Quick Details of Construction Scaffolding
1.Thickness: 2-4mm 2.outer diamiter: 35~60mm 3.materials:Q235/Q255/Q345
4.Surface:hot dip galvanized,painted galvanized.
the chemical composition of raw materials
the mechanical property of raw materials
Chemical composition %
yield point Mpa min
tensile strength Mpa
elongation % min
Standard: BS EN39 Loose steel tubes for tube and coupler scaffolds -- Technical delivery conditions
other material: A500 A, B, C , D. A53 A, B. S275, S355, C250, C350
1) surface treatment: galvanized , oiled, painted , bare
2) end treatment: beveled , plain , threaded
3) test:chemical component analysis, mechanical properties ,technical properties , exterior size inspection
4)application: fence. Construction.
5)certificate: SGS inspection
6)delivery time: usually in 20--30 days
7) payment term: T/T , L/C, Western Union
Application of Construction Scaffolding
Application of Construction Scaffolding
Packing of Construction Scaffolding
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Welded and seamless steel pipe is divided according to the processing form, usually welded seam steel tube, seamless steel tube drawing and hot two ways, carbon steel is material, galvanized pipe is welded pipe production after the surface is galvanized
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- The appearance of the native HDPE is milky white and is somewhat translucent in the narrow cross section. PE has excellent properties that are resistant to most life and industrial chemicals. Polyethylene (PE) pipe due to its unique advantages and is widely used in building water supply, drainage, underground drainage pipe, building heating, gas pipelines, electrical and telecommunications, industrial protective casing pipes, agricultural pipes etc.. The utility model is mainly used for urban water supply, urban gas supply and farmland irrigation.
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, such as rolling bearing ring, Jack and so on, has been widely used in steel pipe manufacturing.
- Q:Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- A straight tube of carbon steel sheathed on pipes and tubes and threading tubes to protect the joints from damage by electric welding. The purpose is to protect the wires and cables.
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron or steel pipe?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Of course, not all materials can be magnetized, austenitic stainless steel will not do.
- Q:What's the difference between the fastener type steel pipe scaffold, the floor type steel pipe scaffold and the overhanging type steel pipe scaffold?
- It is made up of steel pipe, fastener, base, foot board, safety net and so onSteel pipe rod: generally there are two kinds, an outer diameter 48mm, wall thickness 3.5mm; another kind of outer diameter 51mm, wall thickness 3mm; according to its location and function is different, can be divided into vertical pole, horizontal rod, sweeping rod, etc..Fasteners: fastener is the connection between the steel tube and steel tube, which has three forms, namely the right angle fastener, rotating fastener, butt joint fastener: rectangular fastener for connecting the two vertical pipes, it depends on the friction between the fastener and the steel pipe to transfer load. Swivel fastener: used for connecting two steel tubes intersecting at any angle.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe because there is no weld, so can withstand greater pressure, boiler tubes are generally used seamless steel pipe
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- Domestic steel pipe diameter is generally divided into A series and B series, DN50 pipe diameter of 60mm and 57mm respectively, the wall thickness should be based on your design pressure, temperature, pipe material to calculate.
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe (also known as nominal diameter), all piping accessories in the piping system are numerically represented in order to distinguish the parts that are represented by threads or outside diameters. Nominal diameter is used as a reference, after rounding the figures, and processing numerical value is not exactly the same, nominal diameter can be expressed as metric mm, also can be used in English in.
As the largest strip-steel production base in china, we can get the advantage of having the lowest goods transport cost. Our company covers an area of 80000 square meter, and transportation here is very convenient.
We are mainly engaged in the manufacture and management of high frequency straight seam welded pipe. We now have 11 welded pipe production lines, with daily output of2800-3000 tons of welded pipe ranging from DN15--DN200 (1/2--8 inch),and the designed annual production capacity of 800,000 tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above 100 Million RMB
||Main land;Middle East;Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range