1.0 - 35 mm
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Secondary Or Not:|
Thick Wall Pipe
|Alloy Or Not:|
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out. If you want see our quality certifications and all kinds of testing report, please just ask us for it.
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.Our service formula: good quality+good price+good service=customer’s trust
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Generally, the diameter of steel pipe has three common diameters: outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter.The first two are well understood.Nominal diameter refers to the national standard to specify the general diameter of a certain national standard pipe. It is only a model representation. It is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- It is used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating steam, and generally lower pressure fluid and other purposes of welded steel pipe. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary steel pipe and thickened steel pipe. The end of the pipe is divided into non - threaded steel pipe (light pipe) and threaded steel pipe. The specification of steel pipe is expressed by nominal caliber (mm). The nominal diameter is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Usually used in inches, such as 11/2. The welded steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation is used as the main pipe of galvanized steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation except for directly conveying fluid
- Q:What is ND steel pipe?
- ND steel also has the ability to resist chloride ion corrosion. ND steel pipe, the main reference indicators (70 degrees Celsius, 50%H2SO4 solution immersion 24 hours), and carbon steel, Japan imported similar steel, stainless steel corrosion resistance compared to higher than these steel grades. Products by domestic refineries and manufacturing units after the use of widely acclaimed, and achieved good results.
- Q:Are steel tubes and round steel in weight or length when purchased?
- A large amount of words is calculated by weight, less is usually calculated. According to the length between the length and quality of a material is usually a scaling. Steel belongs to the section, with the length of valuation, according to the classification of wall thickness and diameter; round steel belongs to building materials, mostly for the amount of weighing per ton of valuation, a small amount of more than according to the length multiplied by the conversion ratio of weight to that theory. But the latter is the valuation of tons of steel products between the uneven thickness, with uniform proportion will produce larger price difference, so the general price of different manufacturers are not the same, mostly depends on the quality, to a certain extent is to balance the diameter difference.
- Q:Are metal spiral tubes the same as metal bellows?
- Hello. The two are not the same. The difference lies in. The pitch of a spiral pipe is much larger than that of a bellows. The maximum material thickness of the spiral tube is much thicker than that of the bellow. The diameter of a spiral tube can be very large. But the bellows can't be too big in diameter.
- Q:What is the outer diameter and wall thickness of the welded steel pipe of national standard DN250?
- DN (nominal diameter) 250 is generally the industry said 273, welded steel pipe (spiral steel pipe) thickness is generally between 6-8mm, more common.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The outer diameter refers to the maximum diameter including the thickness of the steel tube, the inner diameter is the length of the hollow part inside, and the outer diameter minus the inside diameter is the thickness of the steel pipe
- Q:Can stainless steel pipes spray black paint?
- Yes, after painting, I usually touch hands and paint off in 2 years or so
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- Where outdoor heating pipes are buried, what steel pipe shall be referenced by the 11.1.2 code for installation of outdoor piping?:This chapter applies to the quality inspection and acceptance of the outdoor heating pipe network installation of the plant and the civil building group (residential area) with the saturation steam pressure not greater than 0.7MPa, and the hot water temperature not exceeding 130 degrees celsius.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- DN150 welded steel pipe according to the thickness of two specifications: outer diameter 165mm, wall thickness 4.5mm, 17.81Kg per meter weight, wall thickness of 5.5mm, 21.63Kg. per meter weight
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range