Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
Application of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
Steel grade of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Copper, when copper steel is specified, min
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
- Q:What are the uses of seamless steel tubes?
- A large number of pipes used for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- The pipe material of heating pipe network should be designed according to the requirement. When the design is not specified, the following requirements shall be met:1 when the pipe diameter is less than or equal to 40mm, welded steel pipe shall be used.2 when the pipe diameter is 50 ~ 200mm, welded steel pipe or seamless steel pipe shall be used.3 when the pipe diameter is greater than 200mm, spiral welded steel pipe shall be used.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- This kind of steel tube and ordinary hot-rolled seamless steel pipe and cold drawn seamless steel tube in the outer surface is different from the outer surface, and the diameter of the smooth finish of precision steel tube, stainless steel color and the same, inside and outside surface due to manufacturing reasons with a layer of oil.
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffolding steel pipe standard length is 6 meters, for easy use, respectively, 6 meters, 3 meters, 2 meters, 1.5 meters, 1 meters, etc., if there is a special length, you need to intercept.
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- The delivery status of hot-rolled seamless steel tubes is generally hot-rolled and delivered after heat treatment. Hot rolled seamless steel tube after quality inspection after staff strict hand picked in quality inspection should be carried out after the oil surface, followed by cold drawing experiments, hot rolling process should be carried out after the perforation experiment, if perforated expanding too large to carry out straightening correction. After straightening, the device is sent to the flaw detector by the transfer device to carry out the flaw detection experiment. Finally, the label is attached and the specifications are arranged and placed in the warehouse.
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Welding methods are used to connect. Because galvanized pipe is in fact carbon steel pipe, so galvanized pipe and stainless steel pipe welding, in fact, carbon steel and stainless steel welding, welding of dissimilar materials.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold external parts name
- Even the wall piece the upright rod is connected with the main structure together, available steel tube, fastener or embedded part. Rigid wall, also can be used as a flexible reinforced wall connecting piece of the tie bar. , 5.The base in the form of plug-in and coat type two, inserted a D1 diameter rod diameter than 2mm, diameter D2 rod diameter than 2mm type jacket.
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- PE pipe must be installed underground, the steel tube can be exposed, when not all PE pipe for pipe laying, overhead installation. But the steel tube is easy to rust, so it can be used where the basic use of PE pipe buried PE pipe.There are galvanized steel pipe and seamless steel pipe, galvanized pipe can only be used for low-pressure homes
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range