SPECIFICATION OF CAR ALARM 1884
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:Can wifi signal set off my car alarm?
- Was going to ask this too
- Q:crimestopper car alarm combo remote start + unlock problem!?
- i pusted the red button and the remote will not work
- Q:Is it possible to disrupt someones car alarm?
- Most car alarms are triggered by pressure movements inside a car or other vibrations. Basically if anything significant transfers weight inside of the car, the alarm will go off.
- Q:Car Alarm Randomly Going Off?!?
- 1st signs of an upcomming battery (not holding enough CCA's) problem possibly. All your electrical components can freek-out if they are all not receiving there desired volt/amperage. However even on your high end alarms the sensors on the doors ,hood, ect. become loose (improperly adjusted) . Thus , simply the sonic wave created by another vehicle closing it's door can trigger the sensor. Or a slight gust of wind that moves the hood or doors. There's also the possibility of shorted or otherwise broken wires in the system. Many factors to consider. And complete Ohm's/Volt test will need to be run over the system.
- Q:What is the best/top of the line aftermark car alarm?
- they mabe a clip on the arm that may have came off look under the hood were the motor is and find the arm u may have to move the wipers back forth to find the arm it may just have to be clipt back on i hope this helps scott
- Q:how do i remove auto arm on my car alarm?
- look in your manual for this alarm. if you don't have the manual try searching for your model number at the manufacturers website. What you are wanting to turn off is the 'passive arm', or 'passive alarm' feature. Hope that helps
- Q:Where can I find a car alarm pager?
- The best is Clifford do not buy anything else you will regret it. You can get it at most car alarm shops or at rim shops.
- Q:how to disable car alarm in mitsubishi verada 2000?
- I'm pretty sure if you know where the alarm is installed them you can probably If your super desperate cut the wire out , if not then try taking out ypur car battery because you know how when you honk its generated by the battery from the car so if ypu know how to disable the car battery do it ! :D Hope this helped and Good Luck!!
- Q:How close can you get to a car alarm?
- It depends on what kind of sensors are used with the alarm. If a proximity sensor is in use, then it will start making sounds once you are within a few feet without even touching the vehicle. If not then most likely it has a shock sensor which is standard for most alarms. Most shock sensors are 2 stage, they can detect light impacts or tampering and will give warning chirps, and will set of the alarm with harder impacts and tampering. If a tilt sensor is in use, then as soon as the tire gets flat enough and tilts the vehicle just a slight amount it will set off the alarm. P.S. Try to be cool and not slit someones tires, even if you think they have wronged you in someway. It will be a crime. Rise above it.
- Q:How can I permanently disable my car alarm?
- Near the battery there should be a fuse just for the alarm system, pull that fuse, that will disarm the system, also might stop your remote doors ,if you have them.
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range