Robot Mopper Robotic Vacuum Cleaner CNMB802
Changes direction automatically when it detects objects and walls;
Cleans under furniture;
Electrostatic cleaning pads for enhanced cleaning performance;
Rechargeable batteries; Noise:40dB
Injection and spray
* Input voltage
* Motor power
1 set of NI-MH battery
3pcs of mop
* Vacuum Duration
* Recharge time
* Gift box:
* Master carton(4pcs/ctn):
* Packaging material:
Double corrugated cardboard
* loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC,
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Are you scared of vacuum cleaners too?
- no but they are sometimes loud depending on the vacuum thats what i don't like about vacuums! thanks !
- Q:the best vacuum cleaners!?
- Take a look at the Bissell Healthy Home model. It's got the multi-cyclonic filtering technology similar to Dyson and 1/2 the price. Also has a 5 year warranty and a lifetime belt. On board tools are handy and sturdy. It's not a light weight unit but is solid and has tons of suction. Also has a long hose that works great for cleaning steps and other areas that you can't run the power head on. I have 4 cats and 3 dogs so I know pet hair and this one handles it very, very well. The multi-cyclonic filtering spins the dirt out of the air stream so well that very, very little ever gets to the filters! The unit has the advanced HEPA filtration too so you don't blow dirt back into the air from the sweeper. And it handled drywall sanding dust very well when I was redoing the hall way walls. Most of the time, it's about $250 but if you watch for a sale you can snag it for $200. Well worth every penny!
- Q:Have you ever run over your OWN toe with the front of the vacuum cleaner?
- it's the vacuum after my toe!
- Q:how are vacuums and airplanes similar?
- vacuum cleaners, not the vacuum of space, right? Probably the cyclonic nature of the engine that creates the suction.
- Q:are dirt devil vacuum cleaners evil?
- Yes, and the Wizard Air Spray will turn you into a toad for asking. And If you have a Spirit Bank in your community, don't bank there. And if you have a Tampa ball team shirt (Devill Rays) throw it out and burn it, and burn the store you bought it in and burn the town down. Just to be safe. Any Dentist that has a cartoon of the Tooth Fairy, burn it, any Disney cartoon or Fairly Odd Parents cartoon, burn it, Even saying the word Devil is dangerous. Just say Dev for short. He knows. I think there is a leprechaun named Kirby so that vacuum cleaner is out too. and for sure a Gargoyle named Hoover. Run, burn your house down and jump in the river. It is the only safe way to live. Boo.
- Q:I'm afraid of vacuums! help me!?
- I once had a fear of the Vacuum. To conquer my fear, I went into the dirtiest part of my house, and sat there for 20 weeks. Without food, I got so weak that all I could see were the dust mites collecting on the floor ever so slowly. I need to vacuum them I thought to myself. After 20 weeks, I arose from the ashes of my old self, into a new, fearless self. I immediately vacuumed up that dust and did not think of it ever again. I conquered both my fears of vacuums and my fears of slow and painful starvation. Alas, my fear of all things yellow lives on...
- Q:opnions on what the best vacuum cleaner is?
- Look at the Riccar and Simplicity brands. Both are manufactured by the same company here in the U.S. I have had my Riccar canister vac for 2 years now, and haven't had a single problem with it. They also come with lifetime guarantees. Don't listen to the hype about Dysons, my vacuum guy has them on his showroom floor and says they are overpriced pieces of plastic garbage. I paid about $800 for my riccar, but I know they also sell smaller compact vacuums for apartments. My vacuum does such a good job of cleaning that I've actually noticed that i dust LESS, and the air smells cleaner when i've finished vacuuming.
- Q:why do dogs hate vacuum cleaners so much?
- The sound wave of the vacuum cleaner is at 80gh and dogs can only tolerate about up to 60gh. In other words, it hurts their ears.
- Q:Can i shave with a vacuum cleaner?
- Of course not, those hairs are secured firmly by the hair follicles, you don't just Hoover them off...
- Q:shark nv502 vs nv501?
- The okorder.com/... P.S. this is the zoology section, unless you categorise a question yourself, the system decides for you based upon certain words (shark !).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range