1.0 - 35 mm
Place of Origin:
Shandong China (Mainland)
Secondary Or Not:
Thick Wall Pipe
Alloy Or Not:
Square Hollow Steel Pipe/Tube
JIS G3465-2006,JIS G3466,GB/T 3094
3.FAQ of Rectangular Steel Tube
①How is the quality of your products?
Guaranteed: If products’ quality don’t accord to discription as we give or the promise before you place order, we promise 100% refund.
②How about price?
We quote as lowest as possible for any customer, and discount can be given according to quantity”,if you like bargain and factory price is not low enough as you think, just don’t waste your time.Please trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional one.
③Why should you chose us?
Chose happens because of quality, then price, We can give you both.Additionally, we can also offer professional products inquiry, products knowledge train(for agents), smooth goods delivery, exellent customer solution proposals.SGS test is available, customer inspection before shipping is welcome, third party inspection is no problem.
If you have any question, pls feel free to contact us !
4.Rectangular Hot Rolled Steel Tube Image
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Precision tube is a kind of seamless steel tube with high precision and high brightness produced by cold drawing or cold rolling.
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Just name different, all refers to GB/T 3091-2015 "low pressure fluid transport welding pipe" contained in the galvanized pipe.Galvanized pipe means zinc plated, suitable for water, air, heating, steam and gas and other low pressure fluid conveying straight welded steel pipe, longitudinal submerged arc welding (SAWL) steel pipe and spiral seam submerged arc welding (SAWH) steel pipe.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Fastener type steel pipe scaffold, fastener is the connection between steel pipe and steel pipe, and its form has three kinds, namely right angle fastener, rotating fastener, butt fastener
- Q:Which is more load-bearing, the same thickness of steel pipe and steel bar?
- The magnitude of the axial force acting on the steel member is only related to three factors, namely, the strength of the material, the sectional area of A and the longitudinal stability factor of F.
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- The welded pipe is rolled into the steel tubular to sew or spiral seam welded in the manufacturing method, and is divided into low pressure fluid delivery with welded steel pipe, spiral welded steel pipe, welded steel pipe, welded pipe roll etc.. Seamless steel pipe can be used in various industries, such as liquid, pneumatic, pipeline and gas pipeline. Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe, PPR pipe, PE pipe, U-PVC pipe and HDPE double wall corrugated pipe and what is the difference between the characteristics of
- U-PVC tubes are hard poly vinyl pipes, because they contain chlorine, so they are mainly used in sewer pipes or electrical wiring;HDPE double wall corrugated pipe is a high-density polyethylene pipe, because of its excellent electrical insulation performance, now mainly used for distribution line arrangement.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The steel tube is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.Pipe classification: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) two categories. It can be divided into round tube and special-shaped tube according to the sectional shape. The round steel tube is widely used, but there are some special-shaped steel tubes such as square, rectangle, semicircle, hexagon, equilateral triangle and octagon.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- Formula of steel tube: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466= per meter weight1000 divided by the weight per metre is how many meters per ton
- Q:What is the weight of hot galvanized steel tubes? DN150 4mm wall thickness
- GB/T3091-2008: DN150 welded steel pipe, wall thickness of 6mm, the theory of the weight of welded steel pipe 24.02kg/m, galvanized steel pipe should be multiplied by the weight coefficient after galvanizing, C, DN150, wall thickness of 6mm, C=1.02, DN150, theoretical weight and wall thickness of 6mm galvanized steel 1.02*24.02= 24.5kg/m.
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Overview of two kinds of steel pipe process:1, cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel pipe: round tube to heating to perforation, annealing, pickling, leading to oil (copper), multi pass drawing (Leng Zha), the blank pipe, heat treatment, straightening, pressure test (testing), marking and warehousing.2. Hot rolling (extrusion seamless steel tube): round tube billet, heating, piercing, three roll cross rolling, rolling or extrusion, removal of pipe, sizing, reducing (diameter or reducing), cooling, blank tube, straightening, water pressure test (or flaw detection), marking and warehousing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range