1. Specification of Scarffolding Building Structure Pipe:
1) Standard: BS EN39 Loose steel tubes for tube and coupler scaffolds -- Technical delivery conditions
other size also can be manufactured, please contact us for detail information.
2) Surface Treatment: Galvanized , Oiled, Painted , Bare
3) End treatment: Beveled , Plain , Threaded
4) Test: Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties, Technical Properties, Exterior Size Inspection
5)Application: Fence, Construction.
6)Certificate: SGS Inspection
7)Delivery Time: usually in 20--30 days
8) Payment Term: T/T , L/C
Application of Galvanized , Oiled, Painted , Bare Scaffolding Building Structure Pipe BS EN39, A500 A,B,C, D.
A53 A,B.S275, S355, C250, C350
2. Tecnical Data:
Chemical Composition of Raw Materials
Mechanical Property of Raw Materials
Chemical Composition %
Yield point Mpa min
Tensile Strength Mpa
Elongation % min
Other material: A500 A, B, C , D. A53 A, B. S275, S355, C250, C350
3. Standard Size for Reference
Tolerance (min) (mm)
Zinc Coating g/m2
48 -- 48.6
300 -- 6000
WT +/- 0.2 , L - 0 -- + 3
application of scaffolding pipe (ERW welded pipe)
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- The classification of rectangular tube: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) hot-rolled seamless tube, seamless tube, seamless tube, welded tube extrusion. The welded square pipe is divided into two parts:(a) according to the process of arc welding - resistance welding tube, square tube (high frequency and low frequency), welding square tube, welding square tube furnace (b) according to the weld - welded square tube, spiral welded pipe.
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- The welded steel pipe can be divided into thin-wall steel tube, ordinary steel pipe and thickened steel tube according to the thickness. Its nominal diameter is neither external diameter nor internal diameter, but a nominal size similar to the diameter of the ordinary steel pipe. Each nominal diameter corresponds to an outer diameter, and the inner diameter varies with the thickness. Nominal diameter can be expressed in metric mm, also available in English in. With nominal diameter pipeline accessories, meaning with tube. "DN25" means the inner diameter of the steel pipe is 25MM.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of DN40 steel pipe?
- DN40 pipe diameter 48.3mm diameter, allowable deviation of plus or minus 0.5mm it depends on what you have, the outside diameter of 45, there are other dimensions, you can see the manual
- Q:Which is better, galvanized steel pipe or stainless steel?
- In rural and urban areas, it is often necessary to wash them in order to keep them in the open. In the heavily polluted industrial and coastal areas, the surface can be very dirty and even rust. But to obtain the aesthetic effect of outdoor environment, it is necessary to use nickel stainless steel. Therefore, 304 stainless steel is widely used in curtain walls, side walls, roofs and other building applications, but in corrosive industrial or marine atmospheres, it is better to use 316 stainless steel. There are several design criteria including 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- The corrosion of metals causes great economic losses directly or indirectly. Foreign statistics show that every year due to corrosion and scrap metal materials, equivalent to 20~40% of metal production, the world every year due to corrosion and loss of metal reached more than 1 tons.
- Q:Material of welded steel pipe
- GB/T3092-1993 (galvanized steel pipe for low pressure fluid delivery). Mainly used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating, hot water or steam, etc. generally lower pressure fluid and other use tube. Its representative material is: Q235 grade a steel.GB/T14291-1992 (mine fluid conveying welded steel pipe). It is mainly used in mine pressure air, drainage and vertical seam gas welding pipe. Its representative material is Q235A, B grade steel.
- Q:How to make the internal tooth of the steel pipe?
- Cylindrical thread can be used, if the tube is too long, you may consider a short tube with thread, and then welded to the long tube. Taper thread is more difficult to use than ordinary vehicle, and the tap is generally considered. The tap can be clamped on the tailstock.
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter, the outer diameter is 60.3mm
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- According to international competition practice, the standard size of steel tube is 40 mm or 45 mm in diameter, and the 45mm is usually used. The height of the steel pipe is not less than 3.3 meters and not higher than 4 meters. The steel pipe fittings used in the pipe dance are made of smooth surface material, usually chrome or polished by steel or iron.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- JDG pipe is the replacement of traditional PVC and SC pipes and other traditional wire conduits. It is a breakthrough in the field of building electrical field using new materials and technologies. The JDG pipe adopts the cross connecting ground wire of galvanized steel pipe and thin-wall steel pipe, overcomes the defects of complicated construction and large construction loss of common metal pipe, and solves the problems of poor fire resistance and difficult grounding of PVC pipe. Because the JDG pipe material is more expensive than the ordinary pipe material, it is more used in the construction, such as comprehensive wiring, fire protection wiring and so on.
All these steel pipes are suitable for the industries of oil, natural gas,ship building,chemical, environmental protection,boiler, water conservancy, electrical industry,steel structure, building and other related fields.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Three Million To Five Million RMB
||ISO 9001:2010;API 5L;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||40% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range