1.0 - 35 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
3.FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Our products are manufactured strictly according to national and internaional standard, and we take a test
on every pipe before delivered out.
②How about price?
Yes, we are factory and be able to give you lowest price below market one, and we have a policy that “ for saving time and absolutely honest business attitude, we quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
4.Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
- Q:How much is the tube?
- The first prerequisite we need to determine is: what are the specifications of the steel pipe mentioned? Such as the commonly used steel pipe specifications: diameter 108*4.5, diameter 219*6, diameter 377*10, diameter and wall thickness of steel pipe with different specifications, different weight, so the steel price per meter is different.
- Q:What's the difference between steel pipe and pipe fittings?
- Steel: steel pipe is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- DN15 galvanized pipe, nominal diameter of 15mm
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Suppose we specify a standard that defines the nominal diameter of the same steel tube as G-1, then this G-1 is the same as DN50.I hope it doesn't make you any more confused, huh?. If you still don't understand, keep in mind that the nominal diameter is neither outside nor inside diameter.
- Q:What is the difference between steel pipe and round steel?
- Making ring parts with steel tubes can improve data application rate, simplify manufacturing process, save data and work hours, such as rolling bearings, rings, Jack sleeves, etc., and have been widely used in steel pipe manufacture.
- Q:Theoretical weight of 25*25*1.5 square steel tubes
- Theoretical weight can be directly from the steel tube under the table look up, you can also press type calculation:Weight per meter =4x, wall thickness x (side length - wall thickness) x0.00785. The length of the square tube and the wall thickness are in millimeters, and the weight of each square meter is in kilograms.
- Q:Is there any difference between HFW steel pipe and ERW steel pipe?
- High frequency welding uses the skin effect to concentrate the energy of the high frequency current on the surface of the workpiece, and uses the proximity effect to control the position and range of the high frequency current flow path. The speed of the current is very fast, it can in a short period of time will be adjacent to the edge of the steel plate heating, melting, and through the extrusion docking, each has its own advantages, but also each has its own shortcomings. Generally according to specific circumstances, specific analysis of specific choices.
- Q:What does "HBB" glass steel pipe mean?
- Non electrical corrosion, non-magnetic, suitable for single core cable laying, and steel pipe is a magnetic material, special treatment must be taken to prevent the formation of eddy currents.
- Q:Is the diameter of the steel tube indicated by the outer diameter by the wall thickness or by the inside diameter by the wall thickness?
- For seamless steel pipes or nonferrous metal pipes, the outer diameter * wall thickness shall be marked".For example, 108 x 4 phi, Phi can be omitted. Some steel tubes in China, ISO and Japan adopt wall thickness to indicate the thickness of steel pipe. The method for the specification of such steel tubes is pipe outer diameter * wall thickness. For example, Phi 60.5 * 3.8.
- Q:DN150 welded steel tubes one meter multiple
- DN150 welded steel pipe according to the thickness of two specifications: outer diameter 165mm, wall thickness 4.5mm, 17.81Kg per meter weight, wall thickness of 5.5mm, 21.63Kg. per meter weight
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range