SPECIFICATON OF CAR ALARM 1880
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:car alarm wont turn off!?
- Try using the key to lock and un-lock the driver's door.
- Q:How can I install a car alarm if I only have one key?
- the first thing you need to do is make sure it,s full of fluid. if it is then drop the pan and change the filter.
- Q:how much would it cost to get a car alarm installed?
- A car alarm won't stop your vehicle getting broken into, and smart thieves will throw stones at cars with alarms to create false alarms until you either shut it off, or start ignoring it. Move, get a garage, have a motion-sensitive floodlight, or sit outside with a baseball bat / shotgun / hunting rifle until they come past! As the other person said, it varies a lot with quality of the alarm and how much labour you get charged, but expect to pay a good few hundred $ for something worthwhile. Make sure you have nothing on display in the car which they might want to get at!
- Q:Car Alarms.?
- if you just want a basic alarm i think you can get a good 1 for around 200 bucks.
- Q:Why doesnt my car alarm work?
- Maybe your remote quit working, either it is bad and needs replaced or it could have lost programming when the battery was disconnected during the amplifier install. Maybe the main power wire to the alarm system was not hooked up when the amp was installed, or maybe the fuse in the main power wire is blown. If there is power to the alarm, and the remote does not work, try to reprogram it. If you get into programming mode and the remote does not program, then it needs replaced. Check the source below for more information.
- Q:How does the car alarm release?
- The battery is pulled
- Q:do you have a car alarm?
- flowmaster best sound for the money 90 percent of mustangs have flowmaster exhaust theres a reason why. they sound great.
- Q:Why does the car alarm call itself?
- Alarm device has a device called vibration sensor, when subject to external shock, will transmit the signal to the host, the host as an alarm, then send the signal to the speaker, start the alarm. Do not want it to casually alarm, you can vibration sensor sensitivity to the minimum, in fact, does not affect the anti-theft effect, but this time is not particularly large shock does not alarm only, but the abnormal means to open the door speaker will still alarm, the same effect. At the same time do not lift the alarm to play fire, do not open the car.
- Q:My car alarm will not turn off the key part is broken how do i drive my car?
- i wouldnt buy the 97 E420, i would be safe and go with the 98 E430. More reliable better engine. 97 was the only year for the newer body style 420.
- Q:HELP Viper Car Alarm Trouble?
- If your alarm was properly installed, there should be a power wire connected at the battery with a fuse within 18. Remove fuse or disconnect wire from batt.
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range