1.0 - 35 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
FAQ of Hollow Section
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
Rectangular Pipe Image
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- Most of the welded pipe is six meters, the pipe has obvious welding marks, and seamless pipe wall without welding marks
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Just name different, all refers to GB/T 3091-2015 "low pressure fluid transport welding pipe" contained in the galvanized pipe.Galvanized pipe means zinc plated, suitable for water, air, heating, steam and gas and other low pressure fluid conveying straight welded steel pipe, longitudinal submerged arc welding (SAWL) steel pipe and spiral seam submerged arc welding (SAWH) steel pipe.
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- In a single pole dance performance, the dancer moves more naturally, herself, moves and techniques, and does what she wants to do, while the style of dance is determined by herself, no one intervenes, and quite free.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- Stainless steel can not be put together with carbon steel because of galvanic corrosion
- Q:Difference between cold rolled steel pipe and common steel pipe
- 3, the caliber of cold-rolled steel tube is smaller than that of hot rolled steel tube4, from the price point of view, cold-rolled steel pipe is 1000-2000 tons more expensive than hot-rolled steel pipe
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- Strengthening ring joint is a more common in the construction of steel pipe concrete column construction, it is to beam column connection through the upper and lower plate reinforcing ring bending force transmission way is through two to strengthen the uniform arrangement between the rings radial ribs and rib structure to connect with the ring the pipe wall at the top of the plate, so as to transfer the shear stress, so as to strengthen the thickness and improve the quality of connection engineering advantage. In the process of engineering construction, according to the construction principle of longitudinal reinforcement of Deng Qiang to control, so that the smaller width of not less than the replacement of the width of the connecting plate 70%, also need to be given due attention in the form of node selection
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- Also known as galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, with uniform coating, adhesion, and long service life. The cost of galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and the corrosion resistance of itself is much worse than that of galvanized pipe.
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared with the solid steel such as round steel, the steel tube is lighter in strength and is an economical section steel when the flexural strength and torsion strength are the same.Widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing circular parts, can improve the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:How do you solder purple copper plate and steel tube?
- The copper plate and the steel tube are brazed by brazing or argon arc welding.
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Hot drawing or cold drawing. The so-called cold is the billet from the thick wall tube is not heated, oil lubrication, with a steel sleeve inside, gradually elongated. Hot drawing is to make the billet tube red, do such work, generally thick wall applicable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range