SPECIFICATION OF CAR ALARM 1884
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:Car alarm goes off in middle of night - help!?
- HI A lot of things can set them off. just a car with loud pipes can rumble past your car and set it off. You might see if you can turn the sensitivity up/down so it don't go off when a car goes by If it hap pends around the same time every night I'd bet its a car going by. stay up some night and see good luck tim
- Q:Mystery car alarm?
- The vibrations. Garbage trucks are usually big huge diesels. You can feel them rumbling by. So can your car alarm.
- Q:How do I fix a car alarm thats not making noise after an attempted theft?
- get someone to help you its a pain.
- Q:how to fix my car alarm please help me!!?
- You have a starter kill in the car. The car could be equipped with a key transponder, which means you have to have the factory keys to turn the engine. So highly suggest getting a tow to a Honda service center. Now if the alarm is aftermarket, then this will be easier. Most kill starts will use a relay pack. When the alarm is active, the relay will separate the key side of the starter from the motor. So when you look under your dash, check and see if you see a wire from your main harness cut and spliced into the alarm relay or brain. If so, simply put the wire back together.
- Q:Why does my neighbors car alarm constantly go off by itself?
- Maybe the alarm is sensitive. I remember that a vans alarm would go off everytime a large truck went by. It is probably because of a vibration. Or, maybe there is a short circuit.
- Q:Can a burglar disable a car alarm system?
- either you forgot to turn off the lights in the cabin or your alarm stopped working. i had a custom alarm installed on my highlander and it stopped functioning right after the warranty expires (funny huh?) i had to get a new alarm. check if yours is working. roll down the window, close and lock the doors and try to open the door from the inside. if the alarm doesnt go off, then its probably a alarm problem. also, you couldve ignored/couldnt hear it. it turns off by itself after a period of time.
- Q:Car alarm troubles??
- to coach the alarm off -- you may desire to wanna try disconnecting the battery for like 5-10 minutes. you want the keypad to reset the alarm besides. bypass to radio shack and replace the battery interior the keypad.
- Q:What can be done about car alarms ?
- Are you talking about the WHOLE tire or just on the side a little bit. If you mean the whole tire, No way, I agree with the person above, You could lose traction, esp in the rain. Not a good idea.
- Q:alpine car alarm help?
- locate the brain. you can follow the horn wire backwards to the control unit. then unplug the adapters going into the brain. car alarm disabled. if your going to reuse the alarm, you need to disconnect each individual wire so you can reuse the whole setup. take your time when your under dash. if its under dash.
- Q:Car Alarm and Automatic Start. UltraStart v.s Viper?
- I would go with the Ultrastarter, Viper is OK, but not a great system IMHO. If the price is your concern, ask the stereo shop if they do other systems, most should have 2 or more lines of alarm/starter systems that they sell and install. But, you don't want to go too cheap for your vehicle security system, it helps protect the vehicle and it's contents. Also, the better systems have a lot better options you can add to them such as letting the windows down a bit on hot days, or rolling them up when it rains. They'll usually have a better range for the remote transmitters as well. Also, you want to check out the size of the transmitters, you don't want a huge transmitter that takes up a lot of pocket space.
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range