SPECIFICATION OF CAR ALARM 1884
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:Is it possible to get an aftermarket car alarm system?
- surely, mercedes on no account seems to avert putting all their sturdy stuff in each benz different than for the c-training, and the glk patriot/compass (i say that with the aid of fact evidently like a touch jeep)
- Q:I have a viper car alarm. i changed battery and when reconnected, alarm went off-cant disarm- car wont start.?
- I think its every 20,000 miles
- Q:How to turn off car alarm for pathfinder?
- lucas oil and fuel additives are the best hands down!!!! i run them in my 3406b cat
- Q:How to disengage my car alarm?
- Find where the battery is and follow a wire that looks not factory. Follow it and see if there is an inline fuse on it. Remove the fuse. See if the alarm works. If it does not then you found the correct fuse/line.
- Q:Is it ok to install this car alarm on my type of vehicle?
- I've had a car alarm / car starter installed on my car. No problems -- only smooth sailing. If anything, it's probably bad for the environment (the remote starter bit). But as for the car alarm, there's no damage as long as it's installed by a pro. Throw that sucker on!
- Q:what is the best car security alarm?
- that looks like a piece of junk, I would go with a code alarm personally. As far as hooking it up they are not the easiest things to do, better be knowledgeable in the electrical field.
- Q:How do I turn off my car alarm (details)?
- King size sheets are the most expensive sheets to buy and some places don't even sell them. WHoever suggested this to you really didn't think it through.
- Q:How can I stop my car alarm going off randomly?
- Do you keep anything plugged into the cigarette lighter at all? Cell phone charger or something else. My neighbors did and their alarm would go aff at 1am every night. Once they unplugged it, the problem was solved.
- Q:how to disconnect a car alarm?
- Happen to me once and cars started to pull over off the road. lol Now you probably don't want to do this but I just cut the wires under my hood were the alarm is. I had a cheap alarm that a non professional put in and didn't care.
- Q:car alarm, how much would this cost for installation only?
- It depends on what type of car it's going on and you failed to mention what kind of car you have. You may need additional parts to make it work on newer cars (90% of cars from 1996 and up). Also if it is used and been previously installed then most shops will charge extra for having to clean up the wiring harnesses just so they can start to install it. Installers hate the extra time and labor involved installing used equipment. Some shops charge a flat rate while others charge by the hour. Hourly rates are generally between $45-$60 an hour and most alarm/remote starts take between 3-6 hours depending on the model of vehicle. I would try to find a shop with a flat rate because it would end up being cheaper than hourly. At our shop you would probably be looking between $150-$200 + parts flat rate to install it.
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range