is about 30days after getting the signed PI and deposit.
- Q:Right! I've heard from so many different people about this. Some say that you should never twist an industrial because it can damage the delicate newly healing skin cells. Others say that you must twist it to prevent the jewelry from healing attached to the skin and to be able to clean it properly.There really doesn't seem to be a definitive answer!My piercer has said not to twist it, so I haven't been, and I'm happy that the piercing is clean enough, etc. However I'm interested in whether any of you out there have found that not twisting it can damage it more than doing so.Thanks
- My piercer told me to move the bar up and down, not to twist it around. And now, it's a year and a few months later and I've never had any problems with mine. It healed perfectly.
- Q:Im thinking of getting a scaffold piercing when i am old enough to and ive seen videos of people who have one but it cause bacteria in their ear and if they take it out their ears swell. I want to know if this is a bad piercing to get. Also i have had an allergic reaction to an earring before and im not sure what type of earring it was. Can that affect it as well.
- It shouldn't be dangerous if you go to a good piercer (mine pierced mine funny) and clean it regularly. and it should be fine, Just learn which type of earring you;re allergic to and make sure they dont pierce it with that kind of metal.
- Q:What is a bar in the scaffold
- Scaffolding is 1.5 meters of the cross bar is called the cross bar; long to such as the steel pipe is generally called the 6 horizontal pull rod
- Q:Erection of scaffolding accessories
- Scaffolding is the door frame, a cross support, connecting rods, hanging button scaffold or horizontal frame, etc. the basic structure of the lock arm, and then set the horizontal reinforcing bar, scissors, sweeping rod, sealing rod, bracket and the base, and the use of a standard wall connecting piece is connected with the main structure of the building standard steel pipe scaffold. Steel pipe scaffold can not only be used as an external scaffold, but also can be used as scaffolding or full scaffolding.
- Q:What does scaffold one's days mean? kill time?
- In 60 years of using English in Britain I have not come across that expression, so it is probably rare. Scaffolding is put up to help build or repair tall buildings, so possibly that expression means 'to do something useful with one's time.' But a scaffold is also, historically, a place of execution (legal killing of prisoner), so the expression could mean indeed 'wasting time'. I have a faint feeling that 'scaffold one's days' was written by a non-native speaker of British English. It may be more common in the USA.
- Q:In the Scarlet Letter, when Dimmesdale asks Hester who Chillingworth really is, why does she keep her oath to him of not revealing that he is her husband? Guilt? Morals? Thanks
- The rosebush grew to become in front of the darkened, detrimental penal complicated, between many much less suitable flowers. i think of of it symbolized that there is popularity in even the worst of souls. it may serve, enable us to need, to advise some candy ethical blossom, that's found alongside the song, or relieve the darkening of a tale of human frailty and sorrow.
- Q:Latch type disc scaffolding accessories are national patent products?
- Also called chrysanthemum disc scaffolding, scaffold system, disc scaffolding system, buckle disc scaffolding, layher frame (layer frame, Lei Ya frame, because the basic principle of the scaffold is by the German LAYHER (Lei Ya)'s invention, the industry has been called the "thunder sub frame"
- Q:Scaffolding Vertical Standard, Length: 3000mm, Part Number AS1001
- Please okorder Type ‘Aluminum Scaffolding+supplier+your location’ into its ‘Search’ panel, and click on ‘Enter’. Several pages of site listings giving details and links of suppliers who offer Aluminum Scaffoldings in, or near, your locality will be presented to you. Contact them, one by one, and then choose the supplier who suits your specific needs best. Happy hunting !
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the fastener type steel pipe scaffold and bowl buckle steel tube scaffold
- (5) safe and reliable: the joint design, taking into account the upper bowl buckle spiral friction and self gravity, so that the connector has a reliable self-locking capacity. The load acting on the cross bar is transferred to the vertical rod through the lower bowl buckle, and the lower bowl buckle has a strong shearing force (the maximum is 199KN). Even if the upper bowl buckle is not pressed, the joint of the cross bar is not caused by an accident. At the same time equipped with a safety net support, inter bar, foot board, block board, ladder. Pick up the beam, wall support and other rod accessories, the use of safe and reliable.
- Q:Rather than buy tensile steel rods to reinforce concrete I wonder whether I can effectively recycle scaffold tubes that are presently on my roof.
- Like molitor said, if someone wants your bike bad enough, there's hardly any way to stop them. However, theives are like roaches; they don't want to be seen and scurry away when they think they're found out. Anything you do to slow them down works in your favor because it urges them to move on to easier pickings. Incidently, every system has its weakness. How good is your chain? Just because a chain is big doesn't mean it's strong. Even cheap Chinese bolt cutters will cut through a really big cheap chain, soft bolt or cheap padlock. Go for the high quality chains used by truckers to bind down loads or the type designed for overhead hoists. They may not be as big as others, but they are really tough and will give bolt cutters a run for their money. If you have bolts anywhere on the chain, use grade 8 and a good, hardened lock.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like