SPECIFICATON OF CAR ALARM 1880
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:how do you guess the car alarm?
- People who are trying to steal cars don't want to draw attention to themselves. A car alarm draws attention. People who are real experts at it might know how to work around it, but it will at least keep away the amateurs.
- Q:How much is it to install a car starter/alarm system?
- Im the Owner of performance audio. car alarms are not high to install depending on the make and model of car or truck.i can give you advice and prices.
- Q:what would you do if you?
- Does it really matter? There's no conclusive evidence to support and more to refute the mythical man-made global warming anyways.
- Q:car alarm auto arming?
- it could be your alternator not charging properly.
- Q:2002 Hyundai Sonata car alarm.?
- is it a factory alarm? if so there is a switch under the hood on the right side that is a sensor for the alarm. it looks like a little black button, above that on the hood should be a rubber bumper looking thing on the hood. if that is missing it will not properly engage the alarm system . it will also go off at random times (my 03 used to with heavy wind)
- Q:Glass Break Sensors/Car Alarms?
- my theory is if they broke a window and no1 heard it, is some1 gunna hear your alarm? what if you spend 300 on sensors and they dont work, then u got robbed twice. i would put an l.e.d. right were any1 walking by can see it so they know there is theft protection. maybe a led scanner like on knight rider clearly visable, thieves tend to break into cars with no alarm
- Q:How to disable a car alarm?
- Have you pressed the unlock button on the key fob? Have you turned the key in the driver's door lock, CCW, twice?
- Q:Can a Honda Civic car alarm remote work on an Acura Integra?
- As long as there is still air in the tire and you are not causing grooves into the roadway and you are not on the freeway, there is no law against it. However, be advised that the handling characteristics of the vehicle as far as maneuvering and braking will be adversely affected. Get the vehicle to your repair shop asap.
- Q:1 way or 2 way car alarm system?
- The difference is whether or not you want to be informed when the alarm is triggered or tampered with. The alarm just sends info back to the remote to inform you of certain features and or alarm triggers (two-way). This is very helpful if you have a remote start. The alarm remote will tell you if your car is running if you not physically see the car. Also, if you are far away from your car a lot, like in an office building, the remote will tell you if your alarm is triggered and depending on the remote, tell you what zone of the alarm was triggered, such as doors, hood, trunk, or shock sensor.
- Q:Car Alarm and Automatic Start. UltraStart v.s Viper?
- Waiting for more opinions before I share my opinion
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range