Lithium Battery Rack-mounted 5kw 6kw 10kw Solar Systems 48v 100ah Lifepo4 Battery Pack NCQ
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 100 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Standard Charge Voltage
Max Charge Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Max Discharge Current
Support 10 Units In Parallel
Support 15 units
Support 15 Units
≥6000 Cycles (80%DOD)
Charge Temperature Range
Discharge Temperature Range
Wall Mounted / Stand
Source with confidence
√ Direct from Verified Custom Manufacturer
CONVENIENT AND BEAUTIFUL ENERGY STORAGE DEVICE, TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN GET THE LIGHT AT ANY TIME AND PLACE. TO ORDER IT, QUALITY SERVICE, REASONABLE PRICE AND PERFECT AFTER-SALES.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. How about after-sales service?
A. We will provide you with a 3 years warranty. If there are any problems, please let us know and we will provide you with a positive solution.
Q3. What about the lead time?
A. Sample 5-10 days, mass production time 3-5 weeks depending on order quantity.
Q4. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A. Yes, but low MOQ, 10pcs order is available.
Q5. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A. We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Bigger order shipped by air or by sea.
Q6. How to proceed with an order?
A. 1st, please let us know your requirements or application. 2nd, We offer our quotation. 3rd, customer confirms the samples and make a deposit for formal order. 4th, We produce your order.
Q7. Can you print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please supply us the artwork before mass production.
- Q:I put the play and charge pack in and my controller keeps blinking and the dashboard button the one that blinks doesnt work or neither does any other button
- that means you need to recharge the battery pack because it also does that when you need to replace the batteries.
- Q:i want a better battery, longer lasting and one that increases my fps. I guess this gun uses an 8.4, but if there is a way that i can fit a higher voltage battery in this gun, let me know. Thanks
- Echo a million does not do something to alter the gun, they only upload a 30 days producer's guarantee. in case you purchase the gun from an excellent internet site, the guaranty shouldn't count using fact you are able to return defective weapons. JG additionally has outstanding high quality controls. I even have by no skill heard of any of their weapons being lemons. whilst i became into new to airsoft, i offered an Echo a million using fact i presumed the guaranty could be well worth it. If I had to make a similar determination today, i could save the $25 and get it from JG.
- Q:I have the original wii remote and the batteries dies to quickly and I want to know if bying the battery pack worth it. Basicly I'm asking will it work with my original wii remote. Thank You.
- yes, they'll work with any Wiimote (not sure about off-brand controllers, like the Nyko Wand)
- Q:I have a portable dvd that is model number pdv-288 that my dad got me years ago and it has been working fine but then when when to charge the battery after I have not changed it in years the green light on the battery would flash green the hole time it has been charging for over 10hours now but when I un plugge it from change just have the battery on the dvd only so I can turn it on to watch a move the portable dvd player light will not turn green to let you know it is on but when it is plugged in to the wall with or with out the battery pack plugged it it will turn on but i will not turn on with just the battery packand I was wornding how can I fix it.
- Get a new battery pack, you old one has aged, badly. PDV-288 sounds like a SpectrinIQ or Protron model, I am saying.
- Q:18650 battery pack how to package package?
- Prepare the relevant materials: batteries, nickel, protection boards, wires, green nude paper, PVC.
- Q:I have a d-boys m4 and it came with a 9.4 volt 1100 battery . my question is that can Get a better battery to work in my gun that will raise the shots per minute and possibly the fps mainly the shots per minute without messing up my gun. Thank You All Very Much (P.S.) my gun has a battery box and if possible could you give me a link
- Higher voltage will increase the rate of fire, but I wouldn't recommend it because most stock gears cannot handle that much stress. In other words, yes but you would have to put some very good internal upgrades into the gun, or else you could destroy the gun. And the battery cannot influence FPS of the gun, only rate of fire.
- Q:I have an old rc car that I'd like to use. Unfortunately I lost the charger for the (12v, 700 mAh, 10 cell, 5X2 AA) battery packI was trying to look for a charger but they all had two pins (black and red).This battery pack has three pins (blue black red). Would a 2 pin charger work for this 3 pin battery pack?(I don't want to buy a new battery pack since the connector on the car is also 3 pins.Thanks in advance !
- Yes, it works but you need to figure it out the correct connection.To charge battery, it just needs two terminals.
- Q:i heard there was a way to fix a 18 volt cordless battery that wont hold a charge anymore.
- You have to open up the battery pack and replace the batteries. They are usually NiCD or NiMH. 18 Volts 15 pcs x 1.2 V rechargeable batteries. Use the same size (e.g. AA) and make sure the AH rating is the same or higher than the old ones. Buy replacements at your local Radioshack or electronics store. You need to solder them together in series. Use heavy gauge (14 awg or higher) solid copper wire. You can pound the wire flat with a hammer to reduce its thickness if space is an issue. Use the shortest length of wire possible to reduce resistance. Optional: You can remove the positive end caps from the batteries and solder directly on the positive terminal to reduce resistance. Resistance is a very big issue in low voltage DC appliances because the smallest rise in resistance can cause a large drop in voltage and power. Good luck and save money!
- Q:Help i got a xbox 360 Christmas of 09 and i also got a nyko rechargeable battery charge kit.I can't get the battery pack out it's stuck i have tried everything but nothing work's!The pack still work's fine but the fact i can't get the battery out worry's me (PLEASE HELP!
- Nyko Rechargeable Battery Pack Xbox 360
- Q:Im deciding which is the better first add on. I already have a battery pack but i have a cheap memory card, and i want to do full hd videos and high quality pictures. I have the factory lens which is the 18-55mm lense.
- Does it have to be either? Can't afford both? Depending on how much you shoot. If it's not very much then the card.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like