QTZ50(4810) tower crane
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 12 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
QTZ50(4810) tower crane is hoisting and conveying machinery which is designed by Shandong Fuyou Co., Ltd. by fully utilizing the group technology, the combinational design technology and the finite element analysis technology and taking the tower crane microcomputer design platform as a tool and has excellent performance.
The crane is a horizontal-arm-rest trolley-amplitude upper-revolution hydraulic lifting type crane which has the effective amplitude of 48m and the maximum lifting moment of 544kN•m. The tower crane has the lifting height of 30m and the adhesion lifting height of 120m (2 magnification) during independent use.
All the speed indexes of the crane meet or surpass national standards.
The crane has the total installed capacity of 24.9kW, features advanced parameters, excellent and reliable properties, attractive appearance, high quality, simple and practical structures, advanced safety devices, convenient maintenance, safe usage and reasonable prices, and is ideal construction machinery for many medium-small construction enterprises.
2. Lifting Technical Performance
2.1 Lifting Performance Table and Lifting Performance Curve
(1) 4-magnification Lifting Performance Table
The lifting boom and balance boom adopt cantilever boom structure, which reduces the hoisting modular and makes it more safe, convenient and flexible to install and uninstall, and reduces the requirements for hoisting equipment and the site.
2. Multiple special mounting brackets are available, which saves the installation time and ensures safe and quality installation.
3. The lifting boom adopts cantilever boom structure and variable cross-section materials, featuring more reasonable structural stress and long service life; and it is easier to make different combination of boom length.
（2）2-magnification Lifting Performance Table
Technical Performance Parameter Table
Rated lifting moment
Maximum lifting capacity
Maximum amplitude lifting capacity
Time of moving outrigger end to rotation center
Time of moving balance arm tail to rotation center
Total motor power
Allowable working temperature
- Q:These cranes always stay higher than the construction process but I have never seen how they are extended to stay above all of it. They come in two formats, free standing and those attached to the building. The possibilities that I thought of was that maybe they use another crane to lift the housing and the horisontal arm to put in more modules into the vertical part; or that they extend it by some way by putting modules in at the top or bottom and that the crane has some self-lifting mechanism to accommodate the insertion of more modules. However, I have never seen this being done, nor does the construction of these cranes point to its ability to do so. The only other possibility that I could think of was that the crane is set up at the outset to be higher than the completed height of the building, hence there is no need to extend it but this does not explain how they do it for very high buildings where the crane is attached to the building and seems to grow higher with the building.
- The cranes are self erecting. The cranes tower is raised in sections. The lowest section is jacked up to the correct height and then a new section inserted and so on.
- Q:How do you test the tower crane? Myopia can span tower crane? Brother here, please all heroes.
- A tower crane installation scheme, 1, compilation basis, project overview, working environment, 2 workers and 3 endurance calculation and installation equipment for 4, installation procedures, methods and requirements for 5, commissioning record 6, two safety technical measures, safety technical disclosure, three installation foundation concrete test report of four, the tower crane installation and acceptance of table five, safety supervision station issued a permit for six, seven, demolition demolition project safety technical clarificaiton tower crane installation scheme project name: preparation: position (title): Approval: job (title): the construction unit: tower crane installation demolition project, the preparatory work before construction: 1. The tower crane installation position, according to the effective range of the construction requirements, site conditions and the role of tower crane, convenient installation and disassembly, the tower crane configuration in 17 axis to 18 Between the axis, away from the outer wall of 5 meters, with 11 standard section. 2, the basis of the principle, the use of concrete foundation, strictly according to random basis drawing. 3, the examination of concrete pressure report, tower foundation has been completed by design and construction, the safety group acceptance, the basic test block delivery, after the test pressure qualified, must be installed. 4. The installation site is level and the channel is repaired. 5, transport parts admission
- Q:What are the requirements for jack up and plus section of jack up tower crane?
- Ask you experts on the construction site of self lifting tower cranes how to install?. Is it like lifting a jack up of a car jack and hanging it in the middle when it's empty?
