Specifications of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A179 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
MECHANICAL SEAMLESS STEEL TUBING
Usage of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
Applicable to the general structure, mechanical structure with seamless steel tubes.
Quality Standard of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A 53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
ASTM A519 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
GB/T8162 Seamless Steel Tubes for Structural Purposes
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
JIS G3444 Carbon steel tubes for general structural purposes
JIS G3445 Carbon steel tubes for machine structural purposes
DIN 2391 Seamless Precision Steel Tubes
EN10305 Steel tubes for precision applications. Technical delivery conditions. Seamless cold drawn tubes
EN 10210:Seamless structural steel pipes
Welcome to here: cheeralli at hnssd dot com. thanks
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- The SA333 standard in ASME (cryogenic seamless and welded nominal steel tubes), so A333-6 is a representation of the United States, followed by many countries.
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- No difference, but your name is different, rectangular steel pipe, but can be divided into seamless rectangular steel pipe and welded rectangular, these two, in the material will also have a difference, I do not know how to help you
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- Therefore, the simple solid wood wardrobe and steel pipe wardrobe is good or bad, according to personal preferences to set, and that environmental protection seems to have grades, easy to crack
- Q:Difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Welded steel pipe for different welding process and divided into the furnace pipe welding (ERW) pipe and automatic arc welding, because of the different forms of welding seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe is divided into two kinds, end its shape is divided into circular welded and shaped (square) pipe etc..
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Round tube has some limitations, such as in the plane bending conditions, the tube is better than square and rectangular tube bending strength, and some agricultural machinery skeleton, steel, wood furniture, commonly used square, rectangular tube. According to different purposes, other sections of special-shaped steel pipe are needed.
- Q:How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- The length of the seamless tube is 3000~12000mm, including 6 meters.
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- X ray flaw detection: 100% X ray industrial television inspection of internal and external weld seams, and image processing system is adopted to ensure the sensitivity of flaw detection.8. press test: the steel pipe is tested by root test on the water pressure test machine to ensure the test pressure of the steel pipe to meet the standard requirement.9. chamfering flat head: the qualified steel pipe is processed at the end of the pipe to achieve the required size of the end of the pipe10. final inspection: ultrasonic and X ray inspection, and magnetic particle inspection at the end of pipe to check for welding problems and pipe end defects.11., marking: qualified steel pipe for oil, in order to prevent corrosion, and according to user requirements for marking.
- Q:Seamless steel tube 89X4 meters, how heavy?
- According to the theory, each meter is 8.3844 kilograms. If you want to be precise, you'll lose your own weight.
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- Pipe and pipe fittings should be suitable for the gap, usually with micro force insertion is appropriate, the gap is too large or too small will affect the quality of the interface.Check the depth of the plug and slip the spigot into the socket and position correctly.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- Common pipelines in construction are as follows:SC: welded steel pipeTC: wire tubes, thin steel tubesPC: rigid plastic pipesCT: cable trayCP: metal hoseSR: steel grooveRC: water gas pipe
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range