QTZ50(5010A) tower crane
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 12 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
QTZ50(5010A) tower crane is hoisting and conveying machinery which is designed by fully utilizing the group technology, the combinational design technology and the finite element analysis technology and taking the tower crane microcomputer design platform as a tool and has excellent performance.
The crane is a horizontal-arm-rest trolley-amplitude upper-revolution hydraulic lifting type crane which has the effective amplitude of 50m and the maximum lifting moment of 500kN•m. The tower crane has the lifting height of 30m and the adhesion lifting height of 120m (2 magnification) during independent use.
All the speed indexes of the crane meet or surpass national standards.
The crane has the total installed capacity of 25.5kW, features advanced parameters, excellent and reliable properties, attractive appearance, high quality, simple and practical structures, advanced safety devices, convenient maintenance, safe usage and reasonable prices, and is ideal construction machinery for many medium-small construction enterprises.
The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
Technical Performance Parameter Table
Rated lifting moment
Maximum lifting capacity
Maximum amplitude lifting capacity
Time of moving outrigger end to rotation center
Time of moving balance arm tail to rotation center
Total motor power
Allowable working temperature
2.1 Hoisting and Lifting characteristic curve characteristics table
（1）4-magnification Lifting Performance Table
（2）2-magnification Lifting Performance Table
- Q:the lifting capacity of a hydraulic crane is based on two primary design factors what are they?
- The potential lifting force of a hydraulic crane is primarily based on the diameter of the piston and on the pressure of the oil. Everything else is subservient, but necessary.
- Q:I'm researching Stephen Crane for an English project and I need to how Stephen Crane's works effected others. Thanks for the help! xP
- I'd mention his book Red Badge of Courage and how it changed the war novel for American and English writers. You can look at books like Catch-22 , MASH, or Hemingway's war novels and find that personal voice that Crane used.
- Q:i am having trouble finding out 2 points that Stephen Crane makes about courage in this story. can anyone please help me? =(
- The okorder /... Author Stephen Crane describes this loss of individuality as a key part of the war machine. This sense of selflessness can be a good thing – like when feeling part of the human race will make you jump under a subway to save another man, or the way you care more about your team winning the game than you do about scoring that last point yourself. But it can also be dangerous, as The Red Badge of Courage reminds us. Cogs in machines usually don’t think, and no thinking means no judgment or discretion as to whether an act is right or wrong.
- Q:Could anyone tell me how they erect a construction crane.Some how they just are suddenly THERE, as If by magic.It seems as though the Boom part of the crane must be kind of JACKED up into place.That is the only way I can see them getting those GIANT concrete blocks into the back end of the boom. It doesn't seem possible otherwise. The only other thing I can thing of is the bulk of the pieces are brought in by helicoper and attached.Everything kind of makes sence except the Giant concrete blocks used as a counter weight. ALSO, if the blocks are needed to act as counterweigth to the CRANE itself..why doesn't the Crane fall over when it picks stuff up???
- How do they erect the construction cranes? Not very well according to the news of them toppling down of late. Seriously, the cranes are lifted upward one or two floors at a time as the building progresses upward - this is usually accomplished by pulling them up into place with heavy cables and powered winches.
- Q:What are the luffing, slewing, and walking points of a tower crane?
- The luffing of a tower crane is the forearm of a crane;Slewing means the steering mechanism of a crane;Walking means the walking trolley on the luffing range of a crane
- Q:im 35 and in august i get my license back and i am going after my childhood dream of being a crane operator and was wondering how i need to go about achieving this?
- I agree. There are schools (USA) that teach this kind of thing. You attend, receive a diploma attesting to your success then you can approach prospective employers that hire people with these skills. I wish you the best. :)
- Q:i need the story cranes by hwang sun won and translated by peter h. lee and i cant find it on google. help i need the story for my essay
- EEK! I just did a search under Hwang Sun Won. It appears that Cranes is a series of short stories. Is that what you meant? If it is one particular short story called Cranes, I can't find it. I would suggest you go to your teacher/professor and ask where to obtain a copy. If you can't ask your teacher, run, do not walk! to your nearest library and throw yourself on the mercy of the librarians! Another search option for you is to look for books by Peter H. Lee, specifically the ones he has edited. He has written several anthologies. Good luck!
- Q:How do you calculate ground bearing pressure for cranes?
- Crane Ground Bearing Pressure Calculator
- Q:Ok, so I figured out that last step after watching an origami tutorial thing on youtube
- It okorder / The animations on this site are good, showing what you have to do, without hands in the way.
- Q:Im looking for more information on Overhead Cranes!?
- You would get lot of information on Over Head Cranes as permanently installed material handling equipment for various industries, if you google search under EOT CRANES. As I know, in steel industries their capacities can go up to 400 Tons. EOT cranes are electrically powered and electrically controlled systems. These cranes are categorized for maintenance application and production application. At times their design and construction are quite complicated specially those of production application such as Steel melting shop of steel plant.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like