Structure of PVDF Aluminum Composite Panel with Competitive Price Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of thePVDF Aluminum Composite Panel with Competitive Price:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the PVDF Aluminum Composite Panel with Competitive Price:
PVDF Aluminum Composite Panel with Competitive Price Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Can An Aluminum Water Bottle Go In The Fridge?
- Yes, aluminum can go in the fridge. However, it has been linked to several brain disorders, to include Alzheimers. I recommend a stainless, or glass bottle for reuse. I have purchase drinks in a glass container, then reused the empty bottle for my water. Glass is a safe alternative to aluminum, and easy to keep clean! Continue to stay away from plastic, even if it is marked BPA free. Bisphenol-A (BPA) are common in plastics and continued studies declare BPA a health risk. My vote is for glass - it has stood the test of time!
- Q:I was told that Aluminum could not be sterilized, is this true?
- Aluminum can be sterilized. A variety of methods exist for sterilizing any material, including (but certainly not limited to) food, medical devices such as needles/syringes, and surgical metals. Here are two ways you can sterilize aluminum: Autoclave it. Autoclaving is a process where you heat an item up to approximately 300 degrees F, under high pressure. The combination of the pressure and the heat kills anything that's alive, rendering it sterile. Almost every lab in the country has at least one autoclave machine and most labware manufacturers today build their products keeping in mind that the product will be autoclaved (perhaps many dozens of times) in the future. Gamma radiation. Gamma radiation sources, such as Cobalt-60, are used to sterilize almost every item you can think of that is individually packaged in a hospital or laboratory, including test tubes, general labware, and any other liquid-handling instruments. Some foods are also sterilized this way to increase shelf life (don't worry, the food never holds any of the radiation). Aluminum can not only be sterilized, but it can be sterilized using techniques and protocols very common today. Hope this helps.
- Q:How many atoms thick is aluminum foil?
- Good quality standard aluminum foil such as Reynolds brand is 0.007 inches thick. If aluminum atoms are indeed 143 picometers in radius then the foil would be 2,486,713 atoms thick. Of course, the thickness is not controlled to a tolerance of one atom. (Cheaper brands are about 0.0060 to 0.0065 inches thick.) The ionic radius of aluminum is commonly accepted to be 72 pm, and as of 2008 a covalent radius of 121 pm. . .
- Q:What is the amperage setting on a tig welder when welding aluminum?
- Best electrodes to use for Aluminum welding is 1.5% lanthanum oxide (gold color code.). 2% zirconia (brown) or 2% thorium oxide (red) can also be used. Note that zirconia-doped electrodes should never be used for DC welding. A lot of welders like to quote offhand the rule 1 amp for every 0.001 inch of thickness. This applies to steel, stainless, and nickel alloys only. Due to the lower melting point, lower specific heat capacity, and higher thermal conductivity of of Al, this rule should NOT be used for Al! I recommend welding a test piece first with the same joint configuration and thickness of the part you intend to weld. Note that fillet welds require more current than butt welds or edge welds. Start out by using 2/3 amp per 0.001 of thickness, in other words, reduce the current of the above rule by about 30-40% . Make 3 test weld, then check to see if there's any visible penetration on the other side. If you don't see any through-pentration at all, increase the current by about 10-20 amps and test again.
- Q:How much is the price of the 6061 aluminum plate?
- You ask the question is not detailed enough, because 6061 aluminum thick and thin prices are different, domestic and imported prices are different, domestic quality of different prices are also different.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum sheet and aluminum curtain wall? The cost is high!
- Composite aluminum plate is also called aluminum composite plate,The aluminum composite plate and aluminum sheet belong to curtain wall decoration materialThe difference between the two liesThe aluminum sheet is also called the pure aluminum sheet, and the single aluminum plate is coated with decorative paint on the aluminum plate surface,Aluminum composite plate is two layers of relatively thin and some also coated with aluminum decorative paint, and a middle plastic or honeycomb core, corrugated core, fireproof core plate composite. Contains aluminium composite panel, aluminum honeycomb board, aluminum composite corrugated board, aluminum composite wood plate, aluminum plate with the stone composite.According to the raw material composition, the aluminum single board price will be higher
- Q:How could two pieces of aluminium flakes be welded together?
- You can use argon arc welding, connect the positive pole with alternating current,aluminum wire as the welding wire.
- Q:final temp of aluminum?
- To solve this problem, you need the heat capacity of water and Al, I know off hand the heat capacity of water but you'll need to look it up for Al. From the problem, you know that the heat given up as the aluminum cools is gained by the water heating up. As there is no phase change, the heat gained (or lost) is mass * heat capacity * temperature change energy gained by water = energy lost by Al. Let Tf be the final temperature of the Al and water. 32.6 g * 4.18 J/gK * (Tf - 24.4C) = 15.1 g * heat capacity of Al * (53.2 C - Tf) Solve for Tf. Because there is almost twice as much water as Al and water has a higher heat capacity than Al, the temperature will be closer to 24.4C than it is to 53.2C
- Q:Aluminum plate thickness 3 mm, what is the allowable error in the national standard thickness?
- The allowable deviation of plate thickness in GB/T3880.3-2006 "general industrial aluminum plate, strip and Aluminum Alloy third part:" size deviation provisions, I have the standard download URL sent to you a message, please check.The deviation is divided into ordinary and high level, +0.10, -0.12
- Q:The minimum thickness of aluminum curtain wall is 2, 5mm or 3mm?
- JGJ133-2001 3.3.10Generally, aluminum plate refers to aluminum veneer;The thickness requirements of different metal plates are specified in 133 Li and 3.3 bars
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range