SPECIFICATON OF CAR ALARM 1882
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:How can I test my factory installed car alarm to make sure that it is still working after an accident?
- lock and alarm the car. then open it without un-alarming it. if it goes off, then it works.
- Q:crimestopper car alarm combo remote start + unlock problem!?
- properly if its no longer the battery, mattering on the form you paid for the vehicle some sellers have chips put in which will end the vehicle from doing something and extremely it thoroughly locks and could no longer initiate. in any different case determine you examine all issues tied into the battery, alternator, etc.
- Q:how do i dissconnect a 2002 325i bmw car alarm?
- YOUR CAR IS CLASSIFIED AS AN E46 MODEL. THE ALARMS ARE DEALER INSTALLED AND CAN BE DEACTIVATED AT THE DEALER WITH THE USE OF THE GT1 DIAGNOSTIC TOOL THEY USE.SHOULD BE ABOUT A 1/2 HR LABOR COST
- Q:Disconnect a car alarm?
- Firstly disconnect the battery and then reconnect. Then, take it in to a Volkswagen dealershipend of story. Don't trust people with your car, they'll do more damage than good, take it to the dealer, it will either be free or a nominal fee. good luck
- Q:The car alarm on my Toyota Sienna randomly beeps 5 times when no one is around. What gould be going on?
- I used to install alarms. If it is an aftermarket alarm, chances are the shock sensor is too sensitive. It gives a warning of 5-6 beeps to scare away intruders if they attempt to steal the car. if it is too sensitive it will give the warning when the wind blows or a car goes by.
- Q:My car alarm went off now my locking sound is low?
- Seems fairly unrelated and subjective. I doubt it really is any different. And if it is, that is not necessarily bad, but just different. All sound making devices change with time. The long and loud sound it had to make while going off as an alarm may have torn a diaphram or something in the speaker, but as long as you can still hear it, I don't see any point of concern. And it could not possibly be the car battery, because the starter uses 1000 times more current than a mere alarm.
- Q:car alarm suddenly stopped working.?
- don't know of any mechanical device that lives forever.
- Q:Car Alarms and batteries?
- yeah, it sucks being sick and tired all of the time.
- Q:How do I disable my car alarm without removing my car alarm?
- Usually you can adjust its sensitivity instead of just disabling it, it may just be set close to the maximum or at it and need to be toned down a little. I can't give you step by step instructions on how to change the sensitivity as it varies from alarm to alarm, but it it's an alarm Mazda put in it I'd call them and ask. One of my cars did something similar, just needed it's sensitivity adjusted.
- Q:My car alarm goes on whenever the batter is connected?
- the 98 lb weakling always has more to prove wle
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range