Standard Of API 5L seamless line pipe： API SPEC 5L
Application Of API 5L seamless line pipe： It is used for conveying gas,water,and petroleum of both the oil and natural gas industries.
Product Specification Level
Yield Strength (min), Mpa
Tensile Strength(min), Mpa
L210 or A
L245 or B
L290 or x42
L320 or X46
L360 or X52
L390 or X56
L415 or X60
L290R or X42R
L245N or BN
L290N or X42N
L320N or X46N
L360N or X52N
L390N or X56N
L415N or X60N
Nominal Diameter Range
Outside diameters Rang(mm)
Three layers polyethylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：polyethylene (Black)
Two layers polyethylene
Inside layer: adhesive
Two layers epoxy
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
Outside layer：intensity epoxy(sage green)
Three layers polypropylene
Inside layer: epoxy(Green)
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Attention should be paid to the zinc coating at the side of the groove before welding. It is OK to brush silver powder after welding. There is a lot of information about the welding of carbon steel and stainless steel. Just check it online.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Seamless pipe can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- GALV is the abbreviation of English galvanized (Galvanized), which means galvanized steel pipe.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- This kind of steel tube and ordinary hot-rolled seamless steel pipe and cold drawn seamless steel tube in the outer surface is different from the outer surface, and the diameter of the smooth finish of precision steel tube, stainless steel color and the same, inside and outside surface due to manufacturing reasons with a layer of oil.
- Q:What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Refers to the use of welded steel pipe made of DN50 steel pipe, refers to the inside diameter is 50mm, the market of common DN50 pipe also refers to the 2 inch pipe, standard pipe: 3.5mm thickness, pipe diameter 60mm, the weight of 4.88kg/m theory. DN50 seamless steel pipe, commonly used in the market, has two specifications: 57mm, 60mm, and if no special instructions, 57mm is commonly used. The outer diameter of the welded pipe is only 60mm this specification.
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- The DN80 specification is 89*6 seamless steel management formula = (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466= per meter weight
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Should be in low carbon steel welding installation set industrial pipeline engineering quota, material to input the name and type of seamless steel pipe specifications and price; according to the description of the contents of related items can be set.
- Q:What are low-pressure carbon steel tubes?
- Any of various steels that contain less than 2.11% of the mass of carbon but contain no alloying elements. Sometimes referred to as plain carbon steel or carbon steel.Carbon steel, in addition to carbon, usually contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur and phosphorus.1) according to the use of carbon steel can be divided into carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel and easy to cut structural steel three categories, carbon structural steel is divided into engineering construction steel and machine manufacturing structural steel two kinds;(2) by refining methods can be divided into open hearth steel, converter steel;(3) according to deoxidization methods, they can be divided into boiling steel (F), killed steel (Z), semi killed steel (b) and special killed steel (TZ);(4) according to the carbon content of the steel can be divided into low carbon steel (WC = 0.25%), carbon steel (WC0.25% - 0.6%) and high carbon steel (WC>0.6%);(5) according to the quality of steel, carbon steel can be divided into ordinary carbon steel (phosphorus, sulfur, higher), high quality carbon steel (low phosphorus and sulfur) and high quality steel (lower phosphorus and sulfur) and super quality steel.Description: the carbon content in general carbon steel is higher, the hardness is higher, the strength is higher, but the plasticity is lower.
- Q:How can the immersed pipe pile put steel cage into the steel pipe? Which expert to answer?
- Cast-in-place pile for pile machine in place, hammer (vibration), on the edge of immersed tube material, hammer (vibration) side of extubation, and continue pouring concrete, steel cage, continue pouring concrete and extubation to pile.
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- DN100 and "SCH80" refer to the outer diameter and the wall thickness of the steel pipe;
The company's main products are: the low-pressure boiler seamless steel pipe, oil casing seamless pipe, ship seamless steel tubes, seamless steel pipe, petroleum cracking, chemical fertilizer equipment, seamless steel tubes, structural seamless steel pipe, seamless steel hollow pumping rod with eight series. According to GB, ASTM, APL5L, AP15CT, DIH, JIS and other standard production seamless steel tubes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 30 milionrmb
||Germany; Japan;Korea; America; Brasil; Canada
||ISO9001:2000 ; API
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range