Specifications of Seamless carbon steel pipes and steel tubes for automotive axle housing,pipe steel pipe
Heat treatment: Quenched and tempered , Normalized ,Tempered
Size: Cut to order and cut to size, any size is available
Surface: As your requirements
Stock: In large quantity stock
Trade terms: FOB,CFR,CIF
Payment terms: L/C,or TT 30% deposit and the balance paid against the copy B/L
Pakaging of Seamless carbon steel pipes and steel tubes for automotive axle housing,pipe steel pipe:
Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Magnetization. Winding the insulated wire on the object, passing in the direct current, and taking it down after a period of time.
- Q:Is there any difference between HFW steel pipe and ERW steel pipe?
- ERW steel is high frequency ERW pipe, English Electric Resistance Welding, referred to as the abbreviation of machined steel in diameter and wall thickness of the pipe size range, with greater flexibility, especially in production
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- Low pressure fluid conveying galvanized steel tube (GB/T3091-1993) is also called galvanized pipe, commonly known as white tube. It is used for hot water, gas, air, oil, heating, steam, warm water and other generally low pressure fluid or other hot dip galvanizing (furnace welding or welding) steel pipe. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thick galvanized steel pipe. The end of the pipe is divided into non - threaded galvanized steel pipe and threaded galvanized steel pipe. The specification of steel pipe is expressed by nominal caliber (mm). The nominal diameter is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Usually used in inches, such as 11/2.
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- The straight seam welding is relative to the spiral welding and the T-shaped welding, and so on.
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- One is thermal expansion on a bar, that is, piercing between the bars and expanding the tube with a little bit of mandrel. The other is to expand the formed tube before it is heated so that the defects in the pipe will be enlarged. Comparatively speaking, the quality of the first kind is better than the second, and you should belong to the second kind. Compared with the original seamless seamless tube, the quality and chemical properties are certainly different. The price will be cheaper, too.
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- Plastic pipe and plastic inner coating, and coated inside and outside. (of course, some are epoxy coated, and some are PE).The plastic tube is one kind of steel pipe, steel plastic pipe has many types, including plastic, plastic, and plastic coated, and epoxy, which are known are steel tubes.
- Q:What's the difference between a cracked carbon steel tube and a liquid carbon steel tube?
- If the material is the same, the process is different from the test.
- Q:What's the actual size of the DN25?
- Different materials of steel pipe, nominal diameter of the same, then its outer diameter is the same, diameter = outside diameter -2 times, wall thickness.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- The welded pipe is made directly from the stainless steel band by machine, and it is made of round steel or perforated by Guan Pi
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- PE pipe is a kind of thermoplastic resin with high crystallinity and non polarity.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range