SPECIFICATION OF CAR ALARM 1885
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:What would cause ones car alarm to go off randomly in the middle of the night?
- I don't know why but I live in a large apartment complex and we hear car alarms going off at all hours of the night. It's really annoying. The only thing I can think that would solve the problem at 4am is take a shot gun to the hood of the car! Seriously though, maybe you are better off disabling it. Nobody pays any attention to car alarms anyways. Go buy a Club. Much less annoying to your neighbors and it works great!
- Q:K9 mundial car alarm question?
- The valet switch is going to be a button that can be pushed in to program the remote. It should be located off of the brain of the actual alarm itself. However, since it is only required for programming purposes, it's possible that whoever did the installation removed the valet switch after the initial programming.
- Q:Question about aftermarket car alarm. Can you advise?
- Depends on the alarm. My Black Widow resets itself after a few minutes. The best sytems are the kind with a ignition disruption device, making it impossible to start the vehicle without lifting the hood to disarm the anti-theft device.
- Q:A Question About Car Alarms.?
- To be honest its not that difficult, but if you did not feel comfortable doing it yourself most car audio places also install alarms. Just look in the phone book for someone in your area.
- Q:Why does my little kawasaki ninja 250 set off car alarms?
- It is the pitch of the exhaust. At a certain pitch it will make a car alarm vibrate and boom it goes off .Think of it this way, the old dog that lives next door is always quiet and never barks and a cop car or a fire truck goes by with its siren going and the dog starts to bay at the top of his old lungs. And another reason is that some people have thier alarms set to sensitive.
- Q:94 Toyota car alarm troubles?
- Look under dash pull the fuse to the alarm.
- Q:CAR ALARM REPAIR in SAN MATEO COUNTY, CA?
- you might have go to the dealer and get a new transmitter and have it recoded to fix your problem
- Q:Toyota Corolla 2007. CE, Car Alarm. ?
- You have to turn off speaker amps with a kit or you will blow up the radio and who knows what else. You are amplifying amplified speakers. Does not work.Alartm. well you probably deprogrammed it. Taking to dealer you will pay as you caused problem and it is not warrantied. Putting back may make more of a mess. Pay the 200.00 to fix right.
- Q:Car alarm wont quit going off, Help!!!?
- it would help if you had the instructions for the alarm system. i had a clifford alarm for my previous car and always went off when i tried starting the car while the battery was weak. the car wouldnt start even after giving it a jump because of the alarm system. what i did to disable the alarm was via a rocker switch, which was near the clutch pedal of my car. i would have the car taken to a car alarm specialist and have it disabled
- Q:Is it important to get an advanced car alarm system?
- Essential? No. Of some value? Maybe. Do you get a discount on insurance for having an alarm? If you want a more effective security device, get an immobilizer or GPS tracking device installed rather than just the noisemaker. Nobody runs outside to look when they hear a car alarm anymore.
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range