Specifications of High Quality Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizer Equipments
1) Superior in quality
2) Quick in delivery
3) OD: 8-720mm WT:3-60mm
4) Material: 10# 20#,304 Q235 Q235B
Size OD: 3-60mm
Standard: GB/T8162 GB3087 BGZJ518-2006 GB/T8163
Grade : 20#,304 Q235 Q235B Q235C Q235D and so on
End : BE and Plain end with pipe caps
Technique :Cold rolled, hot rolled, cold drawn
Usage: Used for industrial pipe, high-pressure boiler pipe, and food industry
Payment: TT and irrevocable L/C
Packaging of High Quality Seamless Steel Tubes For High-pressure For Chemical Fertilizer Equipments:
Wrapped in bundles with steel strips or according to customers' requirements
- Q:Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is good.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is referred to as the stainless steel, the resistance of air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium or with stainless steel known as stainless steel; while the resistance to chemical corrosion (acid, alkali and salt chemical etching) corrosion of steel called acid resistant steel. Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- 1. seamless steel tubes for structural purposes (GB/T8162-1999) are seamless steel tubes for general structural and mechanical construction.2. seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-1999) is used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids of general seamless steel pipe.3. seamless steel tubes for low and medium pressure boiler (GB3087-1999) is used in the manufacture of various structures of low and medium pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipe and boiler flue tube, pipe and brick arch tubes of high quality carbon steel hot rolling and cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel tube.4. high pressure boiler seamless steel tube (GB5310-1995) is used for the manufacture of high-pressure and above the pressure of water boiler heating surface for high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel heat-resistant seamless steel pipe.5. high pressure seamless steel tube (GB6479-2000) for chemical fertilizer equipment is a kind of high quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless pipe for chemical equipment and pipes of working temperature of -40~400 DEG C and working pressure of 10~30Ma.6. seamless steel tubes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-88) are tubes, heat exchangers and seamless steel tubes used in refineries.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- Low pressure fluid conveying galvanized steel tube (GB/T3091-1993) is also called galvanized pipe, commonly known as white tube. It is used for hot water, gas, air, oil, heating, steam, warm water and other generally low pressure fluid or other hot dip galvanizing (furnace welding or welding) steel pipe. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thick galvanized steel pipe. The end of the pipe is divided into non - threaded galvanized steel pipe and threaded galvanized steel pipe. The specification of steel pipe is expressed by nominal caliber (mm). The nominal diameter is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Usually used in inches, such as 11/2.
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- The corrosion of metals causes great economic losses directly or indirectly. Foreign statistics show that every year due to corrosion and scrap metal materials, equivalent to 20~40% of metal production, the world every year due to corrosion and loss of metal reached more than 1 tons.
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- The DN80 specification is 89*6 seamless steel management formula = (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466= per meter weight
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- Other name: 90 degree elbow, right angle bend, love bend, punching elbow, pressing elbow, mechanism bend, welding elbow, etc..Usage: connect two pipes with same nominal diameter or different pipe, make the pipe bend at 90, 45, 180 degrees and various degrees.Bending radius is less than or equal to 1.5 times the diameter of the elbow. It is 1.5 times larger than the pipe diameter and belongs to the elbow
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- In appearance, seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe difference in the welded pipe wall welded tendons, and seamless No.
- Q:RC is it welded steel pipe or galvanized steel pipe?
- The basic knowledge of wire tubes - wire tubes, SC is welded steel pipe, RC is galvanized steel pipeThe basic wire pipe is the minimum requirement in the steel pipe. For so long, I wonder if you will adopt it
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- The straight seam welding is relative to the spiral welding and the T-shaped welding, and so on.
Perfect detection system, our physical & chemical laboratory is equipped with test facilities included spectrum detection and metallographic analysis etc. The company has successively passed ISO9000 quality system, the American Petroleum Institute API, and also earned the environment healthy license, national special equipment manufacturing license.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe and the United States; Canada; India; South etc.
||API 5L; API 5CT; GB/T19001-2000 idt ISO9001:2000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 423,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range