Specifications of Seamless Steel Tube And Pipe For Ship Building Usage
1.GB,ASTM DIN JIS
2.OD: 38mm- 406mm(1inch-16inches)
WT: 10mm - 100mm
Usage of Seamless Steel Tube And Pipe For Ship Building Usage
.seamless steel pipes, welded steel pipes ，carbon pipes, alloy steel pipes
steel pipes for liquid service, structural pipes, boiler pipes, pipes for shipping, Drill Collar pipes
Standard of Seamless Steel Tube And Pipe For Ship Building Usage
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The first prerequisite we need to determine is: what are the specifications of the steel pipe mentioned? Such as the commonly used steel pipe specifications: diameter 108*4.5, diameter 219*6, diameter 377*10, diameter and wall thickness of steel pipe with different specifications, different weight, so the steel price per meter is different.
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is also used, because some areas require the use of strength. Moreover, the iron and steel industry is a pillar industry, there are some unspoken rules in it.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Of course, the market also has some use overall heating after drawing steel pipe joints or mandrel rolling seamless steel pipe, mainly in small size, only in the shape of this kind of pipe belongs to the seamless tube, it is not very good, pay attention to oh!!
- Q:What is hot rolled steel pipe? What is a cold drawn steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe, hot-rolled and cold-rolled (DIAL) seamless steel pipe two categories.Hot rolled steel tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, oil cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube. The outer diameter of hot-rolled seamless tube is generally greater than 32mm, the wall thickness is 2.5-75mm. The outer diameter of cold-rolled seamless steel tube can reach 6mm, the wall thickness can be up to 0.25mm, the outer diameter of thin-wall pipe can be 5mm, the wall thickness is less than 0.25mm, and cold rolling has higher precision than hot rolling dimension.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold external parts name
- Fastener type steel pipe scaffold fastener malleable iron casting should be adopted, its basic form has three kinds: vertical cross bar for a connection between the rectangular fastener, fastener for rotating connecting parallel or oblique bars and rods for butt joint butt joint fastener.
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- Cylindrical thread can be used, if the tube is too long, you may consider a short tube with thread, and then welded to the long tube.Taper thread is more difficult to use than ordinary vehicle, and the tap is generally considered. The tap can be clamped on the tailstock.
- Q:What's the difference between No. 20 steel pipe and 27SiMn Steel Pipe?
- 20# steel pipe material is 20 steel, generally 20 seamless steel pipe, 20# steel pipe material is: high quality carbon structural steel
- Q:The plastic pipe and steel pipe difference
- In fact, including the steel plastic pipe plastic pipe, but on the market all the steel plastic pipe and plastic lining steel pipe is synonymous, lined with plastic pipe is made of galvanized steel pipe internal set of plastic pipe manufacturing process, process using high pressure steam to both adhesion.
- Q:How to perform nondestructive inspection of steel tubes
- Radiographic inspection (RT)One of the earliest nondestructive testing methods is widely used in the inspection of internal defects of metals and non-metallic materials and products, with a history of at least 50 years. It has incomparable unique advantages, that is to test the correctness, reliability and intuition of the defects, and the ray film can be used for the analysis of defects and as a quality certificate archive. But this method also has the disadvantages of more complicated equipment and higher cost, and should pay attention to the protection of radiation.
- Q:What does "SC50" steel pipe mean in civil engineering?
- The corrosion resistance of Ni is very strong in acidic environment. In the environment containing sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid, the higher the content of Ni in the welded pipe is, the stronger corrosion resistance is. In general circumstances, the addition of Cr in a T-junction steel pipe prevents erosion. The marginal condition of the steel strip is another important cause of the wrong edges. The influence of mass flow rate, heat flux density and structural parameters (ratio of spiral curvature diameter and diameter of T-shape welded tube Dc/D) on heat transfer coefficient of saturated bubble boiling in vertical helical tubes.
After more than a decade’s construction and development, we have taken a leading position in seamless steel tube industry in China. In the year 2007, it awarded Famous-brand product Certificate. Besides, we have been named as excellent supplier of Qualified Products by our customers for several times.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; Southeast Asia; etc.
||API 5L；API 5CT；API Q1；ISO/TS29001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 450,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range