QTZ50(4610A) tower crane
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 12 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
QTZ50(4810A) tower crane is hoisting and conveying machinery which is designed by Shandong Fuyou Co., Ltd. by fully utilizing the group technology, the combinational design technology and the finite element analysis technology and taking the tower crane microcomputer design platform as a tool and has excellent performance.
The crane is a horizontal-arm-rest trolley-amplitude upper-revolution hydraulic lifting type crane which has the effective amplitude of 48m and the maximum lifting moment of 544kN•m. The tower crane has the lifting height of 30m and the adhesion lifting height of 120m (2 magnification) during independent use.
All the speed indexes of the crane meet or surpass national standards.
The crane has the total installed capacity of 24.9kW, features advanced parameters, excellent and reliable properties, attractive appearance, high quality, simple and practical structures, advanced safety devices, convenient maintenance, safe usage and reasonable prices, and is ideal construction machinery for many medium-small construction enterprises.
2. Lifting Technical Performance
2.1 Lifting Performance Table and Lifting Performance Curve
(1) 4-magnification Lifting Performance Table
The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
（2）2-magnification Lifting Performance Table
Technical Performance Parameter Table
Rated lifting moment
Maximum lifting capacity
Maximum amplitude lifting capacity
Time of moving outrigger end to rotation center
Time of moving balance arm tail to rotation center
Total motor power
Allowable working temperature
- Q:If I have one week, is that enough time?
- It all depends on how fast you can make one paper crane and how many hours you have available each day. If you made 15 an hour for 10 hours each day (150 cranes a day) for 7 days you would have 1050 cranes. You will probably find that you begin to go faster, the more cranes you make. However, after 2 or 3 days you will get sore hands and this will slow you down again. It's easier when you work as a team.
- Q:Tower crane demolition safety technical disclosure, how to write?
- Baidu search:Tower crane removing and lowering joint safety technical disclosure.
- Q:Did Noah build the Ark with no power tools, nails, or crane?
- i'm pretty sure god told him what he needed and how to build it, God could of told noah how to build a crane if he really wanted to neways but kind of doubt he chose to
- Q:how do construction crews put up a crane?
- They assemble it on a concrete foundation using a mobile crane. To grow taller, the top unit of the tower crane has a jacking mechanism that lets it raise itself up and insert another tower section.
- Q:anyone know of any Crane Kung fu teachers in MN twin cities area?
- Sorry, I don't. have you checked the Yellow Pages for that area?
- Q:In what circumstances should a tower crane be demonstrated by an expert?
- Circular of the Ministry of housing, urban and rural construction on Issuing the measures for the safety administration of sub hazardous and sub divisional projectsBuilding quality 87 number]Annex twoMore than a certain size of the risk of larger sub sub project scopeI. deep foundation pit engineering......
- Q:I don't understand why or how they still exist. I know I'll get some answers saying they're part of the food chain but what animal on earth would get a sufficient meal from one of these?
- crane flies are very large. They might also play a part in pollination I'm not sure. I've never looked at the gawky insects before edit larave are decomposers in soil adults don't feed. So then the maggots are for the recycling of decayed matter. Thats their point. my info came from my field guide that is next to my bed at all times
- Q:How do you calculate ground bearing pressure for cranes?
- You use statics. You get the specs for the crane and what it is lifting and determine from the site the pick angles and where the outriggers are going to be placed. Then you do the 3-D calcs to determine the reactions necessay and determine the soil's allowable bearing pressure, then design temporary footing based on that.
- Q:I know how to make cranes and I'm pretty fast at doing so but in pictures I see of crane leis the cranes look like they're folded differently so that they can be stacked on top of each other.. Can anyone teach me how to fold like that so that I can make a paper crane lei?
- But I do different from step 11 on Step 11: Normally they fold along the red line. I dont. On step 10 you see the cross line in the center +. I then fold the right pointy toward the center. Do the same for all. Step 12: I the filp the right top layer to the left, same with the back side. Step 13: fold the bottom point to the top(one layer only) filp to back side, do the same. Step 14: flip right layer to the left again, same with the back side. Step 15: Pull and done.
- Q:Probably my favorite of the jumping kicks I practice, and I'm curious what experiences you guys have had with it. I've caught people of guard with it after using a crescent or roundhouse kick in kickboxing, and I've done it with a knee to the chest then the kick to the head in Muay Thai. I've also practiced the ten foot kick (using the initial foot up to propel yourself forward instead of up) and crossed the ring to the opponent before they could move. What are your thoughts? What kind of variations do you practice? Ever had any good/bad results from it?
- Every technique has its purpose. If you have favorites, you are limiting yourself by putting more emphasis on one thing over the other.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like