Specifications of Good Quality Seamless Carbon And Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
ASTM A179 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
MECHANICAL SEAMLESS STEEL TUBING
Usage: Applicable to the general structure, mechanical structure with seamless steel tubes.
ASTM A 53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
ASTM A519 Seamless Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
GB/T8162 Seamless Steel Tubes for Structural Purposes
JIS G3441 Alloy steel tubes for machine purposes
JIS G3444 Carbon steel tubes for general structural purposes
JIS G3445 Carbon steel tubes for machine structural purposes
DIN 2391 Seamless Precision Steel Tubes
EN10305 Steel tubes for precision applications. Technical delivery conditions. Seamless cold drawn tubes
EN 10210:Seamless structural steel pipes
- Q:What type of steel pipe dance is used in general?
- According to international competition practice, the standard size of steel tube is 40 mm or 45 mm in diameter, and the 45mm is usually used. The height of the steel pipe is not less than 3.3 meters and not higher than 4 meters.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Of course, the market also has some use overall heating after drawing steel pipe joints or mandrel rolling seamless steel pipe, mainly in small size, only in the shape of this kind of pipe belongs to the seamless tube, it is not very good, pay attention to oh!!
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Other commonly used theoretical weight formulas per metre:Thread steel (Kg/m):W=0.00617 * D * D, D - sectional diameter (mm)Fang Gang (Kg/m):W=0.00785 * a * a, a - edge width (mm)Flat steel (kg/m):W= 0.00785 * b * D, B -- edge width (mm) d - thickness (mm)Round steel rod (kg/m),:W= 0.006165 * D * D, D - diameter (mm)
- Q:Can galvanized pipe be welded with seamless steel tube? What should I do to connect?
- Processing method is very simple, I suggest you add blue disk connection, you can not use welding ~ ~ ~!The gas pipe is the best galvanized pipe, mainly play a role in anti-corrosion ~ ~ ~ ~ if you must use seamless connection can.When welding, can open a certain groove, use galvanized material electrode, but the premise is must be welded with seamless tube firmly.
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Nominal surface meaning can be understood as a public address. It's as if everyone agreed to call something as a "devil", and he was the devil.Don't be confused by the numbers behind the nominal diameter. For example, DN50, this 50 is really close to the outer diameter or inside diameter of the steel tube, but DN50 is only a general model of the caliber of the national standard.
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- If it is reserved for embedded pipe pre buried steel waterproof casing, set of waterproof casing steel production and installation is to set the quota items, if the outdoor installation of welded steel pipe buried steel casing pre quota items, if it is a reserved hole, then there is no need to set the quota items.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Magnetization. Winding the insulated wire on the object, passing in the direct current, and taking it down after a period of time.
- Q:Stainless steel tube, also known as why tube?
- It can be divided into round tube and special-shaped tube according to the cross sectional shapeThe special-shaped tube has a rectangular tube, a rhombus tube, an elliptical tube, six square tubes, eight square tubes, various cross section asymmetric pipes, etc.
- Q:How are steel tubes represented?
- If you speak of steel pipe, if it is water. Gas transmission pipe, then it is said: nominal diameter refers to the inner diameter. The units are millimeters or inches. [for example, water pipes with phi 25. It means that the nominal diameter (diameter) is 25mm (or an inch) steel pipe.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- According to the metal processing performance, pipe size, quality requirements, as well as investment and benefits to choose different processing methods and corresponding auxiliary processes. The basic process of cold rolling of cold drawn pipe are: (1) tube feeding, the pipe material for hot-rolled finished or semi-finished tube, pipe extrusion pipe and welded pipe; (2) pipe material preparation, including inspection, bundling, pickling, cleaning, washing, drying, neutralization, grease and so on; (3) cold processing (cold or cold); (4) finished finishing finished including heat treatment, straightening, sampling, end cutting, inspection (manual inspection and various testing), pressure test, oiling, packaging and warehousing etc.. Different products are refined and the content varies.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range