SPECIFICATION OF CAR ALARM 1881
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:Will my Car Alarm Sound?
- if there is now power to the alarm then it wont go off. now if you have a battery back up alarm (non factory install) then it will. just be sure that that battery is truly dead. to test it hit the alarm button on the key fob.
- Q:Is the car alarm and car alarm the same?
- Not the same alarm than the alarm more than one alarm function lz If you want to install car anti-theft device, it is recommended you can use Changsha Wufu mechanical and electrical car lock lock to try, this lock is its own R & D production, anti-theft effect very good!
- Q:Is it possible to disrupt someones car alarm?
- Most car alarms are triggered by pressure movements inside a car or other vibrations. Basically if anything significant transfers weight inside of the car, the alarm will go off.
- Q:Glass Break Sensors/Car Alarms?
- my theory is if they broke a window and no1 heard it, is some1 gunna hear your alarm? what if you spend 300 on sensors and they dont work, then u got robbed twice. i would put an l.e.d. right were any1 walking by can see it so they know there is theft protection. maybe a led scanner like on knight rider clearly visable, thieves tend to break into cars with no alarm
- Q:Is it always best to have the dealer install a car alarm?
- No, I would take it to a alarm specialty shop. But really, why do you need an alarm? I hear them going off all of the time and don't pay any attention to them and don't know anyone who does. I don't know of anyone who have prevented a theft because of an alarm. If I really needed one I would want an active alarm that can track the car and disable it. Can the dealer installed system do that? If not I would surely find a place that could.
- Q:is the horn chirp on my car an alarm?
- Not necessarily. Some cars still have the horn chirp even if they're not equipped with an alarm. To test: roll down the car's window. Shut the car door and lock it with the remote. Wait one minute, then reach in through the window, unlock the door, and open it. If your horn starts blasting, you have a car alarm. If it doesn't, you don't.
- Q:Best car alarm for wheels?
- uh yeah they're called wheel locks. and you should have a motion sensor on your alarm. It will go off if your car is jacked up but hey, if they really want the rims that won't stop them. your best bet, a pager alarm and a gun.
- Q:How does thunder set of car alarms?
- whll thunder makes large shockwaves strong enough to shake a car enough to set off its alarm some times fire works do to.
- Q:Help with Silencer Car Alarm!?
- If the max pressure on the tire says 44psi, then you are fine if you have40-42 psi. The tire pressure will go up when the tires are warmed up during driving,however they will go back down when they cool down.
- Q:Are car alarms even worth it?
- This depends on what kind of alarm you have. If it doesn't have some sort of motion detector, then a person can break a window out and just crawl threw the window and steal something. Most of your basic alarm system only activate if someone opens the door, which will trigger the alarm. Any noise will usually run a thief off if they think it will drawl attention .
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range