SPECIFICATON OF CAR ALARM 1880
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:how do you stop a car alarm from going off?
- basic question.is the alarm aftermarket or oem?? if its aftermarket go to a place who installs them and have them take it offif its oe you will have to order a new key fob and have it programmed(some manufactures you are able to program it at home and some you have to take to te dealer to have it programmed)
- Q:How do I make my car alarm stop going off?
- Your vehicle likely passives arms itself when you get in the car. If you don't turn on the ignition within about 30 seconds, the alarm will activate on its own. At that point you will trigger it if you turn the key. In the future, get in the car, and turn on the key in the ignition on and then off. Then you can put on your makeup and do whatever you have to do, and then you'd be able to turn the key on a start the car with no issues.
- Q:i have a question about car alarms and car remote locks?
- yes, you can get replacement remotes, if you are not familiar with the alarm system and don't have the instruction manual you will be best to take it to a car audio installation shop and have them tell you what kind of alarm you have, where to order from, and how to program the new remotes
- Q:Disabling Car Alarm, Car Wont Start?
- The whole idea of a car alarm is to help prevent theft. If it were easy to disable the alarm, the car could be stolen easier.
- Q:Installing car alarm?
- there is lock unlock trigger that you hook up to one of the wires to the brain of the alarm alarms are not super hard but if you do not have wireing experience i would leave it to a pro, you have to possibly pull a door panel and get into the ignition wires. does this alarm come with instructions? you can find them online if needed, most instructions give good step by step so study and decide.
- Q:On1998 Mercury Grand Marquis the horn goes off like I have a car alarm, how do I disarm it?
- Sorry - That didn't come from Ford, somebody has added an extra alarm. But, because inserting the key stops it, the added alarm has be piggy-backed onto the factory PATS ( chip in the key ) system. I think you should find a pro, someone who installs alarms, have him find it remove it. The tricky part is the PATS anti-theft module is right on top of the engine computer - one wrong wire cut the car is dead.
- Q:Question about installing an car alarm system?
- Yes but it will cost you tremendouslywas thinking about putting power windows in a car i've been restoring.$1250 is just too much moneyi prefer rolling them down over the the cash. Try around $1100I'd really just keep locking them like you normally do.
- Q:Toyota avalon car alarm help Please!!!!!?
- That doesn't sound like a factory alarm, Try unhooking the battery and turning the ignition on, then rehook up the battery. Most aftermarket alarms will be shut into Valet mode by doing that. Or use the key and unlock from the pass side door.
- Q:Car battery no electricity alarm will call it?
- The alarm is not very power you may have a car leakage place
- Q:How to bypass a hood safety switch on a car alarm?
- one wire or two wire switch? If it is a one wire simply ground the wire if it is a 2 wire splice the 2 wires together to complete the circuit thus fooling the alarm
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range