solar lithium high voltage storage 384V 10KWh lifepo4 battery lithium batteries pack NCQ
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 SET
- Supply Capability:
- 100 SET/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Source with confidence
√ Direct from Verified Custom Manufacturer
Energy storage system, control system, alarm system, power system, database Emergency lighting system, emergency power supply, UPS Telecommunication, communication, fire fighting system, Solar/wind energy storage, Back-up power for small UPS.
Professional design, stylish shell, good interface.
Modular Design, free combination, easy to transport and install.
Thick shell, good protection for internal cells.
Smart protection, customized BMS to avoid overcharging.
High energy battery, high energy density term and conversion efficiency.
Fast charging, 1C high performance battery.
Long cycle life, high quality cells provide longer service life.
Stable performance, can normally work under high temperature.
CONVENIENT AND BEAUTIFUL ENERGY STORAGE DEVICE, TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN GET THE LIGHT AT ANY TIME AND PLACE. TO ORDER IT, QUALITY SERVICE, REASONABLE PRICE AND PERFECT AFTER-SALES.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. How about after-sales service?
A. We will provide you with a 3 years warranty. If there are any problems, please let us know and we will provide you with a positive solution.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A. Sample 5-10 days, mass production time 3-5 weeks depending on order quantity.
Q4. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A. Yes, but low MOQ, 10pcs order is available.
Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A. We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Bigger order shipped by air or by sea.
Q6. How to proceed with an order?
A. 1st, please let us know your requirements or application. 2nd, We offer our quotation. 3rd, customer confirms the samples and make a deposit for formal order. 4th, We produce your order.
Q7. Can you print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please supply us the artwork before mass production.
- Q:I am getting a lot of heat for trying to buy a rechargeable battery pack so my play and charge cable can work. Will this cable work with the AA battery pack?
- basically recharge the p.c you may play at the same time as that's charging. it is why that's called the Play n fee kit. as far by way of fact the AA batteries, even although they're rechargeable batteries, i'd think of that it would not. i'd desire to be incorrect, yet I doubt it. Play for approximately an hour or so with the rechargeable battery p.c. in, and plugged into the twine, and you're reliable to flow. await the sunshine on the twine to teach eco-friendly, and you're completely charged, all at the same time as you performed. isn't that cool?
- Q:I want a good digital camera that has a rechargable battery pack - not AA batteries.Under ?100Around 7 Mega-PixelsPlease help
- Here is a sony camera that would meet your requirements. It is ?89.99, has an awesome carl zeiss lens. My sister has the same camera it takes awesome pictures
- Q:Hi all,Trying to mod my controller to recharge regular rechargeable batteries instead of the rechargeable packs, since I have a plug and play wire but no packs and a lot of rechargeable batteries. Since I don't have a pack, I don't know what the difference is between the rechargeable pack and the regular battery pack. So, how does the 360 know when it has a rechargeable pack and a battery pack?Thanks, -Jack
- probobly the energy that is added tot he rechargable pack is only suitable for that pack. another form of electricity is prob needed for rechargable batteries, i dont think a mod will help you bro.
- Q:i bought my canon powershot sd1300 IS a week ago, and now it is saying that i need to change the battery pack? i'm confused. should i have more than one battery? and when i tried to charge it it wouldn't do anything. i'm confused.
- A flat battery. probable motives: Generator force belt is loosened, defective generator or too plenty electric powered products or valuable HiFi set put in interior the automobile. Remedial strikes: Tighten the force belt. replace defective generator, decrease the electrical powered usages or improve your generator and put in one greater battery, in case you have a valuable HiFi gadget.
- Q:I just bought the Rechargeable battery pack for xbox 360. I already had the Play and Charge Kit but it stopped working. I thought the the battery pack had died because it wouldn't charge. But when i plugged the charger into my xbox and into my controller, no light showed up. I don't know if the battery pack is already fully charged or if my charger is just screwed up.
- Its probably best. It may not last very long if you don't.
- Q:I got a Nintendo Wii for Christmas last year. I am trying to charge my Wii remotes. I have two remotes. I am trying to find out how to use the battery pack. Can you use the battery pack? How do you use it? Also, is there another way to charge Wii remotes?
- Do you have rechargeable batteries or a Wii charger kit? Because you can't charge your Wii remotes with the standard equipment included with the Wii. You have to either - #1 - Put fresh batteries in the Wii - either new batteries, or buy rechargeable AA batteries with a charger. #2 - Buy a Wii remote charging station. This is probably the battery pack you are referring to. The battery pack is inserted in place of the AA batteries, then the whole remote is inserted in a charging dock to charge.
- Q:. . . using a standard soldering iron, and without damaging the batteries, such as with rechargeable C or D -size cells.
- The metal used in batteries do not hold solder. You'll have to spot-weld the wires. They do sell battery holders of various sizes to get higher voltages. You can solder these wires together to get still higher voltages and or current capacity.
- Q:I need a battery for my xbox 360, not the controller like a battery pack for the xbox that hooks up to the power cordany ideas where i can get one
- Check local electronic stores. There isn't one specifically for the 360, but there are many battery packs which have outlets attached to them for camping, travelling, power outages, and such.
- Q:I have a Kin 2 phone by verizon and it has purple x's on the battery pack. Does the purple x's mean water damage or not???
- Yeah it means water damage. That way if you try to bring it back and replace the phone, they'll know how you ruined it.
- Q:I have the graco pack and play with that little music/light part and i cant figure out how to put batterys in it. i see part of it looks like a battery pack but i cant get it open! i lost the instructions
- This Site Might Help You. RE: On the graco pack and play, how do i get the battery pack off to put batterys in the part that plays music? I have the graco pack and play with that little music/light part and i cant figure out how to put batterys in it. i see part of it looks like a battery pack but i cant get it open! i lost the instructions
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like