SPECIFICATION OF CAR ALARM 1881
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:Is there a book?
- buy a few of the mecp books on OKorder from the previus years and the only way to learn is practice practice
- Q:I have a compustar paging car alarm that worked perfectly before I installed my indash gps stereo. I put the gps antenna right where the paging antenna goes for the alarm, now my alarm wont page me when I lock or unlock the car , or even when the alarm goes off but it does still lock/unlock the car. The gps antenna has a stick magnet that sticks to the window and the magnet that is on the gps antenna sticks to the magnet and it was about touching the paging antenna. Would the magnets mess up the Paging antenna ? and if so is there a way to de-magnetize it or something?
- The magnets shouldn't cause any problems however putting the two antennas next to each other may change the tuning on the antennas, they will have been designed assuming nothing next to them. If possible you should try to have a couple of inches between them. That said the effect shouldn't be enough to stop things working, at worst the GPS won't work quite as well as it should. This may be a silly question but are you sure you didn't accidentally knock any of the connections to the alarm loose when connecting the GPS/stereo? One other possibility is that both the alarm and the stereo are probably connected into the the cars CAN bus, there is a possibility of some weird interaction going on between the two but that is a long shot.
- Q:I have heard about the LoJack system which tracks your vehicle if stolen and its early warning system. If you own a LoJack system or know someone that does, can you give me some information and what you think about it and if you think it is worth getting over a traditional car alarm?
- When was the last time you saw a police car respond to a car alarm? They are so common and get set off accidentally so frequently, no one pays any attention to them. If you've already invested that much money in the car, get the Lo Jack.
- Q:because i have ti takke my car for mechanical problems and my car still under the warranty
- i does no longer do it. you will no longer void motor vehicle guarantee, yet of the gadget or any appropriate harm out of your improve. The autos wiring harness isn't robust sufficient to stand up to the greater effective load. I even have viewed a $one thousand soften down and that turns into your bill. no longer a powerful theory, be careful with the fairly some aftermarket 'warm' bulbs too, they are able to melt a unreplaceable socket (on that $one thousand harness.).
- Q:I have a Mazda Rx8 its alarm just keeps going off! Is there something wrong with it do I need to get it checked?
- motorcycles already get great gas mileage.
- Q:I bought a used car last year and it has an alarm. I know where the module or brain is and I‘ve adjusted it once but it‘s still too sensitive. It will go off when a truck or loud vehicle goes by. I want it to still go off if someone messes with my car but not when a car drives by. Tips, advice? Thanks in advance.
- Tip 1: When asking how to adjust ANYTHING, it never hurts to list brand and model #. Tip 2: Turn the sensitivity down as far as possible and 'mess with the car' enough that you think it should trigger. If it doesn't turn up the sensitivity slightly and repeat the test. When it triggers at the desired level, stop making adjustments.
- Q:I have an ‘03 Beetle that I just bought about a week ago, and every night the car alarm goes off randomly for no reason several times. The car is locked and there‘s no sign of anyone trying to get in (plus who would just try over and over again in the same night), so I‘m assuming it‘s faulty wiring or something. Has anyone had this happen to them? Is there some way to temporarily disable it or anything? It was just happening about three times a night, but tonight it‘s been almost constant for about 10 minutes. I live in a safe neighborhood and there‘s nothing valuable in it, so I tried unlocking it in an attempt to maybe get the alarm to stop, but no luck. Any tips for getting it to at least shut up for tonight? Any help would be appreciated.
- It is lonely and frightened in that neighborhood. Perhaps sleeping in the car a few nights will put it at ease. Or maybe a night-light?
- Q:What I mean, I have power locks, just no power windows or electric trunk opening. I have to open the trunk with the key or with the lever by the driver door.But I do have power locks, which is the main thing for alarms, isn‘t it?What‘s a good alarm I can get? Does it matter that I do not have power windows? Thanks!
- Car alarms are worthless and really aren't a deterrent. You're better off getting Lo-Jack, which will not only get your car back should it get stolen, it will lower your insurance premium.
- Q:My neighbor‘s car alarm keeps going off a few times a week, and not once do I think oh my gosh, let‘s call the police. No, I think, TURN OFF YOUR D*** ALARM!!! Gosh!
- How true. Studies have shown this is a huge frustration for most people and people tend to ignore car alarms. They see them as a nuisance. I'm like that too. Most people set off their own alarms by accident. They're pretty much useless.
- Q:is there a car alarm i can put on my car that doesnt need automatic door locks?
- If you have a RadioShack in your city or county, I would check there. They can and will help you. You could actually talk to someone in person instead of having to search through Google without knowing what to look for. Good luck.
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range