Specifications of Seamless carbon steel pipes and steel tubes for automotive axle housing,pipe steel pipe
Heat treatment: Quenched and tempered , Normalized ,Tempered
Size: Cut to order and cut to size, any size is available
Surface: As your requirements
Stock: In large quantity stock
Trade terms: FOB,CFR,CIF
Payment terms: L/C,or TT 30% deposit and the balance paid against the copy B/L
Pakaging of Seamless carbon steel pipes and steel tubes for automotive axle housing,pipe steel pipe:
Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- 1, the potential difference is: potential "stainless steel tube" and the negative potential "carbon steel" coupled "stainless steel", "a cathode carbon steel tube" is anode potentials of the two difference the greater the galvanic corrosion is bigger.2. An electronic passage formed by wire connection or direct contact. The carbon in the carbon steel tube loses its electrons to the stainless steel tube and the surface is absorbed by the etchant.3. Electrolyte: the contact area of two metals is covered or submerged by electrolyte. The iron in the carbon tube loses electrons to form ions into the solution, and the electrons on the surface of the stainless steel tubes are taken away by the corrosive agents in the electrolyte (such as oxygen in the air). Electrolytes become ionic channels.
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- City network is generally medium, are generally. PE pipe high pressure pipe with building the required distance, is generally used around the high pressure pipe laying (high pressure gas supply capacity, and can play the role of peak shaving), the city zone by the supply voltage to the voltage, residential building regulation boxes of low voltage supply to the users.
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Of course, not all materials can be magnetized, austenitic stainless steel will not do.
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel also has the ability to resist chloride ion corrosion. ND steel pipe, the main reference indicators (70 degrees Celsius, 50%H2SO4 solution immersion 24 hours), and carbon steel, Japan imported similar steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance compared to higher than these steel grades. Products by domestic refineries and manufacturing units after the use of widely acclaimed, and achieved good results.
- Q:What's the difference between No. 20 steel pipe and 27SiMn Steel Pipe?
- 20# steel pipe material is 20 steel, generally 20 seamless steel pipe, 20# steel pipe material is: high quality carbon structural steel
- Q:Is there any difference between HFW steel pipe and ERW steel pipe?
- Resistance welding, as the name suggests, resistance welding is a method of welding by welding electrode after exerting pressure on electrode and utilizing electric current through the contact surface of connector and adjacent zone. High frequency welding: high frequency current through the metal conductor, will produce two kinds of peculiar effects: skin and proximity effects, high frequency welding is the use of these two kinds of effects of steel pipe welding, the effects of the two is based on the high frequency welding metal.
- Q:Is the electric pipe used with steel pipe or PVC pipe?
- When the electric wire pipe is laid, the steel pipe can be adopted, or the plastic pipe can be adopted, but the steel tube must not be used in the ceiling. The standard explanation is for rat bite.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The outer diameter refers to the maximum diameter including the thickness of the steel tube, the inner diameter is the length of the hollow part inside, and the outer diameter minus the inside diameter is the thickness of the steel pipe
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- In general, 180-200 fasteners per ton of steel pipe.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range