Specifications of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A179 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
MECHANICAL SEAMLESS STEEL TUBING
Usage of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
Applicable to the general structure, mechanical structure with seamless steel tubes.
Quality Standard of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A 53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
ASTM A519 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
GB/T8162 Seamless Steel Tubes for Structural Purposes
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
JIS G3444 Carbon steel tubes for general structural purposes
JIS G3445 Carbon steel tubes for machine structural purposes
DIN 2391 Seamless Precision Steel Tubes
EN10305 Steel tubes for precision applications. Technical delivery conditions. Seamless cold drawn tubes
EN 10210:Seamless structural steel pipes
Welcome to here: cheeralli at hnssd dot com. thanks
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- If the home place is big, buy Wooden, good-looking durable, if the place is small, buy cloth, easy to receive, mobile, tidy and cheap.
- Q:What type of steel pipe for security windows?
- General anti-theft window through the round tube is 3 cm square tube, 22.5 mm diameter round tube, also can use all square tube to do, if you want to median 304, the pipe is estimated more expensive, the market to do the price in 60 to 110 range. As for plastic steel, Anhui conch brand, the price of 180 this way. Aluminum alloy 110 to 230 specific look what material?!
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- In engineering, it is usually marked as "45 elbow" and has no "135" mark. The angle of the elbow is acute, so there will be no more than 90 degrees elbow.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- Welded steel pipe refers to the use of steel or steel plate bending deformation into a round, square and other shapes after welding into the surface of the joint of the steel pipe. The blank used in welded steel pipe is steel or strip steel.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe, PPR pipe, PE pipe, U-PVC pipe and HDPE double wall corrugated pipe and what is the difference between the characteristics of
- U-PVC tubes are hard poly vinyl pipes, because they contain chlorine, so they are mainly used in sewer pipes or electrical wiring;HDPE double wall corrugated pipe is a high-density polyethylene pipe, because of its excellent electrical insulation performance, now mainly used for distribution line arrangement.
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- This refers to the diameter of the steel pipe is 50 mm, DN50 steel pipe diameter is 60.3 mm, that is, 60.3 * 5 mm steel pipe
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- There are two kinds of hot dip galvanizing, zinc plated and non galvanized. The flowers must be hot-dip galvanized, without flowers, similar to galvanized.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- 1, DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, the outer diameter and diameter of the average. The value of DN, the value of =De, the thickness of -0.5* tube wall. Note: This is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter. Water and gas transmission pipe (galvanized steel pipe or non galvanized steel pipe), cast iron pipe, steel plastic composite pipe and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe, etc., shall be marked with nominal diameter "DN" (such as DN15, DN50).2, De mainly refers to the pipe diameter, PPR, PE, PP pipe diameter, generally use the De label, are marked as outer diameter and thickness of the form, De25 * 3.3 and D generally refer to the inner diameter of the pipe.4, d concrete pipe diameter. Reinforced concrete (or concrete) pipe, clay pipe, acid resistant ceramic tube, pipe and other pipe diameter gangwa, should be said with inner diameter of D (such as D230, D380 etc.)5, Phi represents the diameter of the ordinary circle. It can also indicate the outer diameter of the pipe, but it should be multiplied by the wall thickness at this time. Such as: Phi 25 x 3, indicating outer diameter 25mm, wall thickness of 3mm pipe.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- No. 45 steel for high-quality carbon structural steel, the hardness is not high machining, used to make the template, mould studs, guide column, subject to heat treatment. 45 steel quenched and tempered hardness between HRC20~HRC30; 45 steel quenching hardness between HRC55~58, the limit value of up to HRC62.
- Q:What does "SC50" steel pipe mean in civil engineering?
- The corrosion resistance of Ni is very strong in acidic environment. In the environment containing sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid, the higher the content of Ni in the welded pipe is, the stronger corrosion resistance is. In general circumstances, the addition of Cr in a T-junction steel pipe prevents erosion. The marginal condition of the steel strip is another important cause of the wrong edges. The influence of mass flow rate, heat flux density and structural parameters (ratio of spiral curvature diameter and diameter of T-shape welded tube Dc/D) on heat transfer coefficient of saturated bubble boiling in vertical helical tubes.
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range