Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Vacuum Cleaner (QQ6)
This product is a revolutionary robotic vacuum cleaner. It utilizes:
1 Rolling brush by triangle allocation
2 Side brush
1 storey dust bin unique design
2 option clean method---Non-collided and Soft-touched
4 drop sensors to keep unit from falling off
High and silence vacuum suction
Auto self charging base ----Smart and efficiency
Ultraviolet light to disinfect air from air outlet
Spot spiral movement---- Used remoter Mode 1, from inside to outside cycling
All cleaning parts could renew from unit outside and by yourself
Cleaning a wide variety of floor types
Optimum dimension 33*8 cm (13 *3.1 inch) ----Enables cleaning under beds and furniture
|Model NO.: ||QQ6|
|Feature: ||With Bag|
|Classification: ||Robot Vacuum Cleaner|
|Color: ||Black ,white|
|Dust Bin Capacity:||0.5 liter|
|Speed :||18.5~20.5 cm/sec|
|Voltage: ||DC 14.4V|
|Power consumption: ||25W|
|Remote controller type :||IR|
|Indicator type :||LED with pattern|
|Noise Level: ||Max. 55dB|
|Suction Power :||2.0m/sec|
|Sweep capacity :||rubbish size L: 6cm , Section : 0.9cm x 0.9cm|
|Cleaning Algorithms||1. Special Bounce|
|3. Along Wall|
|4. "S" Shape|
|5. Polygonal Spiral|
|Charging Time: ||2.5hours|
|Battery : ||Ni-MH 2200mA|
|Running Time: ||Min. 80 minutes|
|Room coverage :||4.8m*4m in 20min.|
|Crawling up ability :||8.0mmMax.|
|Non-colliding-sensor detected height||min. 5.5cm|
|Non-colliding-sensor detected width||45°in ahead >6.5cm ; -22.5°~-82.5°>2.5cm ; +22.5°~+82.5°>2.5cm |
|Non-colliding-sensor detected distance||<5cm|
|Dust Bin Capacity||500ml|
|Running Time||Min.80 minutes|
|Working Area||4.8M*4.0Min 20 min.|
|Gift box size||52.7cm*39cm*13.9cm|
- Q:where do sea cucumbers live and where are they found in the marine environment?
- sea on reefs?
- Q:Suggest a creative fictional company?
- Belly Button Vacuum Cleaners Clean belly button lint without ever having to touch it. Lint is sealed in a hepa filtration bag. Cyconic action for powerful suction! Changeable suction wands for everyone in your family. Everyone has a belly button so the belly button vacuum can be sold world-wide. May be sold directly or through the mail. Replacement bags only available from Belly Button Vacuum Cleaners. And for a limited time, recieve the dandruff vacuum attachment!
- Q:Any advice on the dirtdevil featherlite bagless vacuum?
- its light weight and is esasy to move around. the bad thing is that it fills up right away....like me
- Q:Is it just me or is anyone else afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- HEY! I thought you were Rocky the FEARLESS. You dont sound fearless! Your afraid of a friggin vaccum cleaner!
- Q:What's the difference between vacuum dust collector and ordinary vacuum cleaner?
- Vacuum cleaners have suction motors with fixed suction for cleaning dust by suction. No sweeper suction motor, only the head of the brush motor, cleaning brush clamp mainly by large dust particles and then thrown into the bucket
- Q:Are there any full-size vaccum cleaners that are battery operated, rather than dragging around that long cord?
- There are such vacuum cleaners generally used for gardens or lawns.
- Q:what features and accessories does Bobsweep robot vacuum cleaner have?
- Hello okorder.com/
- Q:Are Kirby vacuum cleaners really as good as they say they are?
- Kirby Vacuum Consumer Report
- Q:what is the best bagged vacuum cleaner? I'm tired of the bagless cleaners and looking for one with a bag.?
- I have a purple Hoover wind tunnel bagged cleaner. I highly recommend it. I like the fact that the bags are made of a hepa type fabric, so it's like a new hepa filter everytime change the bag. Microfiltration I beleive they call it. The filter bags are a little expensive at about $8 for two. Type Y filter bags I beleive. The filter bags have to be changed when they are about half full, but sometimes I find tha the suction so effective that the bags are pretty well plugged when I realize that they need to be changed. Once I loaned my neighbour my Hoover because she had a vacum cleaner that was not working the facum of my cleaner was strong enough to pack the filter bag completely! Sometimes there is a smell when I use it, but again it means that the bag needs to be changed again. From my research, I would only get a really good bagged cleanter or a dyson. Those cheaper bagless vacum clenaers with 'hepa' filter are hopeless. As a bonus, my purple vacum clenaer can probably be had for less than $80 these days. Get a hoover with a type y filter bag and you'll be good.
- Q:I need to buy a new vacuum cleaner - is the Dyson really as good they say?
- Not really. I've decided I hate bag-less vacuums and will never buy another. I loved my Rainbow (broken) vacuum and will get one of those or one with a bag.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range