SPECIFICATON OF CAR ALARM 1880
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:My car alarm went off for 15 min before I could turn it off. In that time, someone already put a note saying to turn it off.Why are people so impatient? Do I need to be concerned that this person might do more if it accidentally goes off again?Advice please?
- No they are really illegal. Like they will take your car away. It happened to my friend and hes trying to get it back now. It wont pass smog with it.
- Q:My boyfriend currently purchased an Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and he was looking for car alarmsand decided to buy one for 650. he is gonna go tomorow to get it installedand i tink its so stupid for someone to spend that kinda money on an alarmespecially when he is willing to spend that kinda money on thatand not pay when we go out and let me pay for his stuff sometimeswhat do you tink?
- the souls of the dead!
- Q:My car about two weeks did not open, a day early warning device ring, I went out to solve the alarm, and then launched, can not start, I think the battery may be no electricity, but no electricity how can alarm ah? Ask, the alarm is not very power? In the case of the car is not open.
- The alarm is not very power you may have a car leakage place
- Q:The minor issues that I have with my car are: the driver‘s window doesn‘t operate well (especially in colder weather), cracked windshield (which I temporary covered with adhesive and packaging tape), and dent in hood.The car is a 99 Civic. In the future, I would also like to change to a short shifter, tint the rear window, get a paint job. (all of which I feel the alarm would not effect).Main concern is the window.
- It's best to dry your hair first, then use a serum to straighten it to avoid any serious damage. However, there are some straighteners that are for damp hair. I've never used them, though, so I don't know how effective they are.
- Q:Honda civic extra car alarm?
- That is a tracking device that he can use to find your car and repossess it if you stop making payments. You should remove it. It#x27;s an invasion of your privacy.
- Q:what do you call a person who installs car alarms?
- if you're buffing up a resume, I'd call that an 'automotive electronics installation specialist. me personally, I'd call it 'the guy that installs car alarms.
- Q:I own a 2002 Hyundai Sonata and as of late its been having electric issues everywhere. I don‘t want to bring it into the shop to get it fixed because its so old and used its just not worth it. I‘m just going to drive it til it dies. So i was wondering if anyone could tell me (or possibly show me?) how to disable the alarm system or even take it out altogether. Essentially whats been happening is the sensors aren‘t working properly so it usually reads a door is open. Which wasn‘t a huge deal until it started locking itself while reading a door to be open thus the alarm goes off. My simple fix to this was if you lock the doors manually, the alarm wont go off. As of late, its been going off anyways, even while driving.I‘d love to save some money and do this myself but i don‘t know much of anything about cars so if anyone can help me out here i would be very grateful. If you need any other information just ask!
- the least confusing way identity to unplug the hood swap placed in the engine compartment on the passenger part fender. this could enable the doors to fasten and launch with the distant yet won't enable it to arm and activate. there is an common attempt you're able to do to point you in the direction of your problem. roll down each and every of the homestead windows close all doors and the hood. arm the alarm. stroll to each door and pull out on the door with out the handle. that's least confusing to realize interior (consequently rolling the homestead windows down). if the alarm does not sound you be attentive to all of the door switches are stable. the 2d attempt is (with the alarm nevertheless armed) pull up on the passenger front fringe of the hood fairly. if the alarm sounds the hood would ought to be adjusted down or the hood swap pad would ought to get replaced. in basic terms some steps we could take to start the prognosis technique. desire they help.
- Q:I have a 2003 Jeep Wrangler with a soft top that I leave open during the summers. I would like the alarm to have a proximity sensor that will set off the alarm when someone reaches too far inside the Jeep. What are the best brands and models out there available for me?
- DEI (viper, clifford, ect) is great but CRIMESTOPPER has the best all around alarms either a DEI prox or an crimestopper prox works best in jeeps. autopage is making good alarms but their prox sensors stink.
- Q:whats worse with a hangover: The noise of a vacuum cleaner or a car alarms constant beeping?
- I would say the vacuum cleaner. I always hated that. Thank God I don't have to deal with it unless I get drunk and pass out somewhere else. Car alarms will drive you nuts, too. Another thing that is sh-it-ty is when you stay in a hotel and hear maids banging **** around and hearing people upstairs stepping everywhere I woke up with a hangover today and took 8 Ibuprofens. I drunk like 15 Budweisers last night, but what got me is taking a few shots at the bar last night That will always do it.
- Q:i bought a cheap car 3 days ago 91 chrysler lebaron the guy lost the remote to the alarm he doesnt know anything about the alarm like the make of it he cut 2 red wires connecting to the battery the car ran great for 2 days and then we shut it off and now refuses to start it doesnt crank or anything everything else works light windows locks etc but just wont turn over. we have tried to disconnect battery and have unlocked the doors still nothing what can i do
- It this is an aftermarket alarm, trace the wires he cut to the alarm control box and unplug the wiring harness from the unit. If this is a factory alarm, reconnect the power and get a replacement remote.
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range