Specifications of Seamless Carbon Steel Tubes For High Pressure Boilers:
Standard ： ASTM A192/ A 192M /ASME SA-192/ SA -192M
Main steel pipe grade ： SA192 etc. Other grade is also negotiable.
Chemical Composition(%) and Mechanical Propertise
For manufacture wall panel,economizer,reheater,superheater and steam pipeline of boilers.
Packaging & Delivery:
Each bundles pipes will be bundled with 6-8 pcs steel strips and with shipping marks and 2 nylon strips
40-50 days delivery on china port upon receiving orinigal LC or prepayment.
- Q:Outside diameter 60, thickness 3.5 seamless steel tube, how many kilograms per meter?
- Other commonly used theoretical weight formulas per metre:Thread steel (Kg/m):W=0.00617 * D * D, D - sectional diameter (mm)Fang Gang (Kg/m):W=0.00785 * a * a, a - edge width (mm)Flat steel (kg/m):W= 0.00785 * b * D, B -- edge width (mm) d - thickness (mm)Round steel rod (kg/m),:W= 0.006165 * D * D, D - diameter (mm)
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffold steel pipe shall be made of 48.3 * 3.6 steel tube. The maximum mass of each steel tube shall not be greater than 25.8kg.Fastener type steel pipe scaffold: for building construction and build, bear the load by the fastener and steel pipe and other scaffolding and support frame, collectively referred to as scaffolding. The fastener is a fastening piece which is fastened by bolts.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Grain size: usually, the grain size of the metal is related to the heat treatment temperature and the time at which the metal is kept at the same temperature. Therefore, the welded pipe and seamless tube annealing of the same grain size. If the minimum tube cold treatment, the grain size of the weld metal is smaller than the grain size, welding or grain size is the same.Strength: the strength of the pipeline in the composition of the alloy and alloy containing the same and the same heat treatment of seamless tube and seamed tube essentially consistent strength. After the tensile test and three-dimensional vibration test, tube tearing almost all occurred in the welding point or away from the heated area where. This is because there is little impurity in the weld and the nitrogen content is slightly higher, so the strength of the welded joint is better than that of other parts. However, the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Association believes that the seamed tube can withstand 85% of the allowable pressure, which is mainly due to improved welding equipment data collection prior to today. The provisions of ASME 100% completely under license by ultrasonic testing pressure tube. Similarly, Europe and Asia also stipulates that can ensure the quality of welding performance by eddy current test tube, the eddy current testing is subject to legal procedures and licensed institutions. Trent's eddy current test was approved by the Swedish power division. ASME believes the current loss is relatively small, high-quality performance based on the seamed tube.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel be put together with carbon steel tube?
- 1, the potential difference is: potential "stainless steel tube" and the negative potential "carbon steel" coupled "stainless steel", "a cathode carbon steel tube" is anode potentials of the two difference the greater the galvanic corrosion is bigger.2. An electronic passage formed by wire connection or direct contact. The carbon in the carbon steel tube loses its electrons to the stainless steel tube and the surface is absorbed by the etchant.3. Electrolyte: the contact area of two metals is covered or submerged by electrolyte. The iron in the carbon tube loses electrons to form ions into the solution, and the electrons on the surface of the stainless steel tubes are taken away by the corrosive agents in the electrolyte (such as oxygen in the air). Electrolytes become ionic channels.
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- The spiral pipe is mainly used in the pipeline of petroleum and natural gas, and its specifications are indicated by outer diameter * wall thickness.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Square steel tube, referred to as square tube, also known as square tube, is a square pipe of a kind of name, that is, the length of the same steel pipe. The strip is rolled by process. Generally, the strip is disassembled, leveled, crimped and welded to form a round tube. The tube is then rolled into square tubes and cut to the required length, usually 50 pieces per package.
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Generally finished seamless steel tubes are less than twelve meters, mainly for the convenience of shipment.In times of rolling (processing), the steel pipe can reach 80 meters or longer.
- Q:The outer circle of a seamless steel pipe 50 head into the outer circle of the 40 to close
- Cold drawn steel tube and cold rolled steel pipe mill is a complete set of equipment which combines cold rolling, cold drawing, cold rolling and cold drawing to produce pipes. It is a unit for deep processing of hot-rolled pipes or welded pipes.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First, clean the surface of the object to be sprayed (pay attention to whether or not to paint off, which is the key):Remove rust stains, oil and so on, when spraying, the nozzle and spray the best distance is 20cm, should be two times forming, first thin spray again, dry, and then spray second times, this is more uniform, and not easy to hang
- Q:What does "steel pipe SC" mean?
- DN100 and "SCH80" refer to the outer diameter and the wall thickness of the steel pipe;
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range