Specifications of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A179 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
MECHANICAL SEAMLESS STEEL TUBING
Usage of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
Applicable to the general structure, mechanical structure with seamless steel tubes.
Quality Standard of Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A 53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
ASTM A519 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
GB/T8162 Seamless Steel Tubes for Structural Purposes
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
JIS G3444 Carbon steel tubes for general structural purposes
JIS G3445 Carbon steel tubes for machine structural purposes
DIN 2391 Seamless Precision Steel Tubes
EN10305 Steel tubes for precision applications. Technical delivery conditions. Seamless cold drawn tubes
EN 10210:Seamless structural steel pipes
Welcome to here: cheeralli at hnssd dot com. thanks
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The theoretical weight calculation formula of ordinary carbon steel tube is:The weight of each meter is kg/m= (outer diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466For example: inventory 20# pipe diameter of 108*4.5 weight per meter:Kg/m= (108-4.5) *4.5*0.02466=11.485In accordance with the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe market price is 4500 yuan / ton as an example, we can know the diameter of 108*4.5 steel pipe per meter price: 11.485*4.5=51.68 yuan.
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Generally finished seamless steel tubes are less than twelve meters, mainly for the convenience of shipment.In times of rolling (processing), the steel pipe can reach 80 meters or longer.
- Q:What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Refers to the use of welded steel pipe made of DN50 steel pipe, refers to the inside diameter is 50mm, the market of common DN50 pipe also refers to the 2 inch pipe, standard pipe: 3.5mm thickness, pipe diameter 60mm, the weight of 4.88kg/m theory. DN50 seamless steel pipe, commonly used in the market, has two specifications: 57mm, 60mm, and if no special instructions, 57mm is commonly used. The outer diameter of the welded pipe is only 60mm this specification.
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Galvanized steel pipe wall thickness weight outer diameter 108mm 4mm 6 meters in length is about 10.26*6*1.06=65 kg.Kg/m= (outside diameter mm-, wall thickness mm) * wall thickness mm*0.02466= (108-4) *4*0.02466=10.26 kg / MBecause of galvanizing, the weight is heavier than that of ordinary welded pipe 3%~6%.
- Q:What is the single length of galvanized steel pipe?
- The single length of galvanized pipe is 6 meters. The length of galvanized seamless steel tube is uncertain. It depends on the length of seamless steel tube
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- The steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) two categories. According to the section shape and can be divided into round tube shaped tube, round steel pipe is widely used, but there are also some square, rectangular, semicircular, hexagonal, triangular, octagonal shaped steel tube.Seamless steel pipe: seamless steel pipe is ingot or solid billet made by capillary hole, then hot, cold or cold drawing. Made of seamless steel pipe specifications with outer diameter * wall thickness mm. Number of seamless steel pipe cold and hot points of seamless steel pipe (DIAL) two categories.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Other commonly used theoretical weight formulas per metre:Thread steel (Kg/m):W=0.00617 * D * D, D - sectional diameter (mm)Fang Gang (Kg/m):W=0.00785 * a * a, a - edge width (mm)Flat steel (kg/m):W= 0.00785 * b * D, B -- edge width (mm) d - thickness (mm)Round steel rod (kg/m),:W= 0.006165 * D * D, D - diameter (mm)
- Q:What's the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Welded steel pipe, also known as welded pipe, is made of steel or strip after the formation of welding welded steel pipe, usually 6 meters in length. Welded steel pipe production technology is simple, high production efficiency, varieties and specifications, equipment investment is less, but the general strength is lower than seamless steel pipe.
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The diameter of a steel pipe refers to the diameter of the steel pipe. The specifications of the steel tube is normal with diameter (diameter and thickness) said, for example 100MM outer diameter and wall thickness of 5MM tube is marked with 100*5.
We specializes in producing steel tube used the following criteria, in the pursuit of brand quality, while providing professional branding services: | 1. Professional production of ASME Series: T91, T23, T22, T12, T11, T2, etc., steel appearance, size and internal performance indicators comparable with the imported products and strive. | 2. A full range of professional production internally ribbed tube, especially supercritical internally ribbed tube. Finished internally threaded tube with threaded inspection by the root. | 3. A boiler tube free pretreatment process: steel pipe in the regular inspection process is completed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Main land; Middle East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM not offered
|Product Price Range