Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
Application of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
Steel grade of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Copper, when copper steel is specified, min
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is commonly known as "cold plated tube", using electroplating process, only galvanized steel pipe in the outer wall, the wall of the pipe is not galvanizedHot dip galvanized steel pipe adopts hot-dip galvanizing process, and the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe have zinc coating.
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- PE coating on the inner wall of steel pipe steel pipe is covered with a layer of polyethylene plastic polymer, PE, polyethylene (Polyethylene of raised temperature is the abbreviation of resistance English), the scope of application of the general PE pipe water supply pipe to a temperature below 40 DEG C, cannot be used for hot water transmission pipeline.
- Q:There are multiple welded galvanized steel pipe outer diameter 108mm wall thickness 4mm length of 6 meters
- Galvanized steel pipe is divided into cold galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized steel pipe, cold galvanized steel pipe has been banned, and the latter is also advocated by the state for the moment, can be used. In 60s and 70s, developed countries began to develop new types of pipes, and galvanized pipes were banned. China's Ministry of construction and other four ministries also issued a civilization, indeed from two, 000 years since the galvanized pipe as a water supply pipe, the New District cold water pipe has rarely used galvanized pipe, and some of the hot water pipe is galvanized pipe. Hot dip galvanized steel pipe is widely used in fire, power and highway.
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- Strengthening ring joint is a more common in the construction of steel pipe concrete column construction, it is to beam column connection through the upper and lower plate reinforcing ring bending force transmission way is through two to strengthen the uniform arrangement between the rings radial ribs and rib structure to connect with the ring the pipe wall at the top of the plate, so as to transfer the shear stress, so as to strengthen the thickness and improve the quality of connection engineering advantage. In the process of engineering construction, according to the construction principle of longitudinal reinforcement of Deng Qiang to control, so that the smaller width of not less than the replacement of the width of the connecting plate 70%, also need to be given due attention in the form of node selection
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel 09CrCuSb steel is currently the most ideal "resistance to sulfuric acid dew point corrosion in steel (ND steel, ND steel, 09CrCuSb steel, 09CrCuSb steel), ND steel is widely used in the manufacture of economizer, served in the high sulfur content in flue gas of air preheater, evaporator and heat exchanger equipment for resist sulfur smoke gas dew point corrosion.
- Q:What is the theoretical weight per square meter of the steel pipe diameter of the outer frame and the thickness of the tube wall 3mm 48mm?
- The outer steel tube diameter is 48mm, the tube wall thickness is 3mm, the theoretical weight per meter is 3.3291kgCalculation formula: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466(48-3) *3*0.02466=3.3291kg
- Q:How much is the wall thickness standard of building 48?
- According to the "construction of fastener type steel pipe scaffold safety technical specifications JGJ130-2011" stipulates that the specification of steel pipe should be Phi 48.3 * 3.6, that is, wall thickness is 3.6mm.
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- The pipe material of heating pipe network should be designed according to the requirement. When the design is not specified, the following requirements shall be met:1 when the pipe diameter is less than or equal to 40mm, welded steel pipe shall be used.2 when the pipe diameter is 50 ~ 200mm, welded steel pipe or seamless steel pipe shall be used.3 when the pipe diameter is greater than 200mm, spiral welded steel pipe shall be used.
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- The delivery status of hot-rolled seamless steel tubes is generally hot-rolled and delivered after heat treatment. Hot rolled seamless steel tube after quality inspection after staff strict hand picked in quality inspection should be carried out after the oil surface, followed by cold drawing experiments, hot rolling process should be carried out after the perforation experiment, if perforated expanding too large to carry out straightening correction. After straightening, the device is sent to the flaw detector by the transfer device to carry out the flaw detection experiment. Finally, the label is attached and the specifications are arranged and placed in the warehouse.
- Q:What does seamless steel tube mean? What are the main uses? What are the classifications?
- 1.: Construction of the underground pipeline, levy more pumping, boiler hot water transportation etc..2., mechanical processing, bearing sets, processing machinery parts.
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range