SPECIFICATION OF CAR ALARM 1884
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:does it start your car or is it to just have a panic modegt;
- rear the description on it. if it has remote start in the title, most likely it has a remote start. alot of the time after market kits like this come with an alarm system and a remote start.
- Q:How can I make an autostart car alarm?
- Details please add a brief description of what such a device would do and how it operates. That way we don't have to guess what you intend the device to do like It starts the car if the alarm goes off Not quite what you expected is it
- Q:Ok my alarm is the one that has the blue remote with the picture of the car on it. Like the newer ones, i think its a few years older. I prlly have the model number somewhere just dont want to look for it.Ok so here is the problem I store my car over the winter and when I disconnected the battery and reconnected it the alarm wont stop going off and I cant start car. Now due to my dumbass friend I do not have the remote bc he lost it last summer. I also found out the somehow my valet switch got kicked off or something bc it is not there anymore.So I guess my real question is how can I disconnect the system so I can take my car in and get it fixed. If it is easy to install a valet switch let me know bc all I would have todo then is hit that button and then itll stop. Please Help
- Find where the valet switch was , take the gray and black wires and put them together momentarily that is like pushing the button
- Q:my parents like to set the car alarms on at night on the cars parked in the driveway. (so they could hear if i take them out).can someone please tell me how to dissable the alarm. i have both the regular car key and the remote.PLEASE HELP!
- there are so many car alarm systems made, it is hard to tell you how. if it is a factory alarm, you are out of luck. you disconnect the alarm module, the vehicle won't even turn over to start. some systems have a valet mode for disarming the siren and flashing light section of the alarm. newer systems have a crystal in the key that sends a signal to the anti theft module. you can have a key to fit the ignition but the car won't run. good luck or buy your own car and don't let them drive it.
- Q:Where can I get a replacement car alarm for my toyota avalon well I need another key chain.
- Best Buy or Circuit City can help you. You will have a new key fab with the new alarm system. Happy Holidays! Give me best Answer and I will do the same!
- Q:Honda civic extra car alarm?
- That is a tracking device that he can use to find your car and repossess it if you stop making payments. You should remove it. It#x27;s an invasion of your privacy.
- Q:I have an older Jeep Cherokee with an alarm system. I must use the remote to unlock the door. If I try to use my key, it unlocks it, but the alarm trips. The car will start for a second, and automatically shut off.I have gotten my remote wet and it doesn‘t work until it dries out. Recently, my water bottle that came in contact with my keys got it wet and I was stranded until my husband could come with the other remote.Is there anything else I can do to be able to use my key in that situation, short of disconnecting the alarm? It seems silly that I can‘t use the key. What if the battery in the remote goes dead? I usually have my two kids with me, and this makes me nervous this will happen again.Should I just disconnect the alarm?Does anyone else have this problem?
- Most car alarms I've seen are two types. One has a keypad where you have 30 seconds after entering the vehicle to enter the proper code. The other is the one you're describing, where you must use the remote from outside the car to avoid the alarm going off. In your case, you have a few options. 1) This may seem strange, but it works. If your problem is that the remote gets wet, put it in a Ziploc bag. This should protect it from shorting out the circuit inside with water, and you don't need to worry. 2) On the off chance that the battery in the remote runs out, you will have to use your key. The alarm will go off. It's OK. You can explain the situation to someone if they ask. What you need to check for is the valet switch. Check your manual for this, but I assume you know where it is and this is what you're referring to when you say disconnect the alarm. It's often in the glove box or near your knee under the steering wheel (off to the side on the wall near the stereo maybe?) Usually, you can put your key in the ignition, switch it to on (don't start the car, it's the setting right before start), then flip the valet switch. Your alarm will stop and you can then start and drive the car. If you want to set the alarm again, just flip the valet switch once more before turning the car off. Note that you can use this method anytime (or if using a Ziploc bag turns you off and the remote gets wet), just that the alarm going off all the time might get annoying. 3) You of course can disconnect the alarm, but you know that and that defeats the purpose of having one anyway.
- Q:I am looking for an alarm for my Scion Tc. I want one that has keyless entry, lcd monitoring, remote start, and aux inputs so I can roll up my windows with the remote. Im looking at Clifford and Viper but I know there must be other good ones out there? Also anyone have a clifford or viper. Be sure to include the model as well for all sugestions or experiences.
- oil is getting into your combustion chambers dou to pistons needing new rings you can try using thicker oil it shouldnt burn as quick most additives thin out your oil letting it easily pass through the piston rings
- Q:My remote isnt working and my car alarm is set, not sure what to do as I live alone and its kinda late at night to call anyone for help. I feel like there is an obvious answer that I‘m missing. How to get in car to go to store to buy remote battery? (Civic ‘02)
- Car Alarm Remote Battery Dead
- Q:My neighbor‘s car alarm keeps going off a few times a week, and not once do I think oh my gosh, let‘s call the police. No, I think, TURN OFF YOUR D*** ALARM!!! Gosh!
- attempt this ordinary - be sure each and every of the homestead windows are thoroughly closed. merely in the previous switching the engine off turn on the recirculation function on the heating and ventilation. it ought to be that a draft is getting into and placing off the indoors ultrasonic sensors - out of your description this might perhaps artwork. The if it does not artwork - the automobile might want a clean battery as that's discharging and inflicting the alarm to pass off using sensing a volt drop
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range