SPECIFICATION OF CAR ALARM 1881
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:Will a automatic car starter work with a car alarm already installed?
- you can have remote start but there is a bypass switch that goes with the remote stater that you have to buy separatly.
- Q:Does the car come with an alarm?
- Not ah and some have not now have the car can be installed
- Q:car alarm on truck?
- it better to have professionals install the alarm with a warranty. and $800 seems too much for an alarm.
- Q:How to set off Audi TT car alarm?
- Yep, people used to set off mine all of the time when I lived near a biking bar.
- Q:car alarms.?
- I think you mean a ScyTek Astra 777 rather than Astro. You might try it on eBay, or you could try a car alarm company. Here's a link to one, and what may be better, the link to ScyTek.
- Q:There is nothing more useless than a car alarm.go off accidentally so often noone pays attention. Opinions?
- Yeah, some do. There are some which don't go off so easily (like every factory alarm I've ever had) which would be great if it weren't for all the shitty ones out there making everyone ignore ALL car alarms. OTOH, you should know the sound of YOUR alarm, and if you're at home and hear it, you know something's up. So they're not UTTERLY useless, just not as useful as they could be.
- Q:how to disable mustang car alarm?
- try to find the fuse that is tied to the alarm and remove it it should say alarm or security
- Q:Does anyone know much about car alarms?
- Things that can make an alarm go off ?? 1. The sensor. 2. The controller. 3. Wiring issues. 4. Switches. If its a factory alarm you cannot remove it because its part of the (BCM) and that can be around $95.00 to $500.00 dollars to repair. If its an aftermarket one then you can remove it for around $100.00 dollars.
- Q:What should I do about my car alarm??!?
- your sensitivity level my be set too high in the computer controls for the alarm. the dealership will be able to reset it for you
- Q:LoJack or standard car alarm?
- Lojack is highly effective at recovering a stolen vehicle, but not protecting it from vandalism or protecting the vehicle contents from theft. If your primary concern is getting the vehicle back if it's been stolen, then Lojack is the way to go; if you're concerned about preventing break-ins, then a more conventional alarm may be a better choice. Of course, there's no reason you can't get both.
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range