SPECIFICATON OF CAR ALARM 1882
●Closing door reminder when arming
●Door unclosed warning while drive
●Door lock/unlock with remote
●Automatic door lock/unlock
●Parking lamp output
●two Stage 3 wires shock sensor
●Led status indicator
●Temporary chirp disable
●Intrusion memory and notice
●Zone violated identification
●Power interrupted memory
●Dome light output(-)
PICTURE OF OUR WORKSHOP
- Q:Should I become auto mechanic or car alarm/stereo installer?
- Hey I see you go to U of M. I live in Ann Arbor and I know of a few local colleges that have very good auto programs. Washtenaw Community College in Ann Arbor has a very good auto program to become an ASE certified mechanic in any of the work categories that you can be certified for as an auto mechanic. They also have a body repair course too if you want to get into collision repair. They have a Auto restoration fabrication course too. They have a very big and nice facility, you should get a tour sometime since its not far (by the st joe hospital) also there's Jackson Community College that is very nice too but its a little further away (45 min).
- Q:i have a question about car alarms and car remote locks?
- yes, you can get replacement remotes, if you are not familiar with the alarm system and don't have the instruction manual you will be best to take it to a car audio installation shop and have them tell you what kind of alarm you have, where to order from, and how to program the new remotes
- Q:Who makes the best Car Alarm Systems w/Remote Start?
- Autopage alarm w/ remote start pager. works from a mile away. 300 installed. could probably get it cheaper w/o remote start. good luck
- Q:Viper car alarm help!!!?
- Michelin Pilot Power 2CT is the best. it is dual compound (2 Compound Tread) with a long wearing center tread and softer rubber on the sides for cornering grip. There is also a plain Pilot Power which is almost as good and a little less money. .
- Q:How do I turn off my car alarm? 10 pts best answer!!?
- If factory alarm do you have a remote for system, if yes push both lock/unlock buttons down together until horn sounds.this will reset. If no remote lock car, exit and use key to unlock, Other than that you'll have to remove fuse or relay for alarm. If after market alarm there is usually a little toggle switch under dash, drivers side to turn off alarm. If factory alarm check where you bought it and see if they have remote, if not you can buy another one at Dealer.
- Q:CAR ALARM WONT STOP GOING OFF!!!!!!!!?
- something is triggering it. they usually go off when an interior light goes on, or if shock sensor trips it. press button to stop it and put key in ignition. then put on the valet switch. usually under the dash. driver side. if that does not do it. you can use scissors and cut a wire to the alarm sound speaker. that will kill the noise. easy to fix when you get the problem solved. at least the neighbors wont hear it anymore.
- Q:how much does it cost to have a mechanic remove a car alarm?
- Make/model? Aftermarket or OEM? All of these are variables that will determine how difficult, and how costly it will take to remove the alarm. It will probably be easier/simpler to figure out how to simply disable it and stop it from rearming.
- Q:Does anyone know how to deal with a berserk car alarm in 1992 Toyota 4 runner?
- i would try to take the fuse out of the alarm system. this is possible on many aftermarket alarm systems. and on some factory ones too. just crawl up under the dash and follow the wires to the alarm and there is usually an inline fuse (or there may be two) and just yank it out of there. if that doesnt work you will probably have to take it to a garage and let them take the whole thing out.
- Q:Pontiac Grand Am 04 Car Alarm System.?
- all it takes is a couple of minutes and it may not sound ur alarm. All they need to do is bust a window reach w/out opening ur door and pop ur trunk and take ur stuff
- Q:My Car Alarm is not working?
- get an aem setup, they will have all the adaptors for the stock sensors.
With the quality-first spirit and continous innovation concept, over 80% of Giordon products are now exported to more than 40 countries and territories. Giordon is striving to be the biggest car electronic manufacturer in Asia. If you are interested in any of our products, or you would like to discuss an OEM order with us, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to forming a win-win partnership with you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 5%
South America 20%
Southeast Asia 25%
Mid East 40%
Domestic Market 5%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range