- Q:dynamic force on crane when a load of 37k falls 1',2' 3'or 4'?
- Need more information. In general, the answer is that the dynamic load depends on how quickly the payload decelerates. The dynamic load will be the mass of the payload times the peak deceleration rate. In a strength calculation, do not forget to include the static weight component of the load. The deceleration depends on the elasticity of the cables supporting the load. If the crane has a flexible supporting structure, then that could also affect the result. (You didn't say whether the crane is the traveling overhead hoist type usually seen in a factory - which typically has a stiff support - or the cantilevered truss type seen on construction sites - where the support might have a little flexibility.)
- Q:The Wayfarerby Stephen Crane The wayfarer, Perceiving the pathway to truth, Was struck with astonishment. It was thickly overgrown with weeds. Ha, he said, I see that none has passed here In a long time. Later he saw that each weed Was a singular knife. Well, he mumbled at last, Doubtless there are other roads.I understand that it is about a person taken the easy way out, but what other underlying meanings are there?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Deeper meaning of this Stephen Crane poem? The Wayfarer by Stephen Crane The wayfarer, Perceiving the pathway to truth, Was struck with astonishment. It was thickly overgrown with weeds. Ha, he said, I see that none has passed here In a long time. Later he saw that each weed Was a singular...
- Q:I am going to make 1000 paper cranes like Sadako Sasaki did. I am doing it to remember the victims of hiroshima and nagasaki and all the others who died as a result of wwii. especially sadako sasaki who, though she died in 1955, she was poisoned by the toxic gases in hiroshima. what do you think of my project, and got any tips to help?
- Yes, you are going to make 1,000 paper cranes. Here's a tip: After you are finished making them, do not forget to make 300,000 more paper cranes for the millions of Chinese who died as a result of Japanese aggression in the Sino-Japanese War.
- Q:How do cranes get from one construction site to another without hitting streetlights, wires, car, buildings?
- they fold up
- Q:death... by exile!Also, which Batman movie was your favorite and why?Mine was the first because it was cool to see how Wayne started and got all the Batman stuff and the movie was less confusing, haha. Plus I thought the actor Cillian played Scarecrow really great :)
- Yes, that was such a nice surprise. He was a great villain in Batman Begins. For a split second, I was like Wait a minute - the last time I saw Dr. Crane, he was freaking out on that Toxin they released into The Narrows. . ., but then, I remembered - he and everyone else affected by that poison were given the antidote after it was produced by Wayne Enterprises. His role as the judge at the sort of Reign Of Terror style court system is perfect - Crane clearly enjoyed watching people suffer mentally, liked seeing them terrified. Sadistic little twerp. Tough call on favorite.. . while I think the first two thirds of The Dark Knight are probably the very best of the series. . . my personal fave is Batman Begins, too. I can remember the first time I saw it, and as they're showing the establishment shot of those mountains in Asia, Raz Al-Ghul's lair. . . I kept thinking, this is different than any other Batman stuff I've seen - this is cool! Kinda sad it's over! :( Edit - And I just wanted to add - I've used that line Bruce's dad says with my own little son: Why do we fall? :)
- Q:It's better if the explanation is not complicated.TQ
- Hello, 1. Modularity: You can build ships (larger ships) in modular sections and have the crane lift these modular sections and put them into place for final assembly. This is one major advantage that was not available back in the day
- Q:Probably my favorite of the jumping kicks I practice, and I'm curious what experiences you guys have had with it. I've caught people of guard with it after using a crescent or roundhouse kick in kickboxing, and I've done it with a knee to the chest then the kick to the head in Muay Thai. I've also practiced the ten foot kick (using the initial foot up to propel yourself forward instead of up) and crossed the ring to the opponent before they could move. What are your thoughts? What kind of variations do you practice? Ever had any good/bad results from it?
- Every technique has its purpose. If you have favorites, you are limiting yourself by putting more emphasis on one thing over the other.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like