Q345 U shaped Channel Steel Hot Rolled Channel
Main Structure of Hot Rolled Channel
|1.Product size||Size : 5#--40#|
|2.Product length||Lengths : 6m--12m|
|3.product standard||Standard : GB, ASTM, JIS, DIN|
|4.product Grade||Grades : Q235B, Q345B, SS400|
|5.Application||Used or building structures, vehicle|
|manufacturing and other industrial structures|
|6.Customized requirement||Can produce special specification products |
|as per our customers' requirement|
|7.Delivery time||15-30 days after recieve the LC or pre-paid|
|8.Detail Package||Bundles, seaworthy wooden cases with or without|
|edge protector, steel hoop and seals, or as per|
Drawings And Detail Datas (help to know more detail information)
How's your service?
A:1. Offer customers 24/7 service, whenever you need us, we are always here for you.
2. Immediate response. Your any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Support small order quantity, for the first time cooperation customers, we can send you less quantity for trial order.
4. Support third party inspection company to inspect and check the quality and quantity before delivery.
- Q:2520 stainless steel main properties
- 2520 stainless steel with 2520 stainless steel, 2520 stainless steel rods, 2520 stainless steel tube, 2520 stainless steel angle steel, 2520 stainless steel, round steel, stainless steel plate, stainless steel rods, stainless steel tube, can work for a long time under the high temperature of 1250 degrees.
- Q:Which brand produces 304 stainless steel better?
- Weigh stainless steel sink components: stainless steel is an iron alloy steel, the proportion is 7.87, which added to the nickel, chromium heavy metals, these metals proportion is bigger than the steel, so relatively heavy weight (also reference thickness). If it is counterfeit, inferior stainless steel, such as steel plate chrome light weight.
- Q:Consult 304 stainless steel angles. What tools are used for cutting and drilling?
- The corrosion resistance of the chemical composition of stainless steel with increased carbon content decreased, therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel are relatively low, the maximum of no more than 1.2%, some steel Wc (carbon) or even less than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si, Cu and other elements, stainless steel is not prone to corrosion, pitting corrosion or corrosion or wear. Stainless steel is one of the highest strength materials used in construction. Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it enables structural components to permanently maintain the integrity of Engineering design.
- Q:304 stainless steel 32mm in diameter and 3mm in thickness. How much pressure can one metre withstand? How can I calculate the pressure of a pipe?
- 304 stainless steel, consisting of 18Cr-9Ni, is the most widely used stainless steel and heat resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc..
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel angle steel or ordinary angle iron?
- Stainless steel angle iron bears good force. Because the stainless steel angle is constructed with carbon structural steel, is a simple section of steel, mainly used for metal components and plant frame.
- Q:304 what does angle iron stand for me?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states. 304 chromium 19%, containing nickel 9%.
- Q:What are the use of stainless steel angle?
- Such as angle steel, channel, which are used for buildings, staircases, handrails, pendants for decoration, fasteners, kitchen utensils and other machinery parts
- Q:What are the standards for stainless steel angles?
- Executive standard: standard stainless steel angle is divided into equilateral equilateral angle steel and stainless steel stainless steel angle two stainless steel angle steel, the equilateral stainless steel angle can be divided into equilateral equilateral thick and unequal thickness two.
- Q:Can stainless steel be ground?
- Consider the intention of using stainless steel is positive, because buried in the ground, especially the corrosive soil, corrosion will soon rust off. Therefore, the direction that the grounding technology has been looking for is that the metal alloy with good conductivity and good corrosion resistance is the direction of the grounding technology.
- Q:Stainless steel angle weight calculation, stainless steel angle gauge table, stainless steel angle model, who knows?
- Stainless steel is the abbreviation of stainless acid resistant steel, weak corrosion medium such as air, steam, water, or stainless steel. It is called stainless steel;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range