SPECIFICATION OF CAR ALARM 1884
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:why is my car alarm randomly going off?
- I got a 1990 acura integra with the same problem, These cars are built with weird alarm systems. Give it some time and it will stop. Thats how it was for me. If i ever had to disconnect the battery. It would start all over again. to a week. maybe a month. I would say to take the fuse out. (Not a good idea trust me) I did that once before and the alarm system. went off but no sound, the lights were still flashing and ended up running my battery dead.
- Q:how do you find out what kind of car alarm is on a 98 sebring lxi? and where is the alarm located. The reason?
- P0442 is a small evap system leak if its not the gas cap it could be hard to find
- Q:What is the old alarm for the car alarm?
- The master gate is faulty. Commonly known as door switch switch failure.
- Q:How can I permanently disable my car alarm?
- The only way i know of to where you can get an idea of how it will sound is search the net like you tube and search your car and exhaust you are looking for. thats what i did before i bought my exhaust on my truck.
- Q:Car alarm help me please?
- There has to be a manufacturers name somewhere on the box, instruction manual or on the alarm itself. How are you going to register the product for warranty or any trouble shooting questions that might come up later. The serial number alone is tough to find the manufacturer.
- Q:what does a remote start car alarm do?
- rear the description on it. if it has remote start in the title, most likely it has a remote start. alot of the time after market kits like this come with an alarm system and a remote start.
- Q:Should I set my car alarm to go off every time my neighbor lets their dog bark its head off?
- If the dog owners aren't at home what is the car alarm going to achieve? They are going to hear neither the dog nor the car alarm while you are hearing both. It is possible that the dog is barking his head off precisely because he is alone. First step is talking to the owners that it is a problem, next step is searching what your local ordinances are regarding dog barking. Then if the owners don't do anything you complain to your local authorities. I have no idea whether those ultrasonic devices to stop dogs barking work. I think they need to be fairly close to the dog (e.g. they are your next door neighbors). But it might be worth a try.
- Q:need car alarm set up?
- just go to a place that installs aftermarket stereos and speakers. they all install alarms to.
- Q:Why do people bother buying car alarms when nobody pays attention to them?
- Apathy and too many false alarms. Really, no one cares anymore. But, it's like insurance in a way as someone, at some time, may just be thwarted by it. I've been paying for apartment insurance for many, many years, and never used it. I was just thinking I could have put a down payment on a house by now, but insurance is just that, just in case. It may seem like a waste, but it's a sense of security for some, also I think insurance companies give discounts for a security system, so it pays to have it, but only on some cars, not junkers. Even though, ironically, those are the ones broken into more often. I mean the less expensive models, not necessarily junk though.
- Q:how so i disarm my car alarm with out the remotes?
- Also, look to see if the car has a kill switch. If it does, when you are starting the car, flip the switch. This should disable to alarm. If the car doesn't have a starter kill, you can find the brain of the alarm and just disconnect it. All of the above is assuming you have an aftermarket alarm.
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range