Specifications of Seamless Steel Pipe For Fluid Transmission Service:
Main steel pipe grade ： 10 、20 （Other grade is also negotiable.）
Chemical Compositon & Mechanical Propertise ：
Tensile Strength （ Mpa ）
It is used for conveying water,petroleum,gas and other common fluids.
Packaging & Delivery:
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- The method of non direct fusion is adopted, such as blue, silk head and movable joint
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- purpose2.1 seamless tubes are widely used. General purpose seamless tubes are rolled from plain carbon structural steel, low-alloy structural steel or alloy structural steel, with the most output and are used primarily as pipes or structural parts for conveying fluids2.2, divided into three kinds according to the supply of different uses: the supply of a, according to the chemical composition and mechanical properties; the supply of B, according to the mechanical properties; the supply of C, according to the hydraulic pressure test. According to a, the B class steel supply, such as for under fluid pressure, but also to the pressure test.2.3. Seamless tubes for special purposes include seamless tubes for boilers, seamless tubes for geology, and seamless pipes for petroleum use
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- The embedded steel pipe 6*2SC100 refers to a welded steel pipe with 2 pipe thicknesses of 6mm and a diameter of 100mm. SC pipe means welded steel pipe. Embedment means pre installation (burial).
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffold tubes are our name for materials used to build scaffolding, because most scaffolding uses tubular bamboo or steel tubing. Bamboo and other bamboo is for a long time in the use of the scaffolding tube, but due to lack of safety and durability, now only in rural and urban area construction is lagging behind some of the home building small building has been used. The modernization construction, the most commonly used type of scaffolding pipe is steel pipe, the scaffolding should not only meet the demand of workers, but also to meet the characteristics of scaffolding firm and durable, so tough hard steel is the best choice. The selected steel pipe generally requires smooth surface, no cracks, no bending, no rust, and meet the relevant national standards.
- Q:What quota should be installed for heating seamless steel pipe?
- Should be in low carbon steel welding installation set industrial pipeline engineering quota, material to input the name and type of seamless steel pipe specifications and price; according to the description of the contents of related items can be set.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- PVC pipeline use temperature is -5 to 90 degrees or so, according to the current market price of around 6000 yuan per ton, the price is cheap. Its corrosion resistance is good, can resist most of the acid and alkali, and unlike the steel pipe that is easy to rust, so in the construction of the upper and lower water pipes and other fields have gradually replaced the trend of steel pipe.
- Q:Is there a weld on the outer wall of seamless steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe's inner wall, outer wall, section, cross section can not see the weld seam. Because seamless steel pipe is a molding product, no late roll pressure, welding and other processes. No section, inner wall, outer wall or section, as long as there is weld, it is not seamless steel tube. The inner wall can not see the outer wall of welding seam, but it can be seen that the weld products are fake or polished goods. Some products can not be seen without friction and have weld seams on the outside wall. They are seamless treated steel tubes and are polished goods. The price is much different from the real seamless steel tube. Some bad wounding, confusing concepts, earn illegal profits.
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The thread of the tightening (JDG) joint is unified with an outer thread, a wall thickness of 1.5mm, and a button (KBG). The thread of the joint is an internal thread, and the wall thickness is 1.0mm. Withholding type joint for the use of the same company and pipe connection to matching products with complete connection clamp buckle. Fastening and pressing type correctly connected and locked after no need to do a cross ground.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- Seamless steel pipe specifications are: outer diameter, wall thickness, material. Three of these reflect its main features.Welding pipe specifications are: nominal diameter (internal diameter), galvanized or non plated
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range